Why can't I be the one?

Can I Dream High AGAIN??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BH and JG arrived at school.

Because there are lots of eyes looking at them, BH told JG to not carry her like he does at home. Instead, JG just helped BH by holding onto her arm. They went to Ms. Shi's office to tell them about the situation and she agrred for JG to be the substitute for the next 2 months.

During classes:

BH: Hey guys, I'm sorry but I can't dance for 2 months. So You guys will have a substitute for 2 months... He is my old friend. He is on that wall too (pointing at the pictures of Dream High). It's Mr. JG.

The girl's class was happy to see a male dance teacher but the guy's class was  not happy since their number one beutiful teacher, Ms. Yoon will not be teaching them for 2 months. (BH is known as the Queen of the Teachers by the male students due to her skills and her appearance and body.

BH: Dont you dare slack off because I will be sitting at my dask at the back of the class and watch you!

Students: Okay....

during the class full of guys

Student1: Mr. JG, I have a question. I'm asking you because I know that Ms. Yoon won't answer me.

JG: What is it?

Student1: Why did you two come together this morning? We all saw you.

JG: Oh that, (having an eye contact with BH) I picked her up since she can't drive or walk.

Student1: Okay

Student2: Mr. JG, Don't you dare touch our Queen of the Teacher, Ms. Yoon! Okay?

JG: What? She is What of the Teachers?QUEEN? WHY?? I think she is not that pretty? (smirking while looking at BH)

Student2: What do you mean? She is the most beautiful and wonderful teacher at our school! She is our ROMANCE!!

JG: You are too young to have any sort of romance with her. so just get ready to stretch!

Students: Okay sir.

After 5th period, lunch time came.

BH: Do you want to go to the roof top?

JG: Yeah sure.

JG helped BH walk

BH  and JG sat on the bench.

JG: You sure you don't want to eat?

BH: Yeah... I feel sick today.

JG: SO, I guess you are the Queen of the Teachers eh?

BH: Stop it... You know that Ms. Shi was like that when we were in our school years.

JG: Of course. She was like my ideal-type except that I liked HM at that time..

BH:.......

JG: 'oops.. was I not supposed to talk about who I liked?'

BH:......

JG: Anyways, do you have a boyfriend right now?

BH: No... you?

JG: No.....

BH: Well, Do you want me to introduce one of my friends to you? I have a lot of friends who are really pretty and talented!

JG:.............

BH: Why? You don't want one?

JG: I.... I ... I think I already have someone in my mind......

BH: What kind of sentence is that? You think you have some one in your mind..... What a stupid guy.. he doesn't even know who he loves.

JG: I think I need to ask that question to you... Did you forget who you really loved? did you forget about your first love? or is it that you don't want to remember your first love?

BH: (shocked to see JG asking those questions and have a sad face on him) JG-ahh....

JG: What? I'm asking you if you forgot who you really truly loved or if you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter