26 - Pampering Grandpa.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You have been unconscious for almost a week since the accident. Myungsoo would always visit you and stay with you through-out the night. He would always talk to you about what you're missing in school, as well as happy memories. But most of time, he would just cry, hold your hand and say sorry from the bottom of his heart.

Hoya has been able to visit you for a few times, thanks to Myungsoo. 

 

 

"Sungmi-ah.. Please wake up soon. You know.. I still have a lot of making up to do." he chuckled as he brushed your hair with his fingers. "I still have to.. apologize.. And.. I still have to show you that I..."

"Oh? You're here?" Woohyun said as he entered the room, with the rest of INFINITE trailing behind him. Myungsoo sighed and facepalmed himself. "Yes, hyung. Your timing is really great!" he sarcastically said, making Woohyun chuckle. 

Sunggyu walked to you and smiled as he carefully fixed the blanket over you. "Is Myungsoo bothering you?" he glared at Myungsoo playfully before kissing your forehead. He chuckled when he saw Myungsoo pout.

 

After a few hours, Sunggyu left for work. "Hyung.." Myungsoo called out the members as he grabbed his bag. "Sungmi.. she gave these to me.." Sungyeol took the papers from him and chuckled.

"So this is what she wanted to give us?" Woohyun smiled. "Are we gonna do it? I don't know if hyung will like it.." Dongwoo said.

Sungyeol chuckled again and closed the letter. "Well, let's not waste Sungmi's efforts! Let's do it. Here."

Myungsoo frowned. "Will that even be allowed here, hyung?" Sungyeol smirked. "They don't have to know."

Woohyun and Dongwoo laughed and gave each other hi-fives.

"You really are smart, Yeol-ah.." Dongwoo said as he ruffled his hair. Myungsoo chuckled and looked at you.

*Starting here, I'll make it up to you. So please wake up, Sungmi-ah..*

 

"And the show starts, now." Woohyun clicked his tongue and smirked.

 

~~~

 

A few days later, Myungsoo asked Sunggyu to accompany him. Since his job is to stall Sunggyu for the whole day, he brought him to the same beach he brought you.

"Where are we going anyway? We should be at the hospital right now, Kim Myungsoo." Sunggyu puffed his cheeks and looked at the window.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter