Baekhee's Problem

Can I Dream High AGAIN??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day of First semester of the year 2019.

Opening Ceremony of Kirin Arts High School

Ms. Shi: Welcome Everyone to Kirin Arts High School, the number one high school of arts.

Students: (Screaming) YAY!!!

Ms. Shi: Now, now, be quiet students. Now, Ms. Yoon Baekhee will introduce the curriculum of the school and other new features that are added to the events of schools.

BH: Hello students. As most of you know, my names is Yoon Baekhee and I mostly teach dancing in the honors classes(meaning the best students of the school and those that will debut soon). We have a good news and bad news for all of you! The good news is that we have finally finished renovating the new dorms for all of you! It is featured with pianos, boom box, music composing devices on your computers in every room. Do you guys like it?

Students: YES!!!!

BH: GUYS! BE QUIET! You still have bad news!! I'm sorry for the boys AND girls, but from now on, we will have separate classes for boys and girls.

Students: NO!!!!! WHY?

BH: It's for both you girls and boys. It's so that we can teach you more appropriate dance moves and songs.

Students: STILL!!!

BH: Be Quiet This instance!

Students:.....

BH: Also, we will have a level test in 2 weeks so that we will know which classes to put you in.  But we will have level test every other month so that we will have the best class condition as possible. You guys know that we used to only have 2 show case each year, but from now on, we will have 4 showcases, 2 in each semester so that we can give you more chance to debut. But there will be only 20 people at a time. These people will have to register and have an editional audition to perform.

Students: ......... Yes teacher.

BH: Now, First year students go to the left side of the paladium, second year students go to the right side of the paladium, and the seniors stay in the middle. All of you line up in order of your last name so that we can distribute the schedules, dorm room numbers, keys, student ID cards, and your winter, summer uniforms.

Students: Yes Teacher.

BH: After you get your things, go to your dorms and be back by 10:00 to your first classes. Now all dismissed!

All the teachers went to the teacher's office and students lined up.

RA: BH, Did you look at those student's looks on their faces when you said that they iwll be separated?

BH: I know! Those little brats trying to date even when we are not...

Then suddenly, Mr. Lim Siwan, PE teacher for the boys came up to BH.

SW: Ms. Yoon, What about me? hehe

BH: Mr, Lim, just be quiet. I'm no in mood to talk wih you... you always make fun of me in front of th students. I will never forgive you even though I've known you since our college years.

SW: Aww... Ms. Yoon is angry!!!

BH: Mr. Lim, no I mean, LIM SIWAN!! I'm going to get you!!!

Ms. Shi: Ms. Yoon, this is school. Please use appropriate language.

BH: I'm Sorry, Ms. Shi. I will be careful.

BH gave SW a you-are-dead-look.

SW: hehe

BH changed into her stretching clothes from her formal dress. She was wearing black tights with light blue shorts with knee length socks and a loose hoodie. She still had her slim body shape which all the students and teachers envied.

When BH was going to the training room, she got a text from JG

From: Jingook

     Baekhee-ya, come outside the balcony from the room where we used to go across the buildings.

BH went out to the balcony where she once tried to suicide herself due to the stress from the harassment 9 years ago.

JG: BH here!

BH: What are you doing here?

JG: I was so boring.... My studioi starts when the school ends... so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter