Characters

Love, Friendship and Dance!

 

GUYYS!!! Let me clear this. No one is main out here. Everyone has equal roles, ok?

 

Zhang Yinmei

Comes all the way from China to pursue her studies in Korea. Is secretly in love with dance but her mother doesn't allow her to pursue that. The only child of a single mother, she is completely over-protected. Since her mother is against the idea of Yinmei dancing while Yinmei tries hard to keep her love for dance out of her mother's sight... Bratty but brave, Meet Yinmei. (So ChOrCeE is our lucky winner :D)

 

Anyways, going ahead with the cast, meet Misaki Suzuki

 A girl who has come all the way from Japan to pursue her dance career and schooling.

An intelligent girl who loves dancing. Known as the ice queen cause of her introvert personality. But she's just a girl with trust issues. She is a great dancer when she's on her own but no one has actually seen it. 

 

And now comes Shim MinAe

She is cute and bubbly and cheerful, and doesn't take life too seriously. She's a graceful dancer and is very romantic as well. Very helpful and generous and is currently working as a part time waitress. She grew up in an orphanage and also helps the nun's to take care of other children.

 

Rhea Lee

A British Indian.

Rich, friendly, and a tomboy. She is charitable and helpful by nature. And that's how she meets MinAe. They instantly become friends on their first meet itself. She has a flexible personality BUT... she's short tempered and she just knows how to make you cry with her acid tongue. Overall, she is adventurous, goofy and cool by nature. Dance Category: Hip Hop, B-boying and Belly Dancing. (P.S: Actually, she never liked belly dancing. Her mom put her into it)

 

Marie Park

Half Korean, Half English

Kind, shy and an introvert who likes to be alone and by herself though she has many friends and is friendly and socialised but only between them. She's an amazing hip hop dancer, this fact is only known by her friends.