Summary

Love, Friendship and Dance!

 

Fan 1: Omo!! The description and the first promo of the story is already out! Though I don't know who that girl is, I guess I'm really in love with her! She's such an amazing dancer!! Wow!! 

Fan 2: I'm waiting for more to come~ They still haven't disclosed many of them. Only 2 girls and that also "just a desciption". Not even their pics :/ Yah SM, YG, JYP!! We want your comeback as soon as possible!!

 

The desciption and a small promo is already out. Bet you guys are all thrilled by now! 

Here it goes~

 

"We all have dreams and aspirations. But not all dreams become reailty and not all aspirations change destiny. And the road is filled with hurdles. Meet ______ ; her dreams and aspirations begin and end with DANCE. Follow her journey as she stumbles, topples and tries to overcome the hurdles that stand in her way."

 

________: The only child of a single mother, she is completely over-protected. Her mother works for a bank and takes a job transfer to Seoul from Busan so that she can be with her daughter who is going to study in a college in Seoul. _______ is defined by her love for dance; and this is the only bone of contention between mother daughter, since her mother is against the idea of _______ dancing while _______ tries hard to keep her love for dance out of her mother's sight... Bratty but brave, Meet _______.

 

Min Ji: The veritable spoilt-rich-kid, Min Ji. Like many things in her life, her name is also designed to get attention. Daddy's girl, she's had mostly everything go her own sweet way. She loves to dance and on the dance floor, she transforms from a selfish, spoilt, baby-doll, to a graceful swan. But once the music stops, Min Ji is back to being what she does best, being a !

 

They still haven't disclosed many others and even the main girl's name. We will have to look forward to it!

 

And here goes the small Promo:

 

 

You will have to wait more for more fun! Excited? 

_________________________________________________

 

So guess who's the main character :P :D