Second Trouble

The President and The Trouble Maker

Yerim's POV

It was a month after I did that such trouble but the plan are still successful I don't want to ruin our school, of course. The science fair first day, the testing of inventions before the exhibit. I have a bad plan again Mr. President! I hope you would resolve this.

 

Kris' POV

I really need to catch the troublemaker before he/she would make any trouble again this day. The start is just so peaceful, I'm not expecting for any trouble.

 

"Wu Fan, Miss Kim is looking for you! She's in her office" Eunjo said. 

 

"Okay, I'll be there" I said then went to her office. I look at the glass part of the door first then slowly entered the office. I arrange my self and start to walk.

 

"Miss Kim, I'm here. What-" I noticed that nobody is around. Then a voice recorder played from the teacher's table.

 

"Hahahaha. Hello Mr. President! I hope you won't regret coming here" that's what it said same voice that whispered me and it is was repeat mode so I turned it off. 

 

"Who are you! Come out, face me!" I yelled but no one answered. Then I heard someone passed by, I hurriedly went out and it's gone. It left a letter.

 

"Just Guess. Saranghae Mr. President. Haha!"

 

I torn the paper and throw it away, I noticed that there's something wrong in the venue of inventions. I hurriedly went there and found out that the materials are not working well. I quickly helped them but I noticed Yerim is really worried. She even panicked and tried to help everyone there. I appreciate her.

 

Then I saw Eunjo, just starring at them. I dragged him because he's one of the suspect because he's the one who called me to go to the office. 

 

"You're the troublemaker right?" 

 

"What are saying?"

 

"Just tell me the truth!"

 

"No, I'm not!"

 

Because of my anger I almost punched him but

 

"STOP!" I turned and see Yerim.

 

"Don't hurt him! I'm the one who told him that Miss Kim is looking for you. But I'm the one who made the work for you and It's too late to tell him not to call you. I'm sorry!" she said.

 

"I see. I'm sorry too." I said. Then I talked to Eunjo and apologize to him. Then we arranged everything that was damage and thanks for her.