Chapter 1

My Mate

 

My Mate

 

 

Junsu POV

 

"Do you have any idea what's happening there" my older brother said to me.

 

"Yea ... hyung I know” I replied.

 

"So what are you waiting for … fly back here in Seoul now … I want you near me … that why I have already bought ticket for you” my brother told me.

 

"Wait … What hyung you have already bought ticket” I pouted.

"Yea … and please don't pout I know you are there … so tomorrow I will be waiting for you in airport … be there on time other wise” hyung threaten me.

 

"Lala huncha ... teso bhaye boli bhetam la ... Tata" "Ok then will meet there tomorrow bye … love you” I hung up.

 

I knew it … my hyung would do something like this because of his over-protective nature. And how the hell did he knew about the news of missing lots of young people here. Hmph … whatever. I have to hurry and pack my things. Sighed.

 

None POV

 

Junsu sat on his seat and clipped the seat belt and look out on the window. He smiled thinking that now he would meet his hyung and dongsaeng after so many.

 

....

 

"Ok … ok hyung”

"Yea ...yea I have got it”

"Yea … Omg! Hyung I got all things that you asked for … so byeeee” Yoochun frustratedly hang up his phone and walked to his seat and sat.

 

...

 

Junsu POV

 

4 hours later, I landed on Seoul and was getting my luggages when suddenly I trip and fall. Now I am really embarrassed.

 

But someone came to help me. I make my head up to see … omg he is so stunning. He had stunning black eyes and black hair which he spiked in the front *sigh*. I could see his pecs clearly defined by his muscle shirt. He wore jeans and black coat. He was stunningly attractive. And I was there gawking at him.

 

He smiled and held out his hand “ Hello pretty Duckbutt boy”

 

Wait … recap please ...

He smiled and held out his hand “ Hello pretty Duckbutt boy”

 

What the hell did he call me pretty boy?

 

"Tell me what's your name, pretty boy?” he again asked me.

 

"You've got to be kidding. Why would I give my name to a stranger. Not to mention that you are a guy?” I spat at that handsome man. My mood was off now ... I really hate when people call me pretty but this handsome stranger didn't only called me pretty but also duckbutt.

 

The handsome stranger grinned “If you won't allow me to privilege of knowing your name pretty boy, then could I at least get a kis … ?”

 

Before that handsome stanger could finish his sentences my hand was on his face *Slap*. With that I stormed away from there.

 

Yoochun POV

 

"If you won't allow me to privilege of knowing your name pretty boy, then could I at least get a kis … ?” I haven't had actually finish the sentences when that pretty boy hand came up and slapped me hard. Oww.

 

And stormed away. Before I want to caught him my phone rang.

 

I rubbed the sting from my cheek and watched that pretty boy walk away. “I will get you” I grinned and mumble under my breath and pick my phone. “Hello”

"Yeah hyung. I have already land.”

 

None POV

 

After that Junsu walked outside of the airport.

 

...

 

Other-side

 

It was rainy when Jaejoong made his journey from his home to airport. He grumbled and crused beneath his breath, struggling to see out his windsield, which was covered with heavy down pours. He was already late.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

A half an hour later I reached airport “” I was late. Junsu will kill me now. So, I run fast.

 

Yunho POV

 

"Yah … Yoochun have you landed”

 

"Oh ... Ok … I will come there” with that I hang up … and was making my way to pick Yoochun ... When suddenly someone hit me.

 

"Damn it.” I cursed.

 

I was picking my things up when I saw the person who hit me was there staring at me.

 

"Hey! Kid I know I am very handsome … But its very rude to stare at people plus you haven't even said Sorry to me.” I said.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I just hit someone … I was going to say I am Sorry to whoever person was … But I never expected to hit this handsome man who was picking his things. The man was tall, dark skin and the scar in his face Kyaa Oh My God … I was staring at him when he suddenly look at me and “Hey! Kid I know I am very handsome … But its very rude to stare at people plus you haven't even said Sorry to me."

 

How dare he accused me … ok ok fine I was gawking at him ... so what he doesn't have to tell me with unfriendly tone.

 

"I wasn't staring at you D*ckhead. I would never stare at you. Its just that your face happen to be there, where I wanted to look” I commented and walked away.

 

Yunho POV

 

With that … that human walked away from me. This story just didn't end here … after couple of minutes later he again shouted “You are the last person that I want to stare at”.

 

That sentence has gotten me blood boiled. No one has ever said to so low to me. Especially not a human.

 

...

 

Jaejoong POV

 

"Su” I said.

"I'm sorry Junsu. I was so caught up with work” I lied before he explode.

 

...

 

And as Junsu was about to open his mouth; a voice “Hey Duckbutt” merge from the car which had just darted out in front of us.

 

Junsu calm down his anger for 5 minutes and looked at me and said “Hyung, why did asked to me to come … I would have come next week … ”

 

"Yeah … I know Su. But you know how I am … I worried too much about you being there all alone. With all those young teenger are missing, how could I leave you alone there” I smiled to Junsu.

 

"Yeah I know … its just that today was terrible day for me” Junsu hug me. “Wae … are you hurt” I looked at Junsu.

 

"No, its just that I was hit on by a man while picking up my luggage” he told me.

 

"What! Did he do anything to you?” "Did he touched you?" I shouted it out.

 

"Hyung, there is no need for you to say it so loud. No, he didn't do anything to me. I just smacked him in the face” he told me.

 

"Oh!” I calmed and sighed.

 

---------

 

Yunho POV

 

"Hey Duckbutt” Yoochun yell at someone from the car. And now was smiling like a kid.

 

"You're in a good mood, Yoochun” I asked.

 

"Can't be helped hyung. I just met the man of my dream” he announced happily.

 

"Who … the human boy that you just yell at” I said.

 

"Yap” he replied.

 

I grunted.

 

"Hyung you should be easy. Don't be so hard-headed. Don't know how will your mate handle you.”

 

"I am happy with my single life.”

"I don't need mate” I spat on him.

 

Yoochun stared at me and chuckled “Even you like or not … your mate is somewhere out there hyung.”

 

I frowned and look at window of car and gazed at the crowd of people “I don't have any intention to mate. Human Duh. They are the most pathetic … and are so weak.”

 

"Don't stick to the past hyung … whatever happen in the past with our older hyung doesn't mean that will happen to us” He said.

 

"Past can't be easliy earse Yoochun … I can't still forget the pain of losing someone … Not to forget about what had happen to our older hyung Kyunhun” I snapped at Yoochun and get out of the car.

 

Yoochun POV

 

I knew you haven't forget about past same as me. I still clearly remember what had happen to Kyuhun hyung. But still there we need to find the mate who is waiting for you and me I thought.

 

I smiled “We shall see”

 

---------

 

Other-side

 

None POV

 

Somewhere a young male with dark red eyes and pale skin, stood infront of the grave with sorrowful gaze. Small drops of rain had soaked his black suit but not once he move; he just stood there in cold and dark night.

 

Slowly he put a bundle of rose on the grave.

 

Its been 5 year since then I lost you and my son. A young man thought himself. He wan't sure how long he had stood there. He had no idea of time. He was alone there with the moon.

 

But now the moon also hid behind a cloud leaving him. His eyes showed his true feeling, pain.

 

...

 

"Oi, aafu lai jado bhako cha e na" kasai lai mero mati chata rakdai bhanyo. "Hey! Aren't you cold?” someone asked me putting an umbrella over me.

 

Kyuhum POV

 

I was there all lone in the pouring rain, letting the water soak through my clothes. I put bundle of roses and was in my own thought when I heard simple melody voice “ Hey! Arent't you cold?”

 

I was in my thought … when he suddenly come and sit beside me and puts umbrella over me “Are you alright?” that person again asked.

 

This time I open my eyes and look at that person … I was … What … Who … How could this happen? I was literally shocked.

 

My beloved “Changmin” I whimpered before I face the darkness.

 

--------------