-

Cinderella's Story, with a dash of B2uty and the B2st

[_________'s P.O.V.]
One week later I received a letter from CUBE. Better cross my fingers. I opened it, and obviously I got in. 



CUBE AUDITIONS
____________, congratulations. You have been accepted to be in CUBE. In one month we will choose the next K-pop star by elimating one by one.
There are 12 participants in total.
Do you have what it takes to be the next Idol?



I put it in my shelf where it belongs. I should do a small celebration to congratulate myself in getting in Cube. I shouldn't call Hyunseung, he's really busy with Trouble Maker. I trust him enough to do that with her.

[HyunA's P.O.V.]
It's been a long time since I've seen Omma or little sis. My hatred for her has dissolved little by little. But I'll still hate her no matter what because she's dating my oppa. I ran to my house since it's not really that far from 4minute's dorm. I went just to see _________ sleeping while the TV is still on.
I went in her room to see one envelope sticking out of her shelf. I grabbed it to see....[CUBE AUDITIONS] 
WHAT?! She went to the auditions and got accepted? I must see Hong about this. I made a photocopy so she won't notice and put it back.

*Skip*
[Cube Office]
"Oh, hello Hyuna."
"Cut the chit chat, Hong. Why did my sister got accepted? You did that, right?"
"No, I did not."
"Then how did she got accepted?"
"Well, it says here, that she sang, rapped and danced T-ara's Day by Day. She did that all perfectly and the judges said that she's just like the original."

"BUT SHE'S TALENTLESS!"
"Maybe it's because she didn't told you about that. You were really mean to her after all these years. Which is why she didn't tell you about it."
"ARGH!"

I left the building and quickly went to the place where the MV will be shooting. Let's see how would you like it now, _____________.