Sweet Boys Sweet Coffee

Sweet Boys Sweet Coffee | One-Shot

 

 

 

 “Can…I help you?”

 

 

 

The teen glanced wide eyed around him. There was no-one else. Therefore, he was talking him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was talking to him. God dammit, answer!

 

 

 

 

“Uh…uh…coffee…” He pointed uselessly to the small-sized takeaway display cup on the counter.

 

 

The blond tried to hide a cute smile behind his hand, as he supressed a giggle.

 

 

Great. He was laughing at him. This was the first time he’d actually been served by the cute barista he’d had a stupid girly crush on for god knows how long and he couldn’t even order a freaking coffe-

 

 

 

“What kind of coffee…”

 

 

The blond smirked from behind the counter.

 

 

Oh god. He was so hot…

 

 

So hot…

 

 

 

“…hot…”

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

Wait.

 

 

 

 

“…a hot coffee?”

 

 

 

 

No. This was going all wrong.

 

 

 

Argh. Somebody save him.

 

 

 

Breathe, Sehun. Breathe.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah. I mean…a…small…uh…cappuccino…”

 

 

 

The blond nodded.

 

 

 

“Anything else?”

 

 

 

 

No, just you, the teen thought innocently.

 

 

 

Don’t you dare say that out loud.

 

 

 

He wanted to also buy some of those small mini-cookie things. Apparently there was a certain amount that people usually bought…how many was it again?

 

 

 

 

“Um. How many mini-cookies can you buy?”

 

 

 

 

The petite blond laughed. Oh god. He just died.

 

 

 

 

“Um, as many as you want?”

 

 

 

“Argh – I mean like, how many…in a set…you know…just…”

 

 

Just shut up me up please.

 

 

 

“They usually get five.”

 

 

 

“Okay! Five mini-cookies too!”

 

 

 

 

There!

 

Finally!

 

 

 

He. Had. Ordered.

 

 

 

Sehun finally let out a massive breath that he tried not to let the other hear, but the blond was too busy at the coffee machine, pressing all sorts of buttons and all that fancy . Sehun stopped breathing again when he glanced up at him.

 

 

 

“sahfkasfhjaksf sadhfj fhhfafh?”

 

 

 

“Um…excuse me, what?”

 

 

 

Sehun leaned closer. Whatever he was saying, it mattered.

 

 

 

He was talking to him. Like, oh my ing god.

 

 

 

 

“I said, you always come around here - after school. ”

 

 

 

Oh . He noticed. He recognised him.

 

 

 

For the last couple of weeks or so, Sehun’s slight like for a coffee after school had become a daily ritual.

 

No, it was not because of the cute, blond haired angel always smiling behind the counter.

 

No, it was not because his heart always skipped whenever he walked past him in the little coffee and cookie shop in the middle of the shopping centre and he caught him looking at him.

 

No, it no what. Because no. What?

 

 

Okay. So what? He liked the way the boy glanced at him as he walked by – how he felt as if he recognised him, as if he was somebody more than just a stranger passing.

 

 

And now, now, he had finally been served by him. It had only taken a hundred orders of coffee.

 

Once he saw the boy come to the counter for no apparent reason when some other guy was serving him. He had looked at him; then he walked away.

 

 

 

He usually just made the coffee.

 

 

 

The coffee was good.

 

 

 

Like, so good.

 

 

 

And he wasn’t just saying it because he had made it.

 

 

 

Though one time, this chick made it instead, and she burnt the freaking coffee…that .

 

 

 

He vowed to complain the next time someone other than the blonde even touched the shiny buttons on the coffee machine.

 

 

 

 

 

Something snapped Sehun back to reality.

 

 

 

“Uh…yeah…”

 

 

 

Great answer.

 

 

 

The blonde smiled again. Oh god, please stop doing that…

 

 

 

“So, are you on holidays or something? What are you doing today?”

 

 

 

“Er…I’m on holidays.”

 

 

 

Great answer.

 

 

 

“Ah. Cool.”

 

 

 

 

Crying…crying…please…just…bury me…

 

 

 

 

 

He had always wondered what kind of name the blond haired angel had – what kind of name would be perfect enough to match his perfect eyes, perfect smile, perfect skin, perfect hair…perfe-

 

 

 

Oh god, imagine if his name was Brian or something.

 

 

Sehun nearly laughed aloud just thinking about it.

 

 

 

 

Oh god, please don’t be Brian.

 

 

 

 

His friends at school always joked around with him. Since he didn’t know his name, he had always just called him Cookie Boy. Cheesy. Corny. Cookie-liscious.

 

 

 

 

Oooh ~ So how’s Coooooooookie Boy toda-

 

Shut up.

 

So how’s things with Cooooookie Bo-

 

Shut up.

 

Hey man, you wanna get a coffee today?

 

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.

 

 

 

He should just find out his name already. His friend had already offered to ask his name, but he had totally told them –practically screamed at them- not to. Why? Because he recognised them. He recognised the uniform. Nothing could be secret, anymore.

 

This was sounding more like a tragic romance…

 

 

 

 

Damn you Cookie Place for not making your staff wear name-tags.  

 

 

 

 

“Here’s your coffee.”

 

 

 

Sehun looked up at the smiling boy’s face.

 

 

 

“Thank you.”

 

 

 

“Have a nice day.”

 

 

 

“Good thank you and you?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You are the biggest idiot on this planet, Oh Sehun.

 

 

The blond haired boy stared at him confused for a second, those massive eyes growing even bigger.

 

 

 

 

“U-uh…good thank you?”

 

 

 

 

Well…

 

 

 

He couldn’t embarrass himself anymore.

 

 

He would just ask him.

 

 

If it got awkward, he would just walk on the other side of the shopping centre for the rest of eternity.

 

 

 

 

“Um…w-what’s your name?”

 

 

 

 

“It’s on your cup.”

 

 

 

 

What?

 

 

 

 

Sehun looked at the red plastic container in his hand.

 

 

 

Flat. No.

Skinny. No.

Decaf. No.

 

Okay he was looking in the wrong area.

 

 

 

He turned the cup around.

 

 

 

LuHan.

 

 

 

“…Lu-han?”

 

 

“That’s me. Nice to meet you,” Luhan grinned as he rested both elbows on the counter infront of him. He laughed at the teen’s dazed expression, obviously trying to process something in his mind.

 

 

 

“Lu…lu…han.”

 

 

LuHan.

 

 

He got finally got his name – what an angelic name. But more importantly…

 

 

 

He had given it to him.

 

 

 

Oh.

 

 

 

My.

 

 

 

Krisus.

 

 

 

 

 

His heart couldn’t contain his joy. He felt like he was in some stupid teenager musical and people would just appear out of freaking nowhere and start spinning chairs and singing around him. He had to get home and call his stupid idiot best friend Kai about this. He was going to spaz so hard his friend probably thought he had a change or something. Oh My God.

 

 

 

“U-uh…Thank you Luhan! Haveagoodday!”

 

 

He rushed off without another word, stupid grin plastered to his face as he muttered countless apologies to the people he kept running in to.

 

 

What an idiot.

 

 

But he was cute, Luhan thought. But still in the end…he still hadn’t gotten the brunette’s name. He sighed from behind the counter. He didn’t want to resort to this, but he had already made a hundred coffees for the cute student without even getting a single hello. He made sure the other girl serving didn’t see him, and he pulled out his mobile. He dialled the number hesitantly.

 

 

 

“Kai? Yeah. You win – I’ll make you free coffees for a year. Now just tell me his freaking name.”

 

“Finally man. God. He already texted me about you Luhannnnnnnn what a beautiful nameeeee oh my goddddddd…

 

“Shut up. What’s his name already.”

 

“You sure you wanna know?”

 

“I am about to take back that free coffee…”

 

“Fine.”

 

 

 

 

“…”

 

 

 

 

“…”

 

 

 

 

“…KAI ARE YOU STILL THERE? YOU BETTER HAD FREAKING NOT HUNG UP ON ME!”

 

 

 

“Oh shush.”

 

 

 

“What. Is. His. Name?!”

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

“George.”

                                                                                                                                                       

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

Author's Note

 

So I heard from a couple of you that you wanted a sequel?

How interesting...