Kimchi Fried Rice and Bbulgogi

Between Passing and Failing

I'm so cra cra crazy~ 

Clap Clap Clap Clap Mad Man~ 

Cra cra crazy~ 

 

You quickly took your phone out of your pocked and answered it. It was Intae asking you where you were. You told him  you were already at home and he told you to just wait for him there. You hung up and placed your phone on top of the coffee table and laid back down on the comfortable couch. Lazily, you searched for something to watch. You happened to come across 2 Days and 1 Night on KBS. You stopped and watched but you quickly found yourself drifting into a deep slumber.

 

You woke up to the strong smell of Kimchi. Hmmm. You wondered if you were still dreaming and went to the kitchen to find your Jang Intae wearing a blue apron and cooking Kimchi Fried Rice. Heart melting from his sweetness, you hugged him from the back. 

 

"Ya, this might burn if you keep distracting my like that." he chuckled. 

 

Obediently, you pulled away, You began to make some Oolong tea to contribute to your 'romantic' dinner. Intae is actually a great cook. You remembered the first time he cooked for you. You were in utter shock that he was a much much better cook that you are. You smiled at the thought and sat down at the dining room.

 

Intae removed the apron from himself and grabbed two plates and started plating the Kimchi fried rice. He had learned from watching Masterchef that good food must also look good. He really wanted to impress you, today.

 

You saw Intae coming over with the two plates on his hands. He set on in front of you and another beside you. 

 

"Don't eat anything yet, I'm not yet finished."

 

You tied your hair in a high ponytail and waited for Intae. He went back holding a plate with Bbulgogi in it. Your eyes widen in surprise. You loved bbulgogi~ You grinned sheepishly as he sat down beside you. You held your chopsticks high and waited for his signal. 

 

Once he nodded, you swiftly stuffed yourself. Omo~ This is the best dinner ever. 

 

You could feel his smiling eyes on you. It made you a little uncomfortable before but now, you got used to it. You knew that he loved watching you. Whether it's eating, combing your hair, watching television, dancing, singing, bottom line is, he really loved watching you.  You looked at him and raised two thumbs up. 

 

"I would raise more thumbs but I only had two." you told him mumbling because your mouth was still full. 

 

"Two is enough, baby." he said. 

 

You drank the tea and turned to face him. You placed your face on your hand and raised an eyebrow. "Now, tell me. What's up?"

 

"What do you mean, what's up?" he asked as he slowly ate.

 

"This." you pointed to the food. "You aren't usually this.. romantic."

 

He raised an eyebrow at you and turned to question you. "You really forgot, didn't you?"

 

You placed your chin on your hands and thought. You frowned as nothing came to your mind. It's surely not your birthday. It's not his birthday either. Hmmmm...

 

"Babo." he lightly hit your head and made a face. "It's our 100th day anniversary."

 

-----------

A/N: I know, short and lame. I seriously had a writer's block and I forced myself to write this to get over it. 

Ohh. It's your 100th day anniversary and you forgot! You are such a bad girl.

1. Lazy

2. Glutton

3.  Bad memory.

I wonder what else is going to be added to your bad traits list. Kekekeke.

Still unbeta-ed. Complain about my grammat and all that stuff in the comment. Oh Oh and if you want to make a poster for this fanfic (even if its so crappy), you are welcome to do so. ^^ I actually want to make it myself but I don't have time. ㅠㅠ

Thanks for reading.