(Cont. Chapter 1) What ?! A New Member ?

Unexpectedly Falling In Love With You ..

At that day , Infinite called by the manager to go to the practice room. They went there with a question look. Sungjong ask to Myungsoo "Hyung ! What is going on ?"  Myungsoo shrugged as the sign that he also don't know why they're called by their manager. They went into their practice room and their manager instructed them to sit in a circle. Then , he ask Woohyun come into the practice room. When they hear the door sound , their heads turned backwards. Their face showed a shocked espression. They asked themselves "Who's that boy?" But, Sungjong thought about other thing than his hyungs , "See! My prediction is true ! No wonder I thought that I'd bumped into him before."  Woohyun came in to the practice room and stand beside their manager. They asked their manager, "Hyung! Who is he?"  The manager said , "This is your new member , the 7th member of Infinite. Sungjong , Myungsoo , Sungyeol and Hoya , this is your new hyung. Sunggyu and Dongwoo , this is your new dongsaeng. Please take care of him. Woohyun , you may introduce yourself."  The manager told them and gave some space to Woohyun to introduce himself. "Annyeonghaseyo ! Nam Woohyun imnida! I'm a new member of Infinite , hope you guys can take care of me."  He ended his introcution with a bow to them. Sungjong said to their manager "Hyung ! I've known Woohyun ! His my new classmate , right Woohyun hyung ?"  Other members are shocked and they say to Sungjong "Yah !  You didn't tell me anything!"  "What ?! You knew him before ?!"  "Sungjong , you're gonna get punished because you didn't tell me anything!"  The manager said to Sungjong "Jinjja ? Glad you know him. Woohyun , you'll be in a room with Sunggyu. Sunggyu , you may tell him everything about Infinite since you're the leader , ok ?"  The manager told Sunggyu. "Yeay ! I'm gonna have a roomate !" Sunggyu squealed. "Ok , you guys are free for this month because of the new member. But , we will be SUPER BUSY next month . So , you guys may teach Woohyun to dance to your songs , okay? They bring Woohyun back to their dorm and do their introduction except Sungjong since he knew Woohyun already. They did many things that day and they were tired at the night so they decided to sleep early at the night since tomorrow is school.

At the morning , their alarm clock woke them up except for Myyungsoo since he's staying at his home that near to the school. They woke up and lined infront of the toilet to take their bath according to their age. (For those who don't know , the line would be like this "Sunggyu -> Dongwoo -> WOOHYUN -> Hoya -> Sungyeol -> Sungjong") After they finished take their bath , they go to school together . Woohyun asked them , "Where's Myungsoo?"  Hoya answered "Myungsoo doesn't stay at dorm because his house is nearer to school and the practise room. He also goes to school with his dongsaeng , his dongsaeng is in the same class with Sungjong , so she is your classmate."  Woohyun nodded. "Aah , that's why .. His dongsaeng ? Hurm. maybe I know her.. Well , he might introduced her to me later. Hehe."  He thought to himself and laughed lightly at the end. Tthey looked at him and asked "Are you okay?"  He replied "What ? Ooh ! I'm okay." 

Well , the news about Infinite's new member spreaded fast at your school . But, you're the only one who didn't know about it yet. Until a few girls talked about it and you overheard it. "Infinite had a new member and I didn''t expect it to be our new student!"  One of a girl said. "Aww, but he's pretty adorable right ? With his aegyo , aah ! I'm gonna marry him !"  You thought "What ? A new member ? Myungsoo oppa doesn't tell me anything! I'm gonna find him!"  You ran to Myungsoo's classroom.  You found him in the classroom with the other members except Sungjong. You asked him "Oppa ! Why I didn't know that Infinite had a new member?"  He shocked. Then he told you "How did you know ? I bet the news must spreaded fast in the school. Well , we also just got know about it yesterday. His name is Nam Woohyun , he is in the same class with Sungjong . I think he's your new classmate , right ?"  You felt shocked after hearing your brother said Woohyun's name. You ran out from the class to find Woohyun. You need to ask him to explain everything.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ! NamstarWifey here ! :D How's my fic ? I'm really sorry if my grammar are not too accurate because English is not my first language and I'm still too young. :3 Please comment and subscribe to my fanfics! Thanks !