Clarifications

Fourteen Days (Art Angel Challenge Entry) Complete
Thank you to all who read my humble piece of crap! (:

This was made in accordance to the theme given by ArtAngel, which is "Mis-matchmaker"

I tried to squeeze-up my brain in order to devise a plot that may go with the theme. After a few days of thinking, here's how everything unraveled:

------------------------
THE FINISHED PLOT:
------------------------

Chun offered to help Arron in his pursuit to Ella. He doesn't know that Arron is Ella's cousin and that Arron doesn't really feel anything past brotherly love to Ella. Chun acted as the match-maker. That's what he thought. Add the word "mis" to make it "mis-matchmaker" because instead of match-making Ella and Arron, he ended up match-making his feelings to Ella instead. Another "mis" for this "mis-matchmaker" story is that Arron is the REAL one who's match-making Chun and Ella. Chun was oblivious about Arron's shenanigans.

When Ella learned that Chun was acting as the match-maker, she thought that Chun only did all those tricks and sweet gestures because Arron asked him to. It's what she's been ranting about.

It pretty much concluded into Arron, telling Chun that he's a chicken, and Chun confessing to Ella about everything.

And then, the kiss happened.

And the truth was unraveled.

And happily ever after. (:

-ooOoo-

-----------------------
THE INITIAL PLOT:
-----------------------

The title was "FOURTEEN DAYS" because I was supposed to narrate all the stuffs Chun did to win Ella's heart (for the matchmaking purposes, of course) but I realized that I wouldn't be able to finish it until the deadline, considering my tight schedule. Also, the initial plot is that Chun was supposed to give Ella a rose day by day starting from February 1 until February 14. The case was, in the process, he was nearly bitten by a dog, there was a case when he got soaked in the rain, he got his car busted, and that needed to climb up a tree. He made a poem for Ella, and he baked a cake.

And in every rose, there's a card. The card contains only one letter.
In the end, when Chun gave Ella the bouquet, the last letter was revealed. When all the letters were combined, here's how it goes:

N U H C U W S I E M A N Y M

And when you arrange it:

MY NAME IS WU CHUN

They’re fourteen letters.

Fourteen roses.

Fourteen days.

---------------

There's the initial plot.

But I wasn't able to make it! I know that my review will be deducted with points because the title didn't really fit that much with the "finished" plot.

It's just that I have a really TWISTED idea about the general theme. (:

Oh well...

----------------

Anyhow, what's done is done. Thank you for reading, once again! (:

Share some love, okay? (: