First Trouble

The President and The Trouble Maker

Yerim's POV

It was a sunny monday, my first day for being the vice president. As I walk in the hallway, the students are keep chatting about me but as usual I just smile at them.

 

I enter the classroom then look around to look for Kris. Sigh. He's not here yet. So I hide in the door while looking outside, just to watch the reaction from the students when he would pass.

 

"Yah! What are you doing!?" I turned and see Jinah smiling at me. Sigh again.

 

"Yah! Yah! You scared me!" I just while slightly hitting her shoulders.

 

"Hahaha. What's the feeling of being a vice president?" she asked while poking my cheeks. 

 

"I don't know." I said then laughed a little.

 

"I heard that the president is so handsome!" she said then giggled. I just ignore her and then I noticed that the students outside are getting noisy. And suddenly Jinah is not asking anymore. So, I just sneak a little from the window to watch their reaction but it was a false alarm!

 

sigh.

 

"What are you doing?!" Arrg. Jinah you're so annoying!

 

"Please stop asking me! I'm going to observe Kr-" I said then turned.

 

O__O

 

"Ah-Hahaha You're here eh~" I said then smiled. But actually I'm really shocked. How-How did he just appear here. He just smiled then went to his seat.

 

That bastard is so nice to talk with! You're just gonna consume tons of saliva and he would not answer you after all!

 

By the way, we're seatmates and I hate it! Just wait for my plans.

 

After that the classes get started then we have a meeting of officers talking about the upcoming science fair and next is the sports month. 

Plan no. 1 Ruin the President's Speech: I planned this a month before and already finished my props are already done. For being a Vice is also part of this plan. 

 

The meeting begins and the papers of the plan are already distributed as a guide for the President's proposal. The big monitor showing the plans. Here it begins, I wear my gloves and get ready for my mask then I pressed the button and Tah-Dah! The lights are turned off and it's a big place with a long table and many chairs and of course a closed room. The other members got panicked because they can't see anything except me wearing a pair of glasses that can see in the dark. 

 

They we're like crazy people shouting for help because the door is locked. I hurriedly went to Kris and whispered to him: "This is just the start Mr. President!" I said with an evil laugh of course I used a voice changer device so that I can't be recognized BUT he catch my hand and hold it tight. I hurriedly take off the glove then run away. 

 

I put the mask and the other glove that was left to his bag-kris' bag and went with them like I panicked and pressed the button then the lights .