You Can Lean On Me

Can I Dream High AGAIN??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BH: It was this one incident in 2015. After I graduated from College, I was dating one of my colleagues. But then by an accident, I actually got pregnant. But we were supposed to marry anyways. When I was 4 months into the pregnancy, I was crossing the road to get to the ohterside of the road, and I was hit by a car. But not that bad... But then... then... (crying)

BH started to cry and covered her face with her two hands.....

JG: You don't have to keep going if it brings you a bad memory.

BH: No, I think I have to tell somebody about this so that I feel less sorry. After that incident, I found out that I lost the baby inside of me. Then I don't know why, but I felt like I lost a part of my body and life. Then I did not find a purpose of eating. And now, when I eat more than 2-3 meals a day, I feel like throwing up and I can't breath normally. So even if I am tired, I can't eat.... Then when I went to doctor, he told me that I have Anorexia Nervosa, which is some kind of a disease. After this, I did not see my boyfriend, I mean my ex anymore.

JG: (puting his arms around her shoulder, hugging) BH-ah, Thank you for telling me this. I will help you overcome this problem.

BH: (digging her crying face into JG's shoulder) JG-ahh... (crying harder than before)

JG: So, you are still planning not to eat today?

BH: No... I will just eat a yogurt.

JG: I'm letting you for today, but I when I catch you not eating more than 2 meals a day, I will not forgive you.

BH: Okay... Also, Please don't tell this to anyone especially Ms. Shi... Do you remember that incident in 2011 about CEO and me? She was so upset about that. And if she hears about this incident, which is more bigger, this will get her into more worries and troubles. Please don't tell anyone.

JG: Okay, I won't. So don't worry. I will keep this promise until I die...

BH: Thank you JG... Can I visit your studio today after school?

JG: Yeah, Sure!

BH went back to her classes and taught for the rest of the day.

At 4:00 p.m.

BH: RA, I will be going to my friend's studio today after school. Will you be able to go home alone?

RA: BH! I'm not baby!!! Of course I can go alone.

BH: Okay, I will see ya tomorrow!

RA: See ya!

BH went to JG's studio. BH way JG dancing to a song and remembers her highschool days when she used to peak at JG dancing in a dark room.

BH: JG! I'm here!

JG: Hey, you are here!

BH: Can I dance with you?

JG: Yeah sure!

BH: Wait 10 minutes, I will get changed quickly. Where is the bathroom?

JG: Just around that corner.

BH: Thanks!

After 10 minutes, BH comes out in a loose long training pants and a hoodie.

JG: Why are you wearing those? Where are the ones that you were during school?

BH: I only where those during class because the students won'y be motivated if they don't see my body haha just kidding!

JG: So you want to cover your body in front of me??? (showing a sad puppy face)

BH: YA! You ert!!! you want me to wear those tight clothes in front of you? You gotta be kidding me. I never show those kinds of clothes in front of guys.

JG: But aren't the students guys too?

BH: They are just boys! They are students! They are not erts like you are. haha

JG: Fine. Let's just dance. Do you remember the moves from 9 years ago?

BH: Of course! I practice them everyday. They are my basic training.

BH and JG danced when BH tripped and fell.

BH: OWWW

JG: Are you okay?

BH: I think I hurt my ankle.

JG: Can you walk?

BH tried to stand up but she failed

JG: I think we need to go to the doctor.

BH: Okay...

 

At hospital

Dr: Her ankle is fractured. I think she needs to put on a cast for about 2 months.

BH: But Doctor! I am a dance teacher! How can I not dance for 2 months?

Dr: I'm sorry but your ankle has become much more weaker than before due to the Anorexia Nervosa... you need to eat or else, you will not be able to dance or even run. Try not to walk for those 2 months.

BH: Okay. Doctor...

Inside JG's car going backe to the studio.

BH: What should I do? I live alone since my parents moved to Busan since 3 years ago. /sigh/

JG: Do you want me to take care of you for thos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter