Cutting Classes

Between Passing and Failing

"Time to wake up, ------~" Intae shook your sleeping form slightly. Though instead of waking up, you pulled the blankets over your head and shifted away from him. He sighed and pulled the blanket away from you completely. You shivered at the cold room, the pajamas you were wearing didn't do anything to shield you from the low temperature. You abruptly sat up and rubbed your eyes.

 

"What time is it?" 

 

"It's 7:00am." You looked up to see him already dressed in a grey suit while wearing big glasses. He already has his suitcase in his hand. "I'm going to go now. I have an 8:00am class. Get ready so you won't be late for your 9:00am class, okay?"

 

You nodded and stood up from the bed watching him grab his car keys. You walked to him and gave him a hug. He gave you a quick kiss on the lips and patted your head. You pulled away from him and waved. He smiled and waved back. He reminded you to not be late before he left.

 

-

 

You quickly got out of the bathroom and rushed to put on some clothes. Time was passing by too quickly for you as you saw the clock mocking you with it's numbers. 9:00am. You ditched breakfast altogether and cursed at yourself for being so stupid. You thought that getting ready at 7:00am when Intae woke you up would be too early, so you decided to online. You were so busy burying yourself with all the Teen Top goodness that you didn't notice the time. It wasn't your fault that the idol group was so perfect.

 

After you got dressed, you ran out the apartment towards Hapjeong. Luckily, you were wearing rubber shoes that allowed you to run like the wind. Panting, you arrived at Hapjeong Station and pushed everyone just so you can ride the train. While standing inside the station you pulled out you headphones and listened to Teen Top's Mini Album. You turned up your ipod so that you couldn't hear your troubled thoughts while inside the train. 

 

All that you heard was, "I got that supa luv, oh oh oh oh oh oh~ Supa Luv~~" After a while you began to mouth the song and your hands moved dancing to the song. Before you knew it, you arrived at Seoul National University station. You again pushed through the crowd and got off. You then went down to wait for the shuttle bus. 

 

9:55am.

 

-

 

You glanced at your watch upon arriving at Seoul National. It was blatantly blaring 10:15am. Even though your professor for Literature was a nice and jolly guy, you were still embarrased to go to class this late. You just made your way to the library and began to spazz  again about Teen Top. You had a class at 11:00am and you were determined to attend but for now, you wasted your time by spazzing about your latest kpop obsession.

 

At 10:50am, you left the library and made your way to the classroom. Once you arrived at the hallway outside your class, you took a peek inside. You panicked as you saw your Literature professor talking with your Art professor. Oh shoot! You quickly got to the ladies room and went to put on a little make up to spend the time. You applied a little powder, a dab of lip gloss and a simple eye liner on your eyelids. Satisfied, you went back to the hall. You took another peek and saw your Literature professor still there. What the hell? You went back to the ladies room and brushed your hair and tied it in a neat and pretty ponytail. You went back out and checked the room. He was still there. I give up.. >__<

 

You walked towards the library and bumped into someone. You bowed apologetically. You felt a hand patting your head and heard a familiar voice laughing. You looked up and saw Dari. 

 

"Dari oppa!" you smiled and gave him a hug. 

 

"Yo." he said then asked, "Don't you have class?"

 

You nodded and went on to tell him what happened. From how you were late to how you were avoiding your professor. He chuckled at your silliness and failure. "I'm going out for lunch. You can just catch up in class after, I bet your Literature professor would be long gone by then."

 

You accepted his offer and went out to eat. This time, you had your allowance with you so Dari didn't need to treat you again. You both ate while talking about your studies. He told you that he was lucky his parents were filthy rich that he didn't even have to study that hard yet he would still pass. His parents actually have a lot of connections and people were really scared about going against them. You finished your food and glanced at your watch. 11:30am.

 

Dari walked you towards your class. He glanced inside and saw that your Literature professor was long gone. He motioned for you to go in class. You hugged him and thanked him. He smiled widely, his eyes turning into lines, and left.

 

You went inside sitting in the front row. You took out your notebook and pen. You sighed and promised yourself not to cut classes again.

 

-------

A/N: Is it okay? XDD Unbeta-ed again. O__O Damn YOU are so lazy. YOU are also a Teen Top fangirl. I wonder who your bias is. XDD

Dari just happens to ALWAYS be there when you need him. Hmm... What will happen next? YOU CUT CLASSES BAD GIRL. Tskk tskk.

Complain in the comment box about the story, my grammar, everything. Kekeke. 

Thanks for reading. :D