Beginning of tonight

Fantastic Baby

Hi i am Akira I didn't introduce myself the Beginning of the chapter sorry .I hope you all like my story  please comment  i would love feedback. Now to the story :)

 

As still in amazement TOP led me to a break room. TOP answered first hesitantly " Elizabeth don't leave me ... I I think i am in love with you. I was about to speak when suddenly he stopped me"don't say anything yet, just think about it first". He caressed my cheek and lightly kissed it before walking out. I was flabbergasted he just told me the three words I have been dying to hear from him. I walked out of the break room to go retrieve my things since now the concert was now over. I ran into Jiyong (G-Dragon) he quickly told me hello and told me to meet him in the waiting area in five to ten minutes from now. I arrived at my dressing room and quickly changed . I went to meet GD and the rest of BIGBANG was there. "Hi Elizabeth " said Seungri and was followed quickly by echoes of the rest of the members " Hey guys what up". "We wanted to know if its true that your really leaving" said Youngbae (Taeyang) . "i looked at them "Umm I am unsure about my decision right now " "Don't leave us well miss you " said a hurt  Daesung. I was surprised they wanted me to stay, yeah i got to know them throughout the year ,but i really don't know them that personally. I hung  out  them a few times ,but that was it. "Anyway if you are lets hang out one last time "offered GD "yeah lets make this one hell of a night to remember " said Seungri. I walked out with them I glanced at TOP he was staring at me I blushed a little hopefully not that noticeable I quickly turned around . We headed to BIGBANG's main van . As we got in I asked "where are we headed to"i questioned. "TO our place first and then to the club" Jiyong replied . "Umm club I don't have proper clothing for the club on" "Its alright ill call management to bring you some clothing and shoes while we get ready " said JI . "Oh alright " . It didn't take long for us to arrive to their place .As I walked in I looked in amazement . I noticed how beautifully organized everything was . Dae spoke up " well make yourself at home ". " I will thanks " AS they got ready there was a knock at the door. I opened the door "Annyeonghasayo" "Annyeong here is the package JIyong asked for you " answered a young women . "oh ko-neap-sim-ni-da bye " "bye". When i closed the door TOP was standing behind me "OMG you scared the lights out of me". "Oh i am sorry" top said. "Where is the restroom so i can change" i  asked . "Walk down the hallway and to your left is the the restroom "TOP replied. "Alright thank you" . Before I could step away TOP stopped me and pulled me into his arms and whispered in my ear "Have you processed what i told you " "yes i have..." Before i could answer we heard footsteps. He dropped his arms and i stepped back. Dae spoke "Elizabeth you haven't changed " . " Oh my clothes just arrived " "alright then " i quickly grabbed my purse and scurried to the restroom. When i got to the restroom I opened the package . I smiled at what i saw. They gave me a strapless black dress that stopped right above my mid thigh and that had red ribbons at the waist line . I also saw red stilettos that made me four inches taller . I was 5'6 and they made me 5,10 I felt very tall . I grabbed my purse and put on my Diamond earring studs on . I applied some light makeup and quickly brushed my already straight hair . I looked at myself one last time and walked out . Ri saw me first and whistled. The guys turned my way and gawked at me . JI said "looking fine babe" "thank you JI" . "Alright lets go" said Bae he walked top the door and opened it . We headed out the door and i thought what will happen tonight and what is my actually response to TOP.   

 

 

What do you all think what will happen. I will be updating every Friday or Saturday my time. Sorry for grammar i was working fast bear with me . Comment please       Akira Choi :)