Chapter 1

Mistaken

 

 

‘Take care and don’t work too much ok? I love you and I miss you! – Dee.’ I hit the send button and put my phone back to the coffee table. I messaged Jiyong, he’s currently in Japan for the preparations of his debut as a singer. Yes, my boyfriend is going to be a singer, no scratch that, a very famous singer. His passion in music is undeniable. He can compose songs in one blink of the eye and I can say, all of his songs are good. I’m really happy and proud of him because he is slowly reaching his dreams, I know he had gone in a lot of hardships to achieve all those things he has right now and I’m grateful that I was there to witness it all. I’ve seen his dedication to his passion, music. He writes and composed songs, he rap, he dance well, and when he performs, people cannot deny his over-flowing charisma.

 

 

One of his friends who has connection with a producer recommended Jiyong, the producer asked him to submit one of his songs to him and he will try if he can do something about it. But an hour or so, the producer called Jiyong immediately and asked him to meet right away and that was when all started. The agency invited him for a meeting, and made him sign-up a contract in that instant.

 

 

He’s been in Japan for almost 3 weeks now, but despite of his busy schedules he still manages to send me messages or call me every day.

 

 

A smile crept on my lips when I saw a reply from Jiyong.

 

 

‘I can’t wait to see you, babe. I love you! <3’

 

 

I was about to type in my reply when the doorbell rings. I stand up from my seat and went to open the door. A tall guy with a grin in his face in front of my house greeted me, holding up two plastic bags of beer and snacks. I open the door wider and let him come in.

 

 

“We are gonna go drunk tonight!” Choi Seunghyun, my friend announced. He’s leaving for Paris tomorrow for his modelling career. Yep! I am surrounded with gorgeous guys. Seunghyun and I are friends for four years already. We met at the university we both attended.

 

 

“That’s too much, Seunghyun. Your flight is in the morning, right? You are gonna be late!” I said. We both sit on the carpeted floor and leaned on the sofa. He put the bags on the coffee table.

 

 

“Then I’ll take the next flight” he said, winking at me.

 

 

“Aigoo~ this lazy rookie model~” I clicked my tongue and acted disappointed.

 

 

“Yah! I’ll be leaving tomorrow, I just want to spend the night with my friend before I disappear!”

 

 

I rolled my eyes, “whatever!” I turn my head to him “but, I’m really gonna miss you!” patting his shoulder.

 

 

“I know. Don’t worry, I’ll try my best to send you message everyday once I get there.” He smiled and ruffled my hair.

 

 

“Promise?” I asked him, showing my pinky finger.

 

 

“Promise.” locking his pinky finger with mine and smiled sincerely at me.

 

 

I and Seunghyun have a comfortable friendships, he is one of my great friends. Once in the university, our friends used to tease us as a couple. Sure he’s gorgeous and attractive but I never see him in more-than-friends-relationship and sure he was, too.

 

 

Seunghyun opened two bottles of beer and gave me the other one. He raised his bottle, “for my future career!” I smiled and raised mine, too “good luck, Seunghyun! For your success!” and we clink our bottles.

 

 

I gulped on my beer and have some snacks. After an hour, I emptied 4 bottles already and I feel tipsy but Seunghyun is still sober. He has a strong tolerance in alcohol. Then I took another bottle until I felt dizzy.

 

 

I heard Seunghyun calling my name and shook my shoulder but I shoved him away. After awhile, I felt I was lifted from the floor, I tried to open my eyes but failed because of the lights directly hits my face. The next thing I knew, I was in my comfort of my bed. I was too sleepy to thank Seunghyun. I heard a footstep and the click of the door. I heard some voices from outside but I ignore it. I feel hot, must be because of the beer. I ed my shirt when a hand stopped me.

 

 

I felt a hand ing my shirt instead, I was about to protest but I have no enough strength.

 

 

And because of the beer consuming my consciousness, I finally fell asleep.

 

 

~~~

A/N

Here's the chapter 1 for you!

Thank you for subscribing and for the comments!

Sorry for the wrong grammars, I don't really have the time to proofread, maybe next time. kkk

♥♥♥