Rumor.

The President and The Trouble Maker

Yerim's POV

After the guy left, I was about to went out from the library when he suddenly hugged me. My heart skips a beat.

 

1 second

 

2

 

3

 

It's getting tighter!

 

4

 

5

 

"Thank you!"

 

After he said that I wish he would never ever knew I'm the troublemaker.

 

6

 

7

 

The bell rings and I run out from the library and went to the rooftop.

 

I sit in my usual place here in the rooftop, I could feel the wind touches my hair peacefully. I get my things in my bag and finish some things I planned and what is missing! My lunch. 

 

I'm very hungry as I enter the canteen but the stares from the students shocks me. I just ignore them and after eating I went back to the rooftop.

 

I open my laptop and checked the school's website but what I saw there is;

 

"The Student's Council Pres. and Vice Pres. is Dating?"

 

I opened the link and our pictures come out!

 

The one we went home together, study together, eat together, laughing together and the last is when he hugged me this day!

 

One of the student's commented; "It's official! I heard Yerim said last morining that Kris made her slept first. Isn't that cheesy?? @__@"

 

"Yeah! I also herad that! That morning they are having some Love issues?! Maybe, who knows?"

 

After that, I turned off my laptop and went home, not in Kris' home, in my house! As I open the door I was so shocked when I saw my parents and sister preparing for me.

 

"Unnie we missed you! Yejin said then I hugged her.

 

"Me too" I said then greeted my parents.

 

"You said you have something to give to me?" she said then pouts.

 

"Yeah of course" I said then look for the hair pin I bought but it was not there!

 

"Mianhe, I think I lost it!" I said then pats her head.

 

"Nevermind, I have a favor anyway but I'll tell you later" she said then smiled.

 

"Okay!" I said.

 

I didn't went to school that afternoon so I enjoyed that day with my family.

 

Kris' POV

How could she.. didn't finished the review? I thought while going back home.

 

I enter the house and noticed the air is something different.

 

"Umma, where is she?" I asked.

 

"Her parents' already arrived so she's not staying here anymore" she said then smiled. "You want to go there?" she added.

 

"No, I'm going to rest" I said then went upstairs. I lied in my bed and get the hair pin from my pocket.

 

Flashback

"Yah! Look! Beautiful right?" she said showing a hair pin.

 

"Neh" I said.

 

She wears it and look at the mirror.

 

"You look beautiful" I said in whisper.

 

"Neh?" she asked.

 

"I said let's go" I siad then start to walk, she didn't bought it but she buy the simple one then run after me.

 

The next day, before going to school I bought it. I hugged her and say thank you and I'm about to give the pin to her but she run away.