New Day , New Challenge

Unexpectedly Falling In Love With You ..

Author P.O.V

~~~~ is finding Woohyun. It happens when he bumped into him coincidentally. He grabbed him and bring him to the behind school. “Woohyun ! How could you didn’t tell me !”  “Why ?”  Woohyun says while looking at ~~~~ , literally confused. “Pfft. That you’re the new member of Infinite,” you said. “Omo ! How does she knows?” he thought while thinking deeply. ~~~~ realized that Woohyun was thinking deeply and didn’t answer her question so she waved her hand infront of Woohyun’s face , “Hello ? Is your mind still here?” . Then , Woohyun just realized that she is there. He just said to her, “Please promise me that you would not tell to other people”. ~~~~ said to Woohyun. “Pfft. It is a big issue at school now.” Woohyun shocked. “The gossip sure spreads fast here.”  Woohyun thought. Then , ~~~~ just go and Woohyun ran to Infinite to tell about the gossip.

Woohyun P.O.V

Aish ! Where did they go? Now I had to go around this-BIG-so-called-place only to find those guys. Woohyun frowned. Suddenly , he remembered where other members always hanging out. He went to the empty class on the highest level ( i don’t know what it is called , sorry) of the school to find them. Luck was on his side at that day. He barged into the class and other members shocked when they saw him. The asked,  “Woohyun , what happen ?”  He panted , try to catch his breath before telling the news. “Th-the news , they already know about it.”  Other members shocked. They didn’t thought that the rumors would spread that fast. Then, Myungsoo was worried. “Did  ~~~~ knew about this?” Woohyun shocked. Thinking how Myungsoo knows ~~~~. He asked Myungsoo “Myungsoo , how did you know ~~~~” Myungsoo snapped. He realized that he should not expose about her sister to the new member. Then , he just said “Ooh ! I knew her from Sungjong. I knew that Sungjong was her classmate.”  Then , Myungsoo thought “Mian Woohyun hyung , I’ve to lie you about this.” Then , he just quiet . The atmosphere was quite awkward. Sunggyu try to cheer his bandmates , “Guys ! We will have practise today. Our comeback is near , remember?” Then , they just answer him “Arraso hyungg.”  Then , they parted and go to their classes as time passes by.

 

---------------------------------------------

P/S - Im sorry if my chapter is too short. ;A; After reading , please subscribe and comment to suggest me anything and I'll gladly accept it. Thanks from NamstarWifey :)