42 - Dance and Sleepover.

The Men Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You groaned in frustration as you tried solving your math problems for school. You and Myungsoo just got married, but the both of you decided that you'll be staying with Sunggyu until the loft is finished. His parents insisted to buy you a place of your own and even an apartment for Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu oppa.. Can you help me with this one little problem here?"

He chuckled as he sat down beside you. "And I thought you're the smartest student in your school?" you rolled your eyes and looked at the paper in front of you. "I am! But this problem is driving me nuts!"

"Do you want me to call Myungsoo?" you shook your head. "I'll just ask him to help me tomorrow at school." he ruffled your hair and asked you to go to bed. you nodded and went to bed.

 

~~~

 

"Done." you blinked at your paper then to your 'husband' who's smirking down at you. "It's really easy, Sungmi-ah." you sighed and muttered a thank you. You practically begged Myungsoo not to tell anyone at school that you're married already. He was disappointed at first, but he just said yes. He knows you have your reasons.

He sat down beside you and poked your sides. "Are okay?" you nodded and gave him a smile. "No you're not. Tell me.." you shook your head and played with your pen. "Nothing, really. I'm fine.." he just nodded and smiled at you.

"By the way, I have dance practice later. I'll drive you home first, then I'll go back here."

"Can I watch?" he frowned. "But you'll be tired.." you shook your head and smiled. "I want to watch. I can, right?" he sighed and nodded.

 

~~~

 

"I know I look hot, stop staring." you scoffed as the chuckling Myungsoo sat down beside you. "Sungmi-ah, goodluck." Hoya said and sat down in front of you. Myungsoo smirked.

"You're too.. ugh. Jerk." you said to Myungsoo.

"But you love me, anyway." he snicker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter