A New Student.

Unexpectedly Falling In Love With You ..

Chapter 1

“Huarghh!” you groaned as you woke up from your bed. Same time, same routine. You rubbed your eyes lazily as you find your towel before going to the toilet. Your brother , Myungsoo banged the bathroom door hard. “Yah ~~~! You better hurry or not we’ll be late for school !” He shouted. You had finish with your personal things in the toilet and you ran out from the toilet and go to your room as fast as you can. “Aish , girls always girls.” Myungsoo muttered.

 

After you had finish wear your clothes , you bring your beg and go downstairs to the dining room. You saw your sister , Hyoyeon is eating her cereals and your mother is eating her breakfast. “She must had to diet again. ” You muttered. You greeted your mom. ‘Annyeong eomma ! Annyeong Hyoyeon eonnie !”  Your mom replied to you “Morning ~~~! Please take your breakfast now or Myungsoo will nag at you if you late.” She whispered to me. You laughed after she heard what her mother said. Myungsoo went down and said to you “Yah , Kim ~~~ ! Could you be fast ? I’m gonna be late for my school!” You ran to the door and said to your mother  “Eomma ! I’ll be  going first!”

 

You walk with your brothers and his friends , Infinite. Well , who don’t know Infinite  ? They’re the most famous boy group in your high school , Woolim High School. As you arrived the school, the girls started to shout and you heard Infinite’s being called everywhere. Some girls shouted “Ohmygod ! That’s Infinite and Myungsoo oppa’s sister!” “Hoya oppa ! Marry me !” “Myungsoo oppa ! Be my boyfriend !” and whatsoever. Then , Myungsoo said to you , “~~~-ah , oppa and other Infinite oppas have to go to our classes ,  take care nae ? I had ask Sungjong to take a look of you since he is your classmates. Annyeong.” I replied to him “Aigoo , oppa ! There’s no need for that. I’m a big girl now. J I can take care of myself. Annyeong oppa !” Then , Sungjong pulled my hand and we go to our class together.

 

On Woolim Studio , the CEO had ask the manager came to see him. When the manager came in , he said to the manager “Ooh , here you are ! I want to introduce to you , the new member of Infinite , Nam Woohyun.” Woohyun stood up and bowed to the manager. “Annyeonghaseyo hyung! Nam Woohyun  imnida! Hope you can take care of me !” He introduced himself. The CEO said to him , “You can bring him to his new school , his things are ready.” The manager said “Okay , I’ll introduce him to the other members later.

 

When they arrived the school , the manager brought Woohyun so the principal room. He explained everything to the principal and luckily he understood it. The secretary gave Woohyun a few of paper of his class , and the map of the school . He thanked the secretary and look at the map to find where is his class. He reached this class and look at the board for the class name. “5-B . Oh ! It’s my class!” He knocked the door and went into the class, the class is not too packed with students and they’re doing their own work. The teacher said to him , “Oh! You’re the new student right?” He answered “Neh , annyeonghaseyo ! Nam Woohyun imnida.”  The teacher replied “I’m your class teacher , just call me Mrs. Hara” Then , she shouted “Class! We have a new student!” She looked at Woohyun and said  “Introduce yourself , young man.” Woohyun faced the class and introduced himself. “Annyeonghaseyo! Nam Woohyun imnida! I’m a new student and hope you all can take care of me!” When you and Sungjong looked at him , Sungjong feels weird. He thought that he had seen Woohyun before this. “I think I had seen him , He is Woolim’s trainee right?” He thought to himself. The teacher said to him , “Ok . Woohyun , you can go sit beside ~~~ since it’s empty.”  Woohyun went to his seat and greeted you. “Annyeong ! I’m Woohyun!” You replied , Annyeong ! I’m ~~~ and this is Sungjong!” He introduced Sungjong to Woohyun too. “Oh no ! I’m dead. Sungjong sunbae must have recognized me! I bumped into him at the cafe yesterday!” Woohyun feels scared. He faked a smile to Sungjong. The lessons when as usual as they are with their own feelings.