When they are jealous

When EXO is jealous of Kris

Your POV

You joined a bus trip with Kris. Fortunately his friends were there too. His friends, EXO. All of you board a bus together. It supposed to be only both of you in the journey but Kris told you that s want to joined. You're okay with it and yeah maybe you can get to know his friends during the journey.

"Hun, the bus arrived ..Lets go"

He hold your hand and lead the way to board the bus. Ever since you arrived..well actually Kris brought you there, he keeps a distance between . You did introduce yourself to them and then Kris brought you away. 

"How about the others ? The bus might left..Hurry up and call them~" You mumbles as he pushes you gently up the bus.

"Oh yeah i forgot, Yaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!~~ you guys ! Hurry up ! THE BUS HAS ARRIVED ! CHANYEOL! STOP WITH THE ICECREAM! YOU ALL !!COME UP HERE !!" He screams on his way to board the bus.

"Done calling them, Now lets choose our seat" 

Few minutes later all the EXO member board the bus. They're rushing because they thought the bus might left them. Chanyeol still with his ice cream. He bought to many.

You had a little argument with Kris while choosing the seat.

"Oppa!~ i want to seat here beside the window~"

"No, i chose it first"

"Oh please, i love to sit next to the window ~"

"Me too"

You saw Lay smiling at you. There's an empty seat next to him on the other side of the bus so you decided to go there.

"Where are you going young lady ?" Kris ask.

"There, beside Lay ..there's an empty seat and it's beside the window..Byeee~" 

"No, no no no no non no ~" He grabs of hands and since the bus were shaking you fall on his lap. He said he doesn't want to be far away from you. But he also doesn't want to let you take the seat beside the window. So , you sit on him as you both get to sit next to the window. You were in his arm along the journey. It is s warm and the scenery is very beautiful. Both, of you dozed to sleep.

You didn't realize a thing back then but you hear footsteps. Too lazy to open your eyes and you ignore it.

"Yaahh, make sure he doesn't wake up"

"Ahh..arassoo~"

You heard somebody's whispering. But still in your sleep. You ignore it again and fall asleep.

Chen carried you away from Kris. Luhan and Sehun make sure the leader doesn't wake up. 

It was warmer than before. A lot warmer than before. You wake up and you were in a shock. You wake up realizing Kris is alone sleeping at the corner. Beside you is Chanyeol , he laid his head on your right shoulder so do Kai on your left shoulder. Beside Chanyeol is Baekhyun and other EXO member were hugging each other. 

"oh, that's why it is so warmer than before....."

You wake up between the sleepy head EXO member.

**THE END**

Hahahaa ! i just thought of this ^^ Thanks for reading do comments :)

p/s : you can find the sequel in my stories