Punishments?

MY ANGEL Forever and Always.

*Seohyun's POV*

I woke up. Feeling something comfy undernearth me. I opened my eyes and I was in a dim room. I turned the lamp on. I was in a familiar room-- Kyuhyun's room. "How did I get here?" I asked myself. "How did we go out from hell? Could this be just a dream, that I'm here safe and sound.

I saw a sleeping Kyuhyun on the couch. He might have been taking care of me for the past few hours-or days. I saw him move a bit, then woke up. He was gasping for air. "Just a dream. Just a dream." He looked at his surroundings and his eyes widened in surprise when I was wide awake on his bed.

"So you're awake?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"Glad you are. You've been asleep for like a week already." He sat at the end of the bed.

"A week?!" I shouted.

He covered his ears and, "don't shout. My parents might wake up."

"Mianhe. But, really I've been asleep for a week?" I said in a lower pitch.

"Neh. I thought that you were dead, but you still have a heart beat, so I thought that you would wake up soon- I guess I'm right." He smiled.

"But how--?"

He cut me off. "I saved you. No more worries. Nothing's going to happen anymore." He hugged me.

"Chinja?"

"Neh." He gave me a reassuring smile.

 

In heaven...

Ryeowook and Sungmin thinks that they're really in big trouble--and Yesung too. But they have to think of something to keep their secret from Father.

Yuri then approached Yesung, "Yesung-oppa, what happened? Is Seohyun alright?"

"Neh. The human saved her."

"Human?!" She asked shouting.

Yesung realized that he just told her that they had conversation with a human. "Uh... neh." He said sheepishly.

"Mwo?!"

Yesung covered . "Yesung-oppa. Remove your hand away my mouth!" Yuri said in Yesung's hand.

Yuri almost bit Yesung's hand, but Yesung removed it, because he knows that Yuri would bite his hand if he wouldn't. "Yuri-ah, don't tell anyone about that human-angel-saving."

"But--"

"If you would tell anyone about it, I would kiss you-literally."

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Araso. But--"

"Please." Yesung begged.

Yuri let out a loud sigh.

Then all of a sudden, a loud manly voice was heard, "What about a human-saving-angel mean?"

Yesung and Yuri gasped. "Ah-uh... Father?" They both said and turned around.

"I'm so disappointed with both of you. Why didn't you tell me that Seohyun was in trouble?" He asked in a calm and gentle voice.

"Mianheyo, Father. But it is Yesung's idea, not mine." Yuri pointed at a frustrated Yesung.

Father looked at Yesung, waiting for him to explain.

"But, Father. It was all Ryeowook and Sungmin's fault! They just brought me into this. But I kind of helped." Yesung blurted out.

"So Ryeowook and Sungmin's the one who planned all of it?" Father straightened out.

Yesung just nodded.

"Yesung, I want you to go call for both of them. Right now." Father demanded.

"Araso." Yesung was now searchin for those two. And Yuri followed him from behind. "Yesung-ah! Wait up! I'm going to help you find Wookie and Sungmin."

"Ok."

They searched for Ryeowook and Sungmin all over the place. Both of them might have known that Father will soon know about all of their doings.

"Aish! Where are those two?" Yesung all mad now.

"Calm down. I'm sure we'll find both of them." Yuri made a wondering gesture. "I know. Changmin-ah!"

"Oh, right Changmin." Yesung agreed.

They were soon with Changmin. Yuri told, "Changmin-ah, can you please track down Ryeowook and Sungmin?"

"Neh." He searched for them at a big round globe. Then a blazing light was showing where both of them are. In Seoul, Kyuhyun's house.

"I knew it!" Yesung exclaimed.

"You knew it all along? Why didn't you thought of that earlier?" Yuri sounded annoyed.

Yesung gave her a 'Sorry' look. "It's okay."

Yesung was soon going to earth and Yuri was with him. Yuri changed her mind, "Oh, wait, Can I come with you?"

"Are you sure?"

"I want to feel earth again. It has been a long time since I was within the grounds of the earth."

"Okay." Yesung's wings were now out and Yuri's too. Yesung admired Yuri's wings because it was as pretty as her. Thye both flew down to earth and to Kyuhyun's house.

They found the two talking to Seohyun and Kyuhyun. "Who's he?" Yuri asked who Kyuhyun is.

"Cho Kyuhyun."

"Oh, the one Seohyun's guarding?"

"Neh." Yesung called, "Ryeowook! Sungmin!"

Both of them were startled and looked to them. "Yesung-hyung? Yuri-ah? What are you doing here?" Sungmin asked.

"Father's calling for both of you." Yuri said.

"Did He know about what we did?" Ryeowook asked.

"Neh." Yesung said.

"We're totally dead, buddy," Sungmin looked at Ryeowook.

"I know." Ryeowook's happy mood turned to gloomy.

The four went to heaven and left Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

When they got there, they found Father waiting for them. "Ryeowook. Sungmin. Come over here."

They followed Father. "Neh, Father?"

"I am so disappointed to both of you. You have disrespected my laws." Father sounded calm.

"We're so sorry, Father. We just asked for his help, becuase we know in ourselves that we couldn't save Seohyun." Sungmin explained.

"And, I hope you could forgive us for getting Yesung-hyung get in trouble, because of us. Please forgive us, Father." Ryeowook asked for forgiveness,sincerely.

They both knelt down and looked down.

"Stand up. There is nothing you should worry, I didn't call for you to punish you. I called for you, because I wanted to tell you how brave you are to talk to a human's help. I didn't actuallt thought that would happen between a human and angel."

They both stood up to an upright position. They gave Father their most brightest smiles.

"As for Jessica. She had really disrespected my laws, I thought of really giving her a punishment."


Sorry for the late update.

I'm really sorry if this update is lame or boring. I'll try to make a better update.

Thank you for all the subscribers and the comments. I really appreciate it. Gomawo.