"Remarrying"

FORTUITY

 

ANGELIE'S POV:

"Don't be nervous, future Mrs. Lee" 

A man from behind me was whispering and cheering.......

I looked at my surroundings, everyone's wearing their own gowns and suits.

...The guests are eager to see someone go out and walk in the aisle. 

....I can hear that song once again, and it keeps on playing.

And here I am finding myself very nervous, like, I can feel butterflies flying inside my tummy. I really can't believe it. I know I should be happy, and I know I'm such a rude girl for being unhappy and nagging all day just because I don't want what's going to happen in a while. But, yea, what else can I do right? but to accept it.

"Let us now welcome our bride" the facilitator suddenly spoke up.

tantantaraaaan...tantantaraaan...

The bride entered and tears fell from my eyes.

"Don't cry, you'll mess up your make-up" my grandmother comforted me.

" It's just that...." I wipped my tears, " ..just that, I can't believe I'm witnessing mom marry for the second time"

So, yes you're right, my mother's getting married for the second time. And right now, I'm crying like hell!

My father died 4 years ago, and that was the hardest part of my life for I was just 12 years old back then. I thought my mother won't find another one but, life is life, she met someone in korea while she's having her trip, and Mr. Lee, my future father-in-law, asked mom to marry him immediatelyI. Oh well, I believe she also has to find someone who can make her happy aside from me, her daughter. And I'm sorta kinda happy for her because atlast, she found someone who can love her like how my dad did.

Suddenly, a man came near, " Angelie, thank you for your blessings." 

"ahmm..Mr. Lee, just one thing, please take care of my mother." I requested.

" Don't worry, I'll do. But I also have a favor! Please call me appa from now on okay?" He hugged me before finally taking my mother's hand up to the althar.

*END OF ANGELIE'S POV*

THE NEXT DAY:

The wedding and reception ended well. You were so tired because you had fun with your family and your step-father's side that's why you slept like mad not remembering that today's a very important and urgent day and you have to wake up early to fix-up.

" Anj! wake up! we're going in a sec honey!" your mom knocked on your door.

You were busy sleeping until you remembered that today, together with your mom and step-dad, is the 'most-awaited-flight-destination-korea'

"OMAYGAWWWD!!!!! OYEAH I NEARLY FORGOT!" you screamed.

Thank God you have already fixed your luggage, and your only problem is your hair, make-up,dress and of course your consciousness that you'll leave philippines for korea.

"Anj, let's go now" appa knocked on my door.

"yes appa, I'll be there in a min"

you fixed your hair. you put on some blush-on. you wore your most comfortable travel clothes.

READY FOR KOREA!

-----------------------------------------------------------

After long hours of travelling, you, together with your mom and dad, arrived in korea, and first thing you saw was your appa's beautiful mercedes-benz.

Mercedes-Benz-SL-65-AMG-Black-Series.jpg

"WOW!" with eyes widely-opened, you looked like a total idiot for fangirling after a car.

"you like it?" your appa was laughing "don't worry, I'll give it to you, just lemme drive it today"

"WHAT? GIVE IT TO ME? SERIOUSLY?"

Your appa started to drive, "yes I am, but you should also follow my commands"

"What is it appa?" you asked him.

"You have to enroll as a trainee in a certain music company"

"what company?"

"smentertainment" your mom butted in

You accidentally poured on the water on your lap "HUH??? Smentertainment? You mean, the one where Super junior, shinee, f(x), exo and snsd works?"

"relax honey! yes that's it" your mom smiled at you.

"And you'll be living with your brother from now on" your appa continued.

"brother? I have brother? but appa, I'm not used to living with boys so I don't want!" 

"Don't worry, I can handle your brother" you appa gave you an assurance look.

"And besides..." he turned the car and parked it in a vacant lot, "we're here, Smentertainment buliding."

You looked from the window and you can't explain how you feel. The place was like some kind of an extraordinary one. Aside from the fact that majority of your favorite idol groups trained in there, you really felt chills through your bones.

" Go inside now Anj, I bet you know what to do. Just tell them that I'm your dad, and they'll bring you to your brother." your appa unlocked the door for you.

"ah..a..rasseo appa."

"Enjoy honey" your mom hugged you.

You waved goodbye to your mom and appa because they'll be leaving you for they shall also have their honeymoon and trip to different parts of the globe (LOL). And now, you're left all alone. You don't even know what to do. If only you know how to speak korean, but sadly, you can't. So, you just whispered to yourself, "You can do it Anj!"

You stepped inside the building and you saw bunch of boys running around crazily >.< you wanted them to stop but seeing them made you find it cute :3..

BUT

BUT

BUT...

"Is that Kai?" you talked to yourself. "AIGOOO!!! IT'S HIM CRAZY ME OH !!! I HAVE TO GET HIS AUTOGRAPH!"

You were about to run when someone have accidentally bumped you, "OUCH!" you screamed in anger.

A boy in black jeans and black jacket, hair pushed up, removed his earphones and shot you a look, one magnetic look. And you were like a frozen stone aside from the fact that your ankles are hurt, you just can't imagine that right in front of you was a famous man.

Then he went near you, you were expecting him to help you up, but instead, "Are you blind? Watch where you're going!!"

ANGELIE'S POV:

aigoo! THIS MAN! NO MATTER HOW FAMOUS YOU ARE,  I WON'T LET THIS PASS!

I tried to stand up and pulled his backpack. "YAH! BLIND? ME?! I'M NOT! MAYBE YOU MEAN YOU?" 

He gave me another scary look, " What? Don't you know me huh? Don't mess with me gurl."

"WHAT? YOU MEAN, DON'T MESS WITH ME, I GUESS?" I fighted back.

His right brow started to rise, "Excuse me?"

"DON'T MESS WITH ME! BECAUSE MY FATHER HAS A BIG SHARE IN THIS COMPANY AND ANYTIME I CAN ASK HIM TO KICK YOU OUT!!"

...........

..........

.............

silence........

silence.......

silence........

until....

"ahahahahahha" he laughed, "Tell your father I'M NOT AFRAID!araseo? aigoo get off my bag!"

"Yah Byun Baekhyun! another girl huh?" a man in yellow sweat jeans and white t-shirt got our attention.

"Chanyeol-ah, it's NOTHING, I just bumped into a trash can outside.." he replied.

So yes, it's Byun Baekhyun, the EXO member whom I thought was kind and sweet, but damn! HE'S NOT! What happened to me just a while ago is enough as a proof of how rude he is! I wish I won't see him here in the future..

*END OF ANGELIE'S POV*

You're still walking around inside the building like a newly born kitten trying to look for her home, you're holding your peace but anytime you feel like giving up looking for your step-bro, and you wanted to just go out of the building to buy some ice cream, but suddenly, a man came near to you,

"You're Mr. Lee's daughter right?"

"ahh...yes why?"

"This way ma'am, I'll bring you to your brother."

"Oh really?? THANK YOU! GO-MA-WO, GO-MAAA..WO!" the man pulled your luggages for you and brought you to an escalator.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOK FORWARD TO MY NEXT CHAPTER ^^ I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING :)))))))))))))))