Seohyun?--Donghae?

MY ANGEL Forever and Always.

*Ryeowook's POV*

I was reading a book by the river side. A perfect place to relax with a book.

"Wookie--Father is calling for you," Onew-hyung told me.

"Mwo?" I looked at him.

"Father wants to talk to you-I don't know." Onew then left me.

"Araso." I put down my book. I brought it with me to Father.

I saw Father walking down the stairs to the hallway. "Father!" I called.

He looked at me and gave me a smile, "Ryeowook, I want you to go call for Seohyun. Down from earth."

"Yes, Father." I bowed down, to show some respect.

"Now, go on and call her. I want to ask her to do something-real important."

"Neh." I started to go to earth. Today, Sungmin's not with me because Father told him to clean his messy room, good thing my room isn't as messy as Sungmin's.

I flew down Seohyun. To Kyuhyun's house. I saw her in the kitchen cooking with a cute small girl.

"Taeyeon-unnie, yes. We should put some vinegar and a pinchof salt," Seohyun told the girl. This is not the right time to talk to her. But, what if Father's command is that important. I showed up to her, in front of her. She was a bit startled and walked out the kitchen. "Ah--Unnie, I'm just going to the bathroom!"

"Araso."

Seohyun faced me and turned invisible. "Neh Wookie-oppa?"

"Father is calling for you. He said it is something important."

She looks like she doesn't know what to do. "Okay."

"Okay," I just repeated what she said.

"Just wait a minute. I'm just going to do something." She left me and went back to the kitchen. "Unnie, uhm... Kyuhyun told me to come with him."

"Where is he going?" Taeyeon asked.

"I--I don't know."

Taeyeon's face became disappointed. "Okay." She returned back to cooking.

Seohyun went up, and I found Kyuhyun on his bed playing his PSP. "Kyu-oppa," Seohyun called.

Kyuhyun was still focused in his game. "Neh Seo Joo Hyun-ah?"

"I want to tell you something." Seohyun sat down on the bed and grabbed the PSP from Kyuhyun.

"Hey! Give that back! I'm about to beat the high score!" Kyuhyun stood up from his position and grabbed tried to grab his PSP from Seohyun, but she held her hand up high, not to let Kyuhyun get his PSP back.

"Come on, if you were playing, you wouldn't listen to me."

"Give it back! I mean it!" Kyuhyun said, like a kid. I giggled silently.

"No!" Seohyun turned the PSP off.

"Aish!" Kyuhyun pouted.

"Listen to me," Seohyun was near Kyuhyun's face. "Father is calling for me and I need you to cover for me."

"I don't care!" Kyuhyun turned to face the other way around, arms folded.

"Oppa! I just need you to come with me."

"Come with you where?" He faced Seohyun now.

"Outside. Becuase I told Taeyeon-unnie, that I will come with you."

"Araso." He stood up from his bed.

 

* * *

In heaven...

"Wookie-oppa, where is Father?" She asked me.

"In his house."

"Okay." She ran there.

 

*Seohyun's POV*

I ran to the house of Father. I saw him on his chair with Yuri. "Neh, Father?"

"Oh, Seohyun, you're here!" Father said. "Yuri, please leave us for a moment."

"Yes, Father." Yuri went out the room.

"So, Seohyun. I know you know where Jessica is. I want you to go where she is, and tell her that I really need to confront with her."

Where is Jessica? I don't know where she is really? But, "Araso."

"Well, then. Go on and find her.I thought you don't know also where she is." Father smiled at me.

I walked out the room and went to find Jessica. "Where are you Sica?"

My heart beats fast. I don't know why. Then a moment passed then I  hear this unfamiliar sounds. Gigglings and laughs: "Neh, oppa." That was Jessica's voice. "You're so cute!" The man's voice was familiar. 

I followed where the voice was coming from. From earth. How can I hear this things. The moment I was on earth, I landed on a very familiar place. A beach.

Then from my back I heard, "I'm just going to get some drinks. I'll be right back." I turned back and saw Jessica sitting on the warm sand and a man walking away from Jessica.

No one's here so I just made myself visible. "Jessica." I called.

Jessica looked at me. "Seohyun?"Why are you here?"

"Uhm... Father."

She buried her face in her hands. "I know. And I'm sorry."

"Huh? What do you mean? He's just calling for you? Uh... What have you been doing this days? Guarding a human?" I asked her.

"Uhm... Aniyo. Really, I went to earth without any permission from him," Jessica blurted out.

"Jessica! Why would do that?"

"I know. You can scold me now. I'm a really bad angel." She looked at me with a snicere face.

"I won't scold you." I assured her.

"Jessica, this is your drink," a man just suddenly said. I looked at him. He wouldn't notice my face, he would just think I'm Jessica's friend.

He looked at me and my eyes widened of surprise. "S-Seo--Seo--hyu--hyun?" He stammered.

"Donghae?"