Chapter 2

Mistaken

 

 

A/N: WAAAAAAA~! I was moved with the number of subscribers... Aw, thank you guys! *jumping in happiness lol

Here's the update for you my dear Applers. Hope you will enjoy it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

I wake up with a throbbing head. I tried to open my eyes but the sunlight from my bedroom window forbids me to. My head really hurts a lot. I massage my temple to ebb the pain away somehow. I covered my face with my hands away from the sunlight and sits up on my bed. I feel cold. I looked down and found myself only covered by my blanket. I frowned, trying to remember what happened last night.

 

 

I remembered I was at the living room, then... then Seunghyun came, we drink a few bottles of beer and... and, I can’t really remember all clearly, but I remembered someone brought me here, then...

 

 

‘Dara babe, you are so tight...’

 

 

‘I love you Dara... so ing much’

 

 

Oh my god! What have I done? I can’t remember everything! Everything is so damn blurry... Oh my god! What happened?’ My grip on the sheets tightened, while my other hand is covering my mouth, not believing what just happened! Then suddenly I feel a hot liquid running down my face, then the next thing I knew, I was crying.

 

 

I feel . How can I do this? Why did I let this happen? Oh god! Jiyong... ! I looked for my phone around the room and found it on the bedside table. I grab it and saw 2 messages from Jiyong and Seunghyun... I read Jiyong’s message...

 

 

‘Hey babe, I may not be able contact you for the following days... We have sudden change of location for the filming of my music video. We are going to Yahiko Jinja which is very far from Tokyo. The crew said there will be no signals because it is a forest. I’ll be back in two to three days. I’ll call you once I get back. Don’t worry too much, ok? I love you and I miss you already... –love J.’

 

I read the text message again and again. I’ll not hear anything from here in the next few days. I feel so disappointed but somehow, a part of me is relieved. I cannot talk to him at this moment. I feel like I betrayed him... What if he knew this? He will despise me, he will loathe me! No... I can’t stand that... I can’t stand just thinking about it, I just can’t.

 

 

I scrolled down my phone, and read Seunghyun’s message...

 

 

How was last night? Thank you by the way. I’m sorry I did not have the chance to say my farewell to you properly. I enjoyed it, when did I not? Kkk. But seriously, I’m going to miss you. Take care of yourself, I love you, Dee...’

 

 

Something boiled inside me. I see red, ‘how dare he! He’s my trusted friend, how could he do this to me and act like it’s nothing?’  I want to see him and slap him in the face hard until I feel my hand sting, I won’t care! We ed! He let it happened! How can he do this to me? I hate him, ! I want to kill him... I’m so mad that I just wanted to throw everything my hand can reach. I threw my phone on the carpeted floor but because of the force, it bounced back off the tiled floor and it breaks into pieces. But my phone is in my least priority. I threw my pillows and the clock that is on the bedside table. I screamed, I’m so frustrated with the situation. How can he just leave me in this situation?

 

 

I tried to stand up from the bed but I winced in pain as I did because I am sore! I feel tier... I tried again and managed to walk up into the bathroom without bothering to cover myself. I locked the door behind me and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I have a swollen eyes, red nose, and swollen lips. I touched and feel my body and suddenly... I feel so disgusted with myself, I feel so dirty... I ed up... I feel like a ...

 

 

I cried again... I sit on the cold floor, my knees up touching my bare chest. I bit my lower lip until I taste blood. I deserve it, I’m a worthless . I don’t deserve Jiyong anymore.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Jiyong is grinning like an idiot while driving his car. His boss gave him a break for the rest of the night. He sneaked out and scheduled a flight back to Seoul. He wanted to see Dara even just for an hour. He misses her so much that he just cannot wait to finish his schedule. Jiyong will surprise Dara this evening. He didn’t tell her that he’s coming.

 

 

Call him crazy but he will definitely fly from Tokyo to Seoul in every chance he can get. Three weeks of not seeing his girlfriend is like a torture. Hearing her voice over the phone is not enough for him.

 

 

He glanced at his phone on the passenger seat and saw a text message from his girlfriend. He slowed down the speed and open the message...

 

 

‘Take care and don’t work too much ok? I love you and I miss you! – Dee.’

 

 

He smiled upon reading her text. He hit the reply button...

 

 

‘I can’t wait to see you, babe. I love you! <3’ Jiyong send the message and throw his phone back to the seat.

 

 

After 30 minutes, he reached her girlfriend’s apartment. He parked his car and went in to the elevator. Upon reaching the front door of Dara’s apartment, he gets the key from his back pocket. He has his own key of Dara’s apartment. Her girlfriend let her have one. He put the key on the key hole and after he heard a click, he smiled.

 

 

When he opened the door, he saw Dara on the floor, almost asleep. Beside her is his friend, Seunghyun. They’ve been drinking. Seunghyun noticed Jiyong standing on the door. He was about to say something but Jiyong hush him. He looked to Dara and mouthed to him that she’s drunk already.

 

 

Jiyong approached them. Seunghyun stood up and tried to wake her up but to no avail, she remained unconscious.

 

 

“It’s ok...” Jiyong whispered.

 

Jiyong lifted Dara up from the floor in a bridal way and brought her to her room. When he already settled her on her bed, he went out again from the room and approached Seunghyun. He already cleaned the table. Seunghyun smiled to approaching Jiyong...

 

 

“I heard you are accepted to the modelling agency you’d applied in...” he pats Seunghyun’s shoulder, “congrats, bro.”

 

 

“Thanks Jiyong. Same goes to you, congratulations! Dara mentioned to me that you’re already recording your songs for your album. Good luck to that.”

 

 

“Yeah. Dara’s been bragging that to everyone...” Jiyong laughs.

 

 

“Why not? You are great... Dara must be very proud of you...”

 

 

Jiyong smiled, remembering Dara’s reaction when he broke the news to her that he was called by the producer he just met.

 

 

Seunghyun looked at his wrist watch, “I have to go Jiyong. My flight is in the morning. I have to prepare and so, just tell Dara that I leave...”

 

 

“Yeah, sure. I will. Good luck to your future career, I know you will do well.” Jiyong offered his hand to Seunghyun which the latter gladly accepted. They shook hands and Seunghyun finally left.

 

 

~~~

 

A/N

I know you have the idea now what happened next. haha

I will try to write that part in the next chapter ( wish me luck! lol )

So I hope you liked my update... Please leave comments and do subscribe... It cheers me up! :)

See you on my next update! BBYONG~! :))))