-

Cinderella's Story, with a dash of B2uty and the B2st

[__________'s P.O.V.]
Trouble Maker, huh? I can't believe that HyunA went through all that trouble just to steal him away from me. Doesn't she know that that'll never happen? Hmm.. makes sense now that she usually gets Cs, in both High School and Elementary School, and blames me for distracting her, but she actually was flirting with other boys. Well, not my problem.

I just woke up, by the way. I did my usual morning routine, counting family chores. I picked up the newspaper outside of the doorstep and I also saw a bouquet of roses, must be for Omma. I put the roses on the dining table and then I read the newspaper. While I was reading, something caught my eye.


CUBE ENTERTAINMENT AUDITIONS TODAY.
Details : Ages from 19 - 24 ONLY. Must be talented in singing. Groups will not be accepted until the next audition. ONLY one will be the next K-POP star.
Time : 2:00 p.m. - 4:30p.m.
Venue : Cube Entertainment
---------------------------------------
Be sure to come earlier than 2:00p.m.. If not, then other participants will not be accepted

Do not be rude to other participants or cheat. Doing so will cost you in being disqualified.



Another audition? Hmm.. I guess I got nothing better to do. I also need to overcome my fear in having stage fright too.
"Omma! I'm heading to CUBE for the new audition."
"Okay, sweetie. Be sure to be back before 5:00p.m."
Did I mention that my mom was being nicer to me already? Well, three reasons. One, I have a famous boyfriend. Two, I've been obeying her for years and she 'opened' her eyes. But she'll kill me if the house isn't clean. Three, Papa Hong was flirting with her so it made her calm and be happy.

I went to CUBE by cycling my bike. I was the first one since it's only 12:00 p.m.. House chores are really too much already. I went inside and sat on a chair which is free. Before that, I went to register by writing my personal info and the receptionist told me to wait for two hours. An hour an a half later it was swarming with people. If they knew it would happen why did they took so long? They be trying to get dolled up or trying to be handsome. You can be accepted if you have talent, idiots.

30 minutes later, the receptionist told them they won't be accepted anymore.

"__________." Finally.
"It's that way." She pointed at the door that says, 'auditorium'.
"Thanks."

I went in feeling nervous. GAH! I can't do this. 
I can't do this. I can't do this!!! 
Wish me luck, Seung. If you know that I'm here...

"Name?"  They seem fierce...
"__________."
"__________?"
"Yes..."
"Okay, what song?"
"T-ara's Day by Day."

 

 



When the song came,I showed them my dancing, rapping and singing and they seemed impressed and shocked. Hehehe, no one knew that an inncoent small town girl can do that, right?
After the dance, the three judges gave me the compliments.

"Impressive." The ahjumma said.
"Awesome." The youngest out of them said.
"Just like the original." The ajusshi said.
"Th-thank you."

Then they looked at each other and nodded. 

"You may leave now. We'll send you the results next week." The ajusshi said.
"N-nae.."

Who knew those judges were actually nice. Well, you know what they say, "Don't judge a book by its cover."
I'm not sure if I got accepted but they seemed impressed so......... awwwww yeah!
When I went out of the auditorium, I screamed, "YES!"

The receptionist congratulated me because I said 'yes' while some girls shot me dirty looks. Hehehe, they're jealous because they think I'm better than them and I'm also Seungie's girl.

Oh, speaking about Hyunseung, I should call him about this. He'll be so excited. HyunA won't. Hehehehe...

"Hyunseung-ah!"
"Oh,________-ah! What is it?"
"You know that audition that CUBE is holding right?"
"Uh huh."
"I GOT ACCEPTED!!!"
"Really? What song did you sang?"
"T-ara's Day by Day."
"Who knew that you could sing, dance and rap?"
"Myself."
"Umm, everyone is staring at me.. I gotta go now bye. AND DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID."
"OKAY, PRINCESS! Bye!!"

------------------------------
OMG! ______________ thinks she got accepted! Well...

*SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE!*

She got accepted. Because of the judges of course. But HyunA told Papa Hong to not accept her because she thought because of Hong, _____ got accepted.
He said, she DID have talent which is why she got accepted.