Chapter 2

My Mate

 

Kyuhum POV

 

I was there all lone in the pouring rain, letting the water soak through my clothes. I put bundle of roses and was in my own thought when I heard simple melody voice “ Hey! Arent't you cold?”

 

I was in my thought … when he suddenly come and sit beside me and puts umbrella over me “Are you alright?” that person again asked.

 

This time I open my eyes and look at that person … I was … What … Who … How could this happen? I was literally shocked.

 

My beloved “Changmin” I whimpered before I face the darkness.

--------------------------------

 

Changmin POV

 

I was there asking this young man how is he but he just whimpered and faint. Did he just call some-one name ??? Maybe.

 

NoN POV

 

Changmin was in his thought when, his name was called loudly “Minnie-ah … Minnie” then his thought were shattered.

 

"Oi K bho ... Ko ho yo manche" "oh-what happen here, who is this man” KimBum asked looking at the young pale man who is in Minnie lap.

 

Other-side

 

NON POV

 

Yunho was in deep thinking after argument with Yoochun about possible Mate with human. Pfft Human they all are same. Weak. Unhappy Creatures. This creatures all only know how to whined and complained about anything. Nothing is pleased for them and only asked more and more.

 

Do you know why do I feel like this ??? Because some-one dearly to me, Yoochun and especially to our Kyunhun hyung did something really selfish …

 

*ringtone*

 

Yunho awake from his thought. “Yes hello” "Ok, I will be there" he picked his phone.

 

Other-side

 

NON POV

 

Yoochun was at bar which was packed with young couples.

 

But today was little different for him because he was at bar but his thought were lingering around that preety boy he met at air-port. Damn where he could be Yoochun thought and picked up his glass of tequila and drank it.

 

And suddenly a woman sat down next to him and looked over him with a flirty smile.

"Look who is here, our Yoochun … Can I buy you more drink?” that woman asked.

"I've already had three”

"Well why don't we get us another one? Then we could perhaps get to know each other better” the woman said running her long finger over his body.

 

*ringtone*

 

"Yes, Hello” “What, Ok I will be there” Yoochun answered his call.

"I would have delighted to accompany you but sorry Miss. I've somewhere to go” with this Yoochun left that women alone.

------------------

This Chapter is in Hiatus ...