(idk. i'm too dizy~)

HIS SECRET

 

I’ve called him many times but he didn’t answer me even once. I press the redial button as i keep pacing on the bed. I miss him so bad. I really want to hear his voice… “Oppa… I really miss you, please answer your phone”. It’s getting late and my eyelid can’t bear with my sleepiness now. I called him once more before giving up and drifted off to the dream land.

oOoOoOoOo

The class is over; I hurriedly go out from my science class. I look around and finally got the tall figure I’ve been looking for. “Oppa!” I ran to his place as he turned around. He gave me his warm smile; I miss that smile very much. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

“You miss me?” He chuckle and I lightly hit his chest. I bet it didn’t hurt. “Babo, of course I miss-“ Our conversation got disturbed by his phone. He quickly took it from his pocket and answered the phone. “Yoboseyo? Ah! Ne! ye... arraso… I’m hanging up now”. He ended his conversation. “Nugu?”

Somehow I’m getting jealous by that person. Why? It’s because he or… well… she, got to talk with him and he even answer the phone quickly, “It’s a friend, I should go now chagi… I got something to do” he patted my head, “bye~” as he waved and walks away.

“I’m not finish with my words yet… I miss you so much oppa, why can’t you understand me?” I bitterly walk home alone. In the past, Suho oppa will drive me home with his motorbike. “You’ve changed oppa…” I sighed deeply before realizing my childish attitude. “Wait, what are you talking about ~~~-ah? Suho oppa is busy and you should understand him! He never changes because he loves you! Yup!” I nodded eagerly then start to head home.

Author POV

On your way home, you saw many couple shared lovey dovey things together. They hold each other hand, cuddling, and even eating ice cream sweetly. You saw the holding hand couple then you take a look at you empty hand. You sighed deeply, “I’m jelly… I wish I can hold Suho oppa hand too on this cold night”.

You keep walking and slightly pouting. The cold weather made your tummy lonely, “Aigoo… I’m hungry” you patted your tummy as you looked around, Searching for a good restaurant. A shop sign catch your eyes. Thinking about the delicious food made your eyes go twinkle. You quickly enter the shop and walk to an empty table.

You took a sit while waiting a waiter or waitress to bring you the menu. “Good evening~ can I help you miss?” a familiar voice made you jumped. You search for the owner and to your shock, Suho friend, Oh Sehun is in front of you with a waiter uniform. He gasped when he know it’s you.

“~~~-ah? H-hey” He gave you an awkward smile but you didn’t care yet you greet him back, “Hello oppa, you work here?” You take a look around. “Oh, is it only you the one who works here? Where is the other?” You still turn your head to the left and right, scanning the room but then he blocked you. You gave him a frown and a questioning look.

Sehun gulped and give non-heartedly laugh. “A-ani~ it’s just me who is here… W-what you want to order?” You felt something fishy but just swept your thought away. “Cheesy pasta oppa, umm… can you pack it up? I wanna eat it at home” You smiled and he nodded while scratching on his note. “Arraso… 10 minute!” Sehun hurriedly walk to the kitchen and yell your order. He keep pacing in front of the counter before ran to the men toilet.

He looked at the three doors in front of him, “Hyung??” Sehun called and the last door opened. “Ne, Sehun-ah?” Suho walked out from the door. He walked to the mirror then took a look at his clothes. “Umh… ~~~-ah… she… she…”.Suho gave his friend a questioning look. Sehun took a breath then nervously let it out, “~~~-ah is here”. Hearing his friend words Suho eyes bulged out as he gasped.

“S-she?! H-here?! Aiish!!” Sehun bite his finger before he came up with a brilliant idea. “I’ll let you escape from the back door, the noona is already go anyway… you can leave now hyung. I let you escape while I blocked ~~-ah view, okay?” Suho patted his friend shoulder then he hugged him. “Gomawo!”

Sehun take a peek at your figure. He looks at the back and gave Suho a nod. “After I deliver her pasta” Suho nodded then he walked to the counter. Sehun took the pasta and bring it to your table. You smiled when you saw him walking to your table. He smiled back then he put down the food. “Here… be careful on your way home” He smiled at you and you gave him a nodded. He glance to the toilet, ‘Now hyung!!’

“I’ll go now, gomawo oppa! Annyeong~” You waved at him then walk to the door, heading home with your pasta. Sehun stopped waving at you and once again glance at the mens toilet. “Luckily you are out now hyung…”

You walked home and enter your house, “Finally…” You change into your pajama before going to the dining table and eat your pasta. Finish with your dinner, you went to wash the dishes while humming to a band song called Exo-M and it’s ‘Angel’

After washing the dish you plop on the sofa and took your phone on the coffee table. You unlocked it, sadly there is no massage nor missed call. You scrolled down, searching for Suho number and finally got it. You pressed the call button and wait patiently. To your surprise, he answered it.

“Yoboseyo?” You excitedly jump up and down before you heard a women voice beside your namja’s.

“Who is it, baby Suho? Yaah~”

“Ah- mianhae, ~~~-ah… I’ll call you later kay? Annyeong” and the call ended. You got shock and frozen on you place. You don’t know what to do. You put your phone down and without you know, your eyes got watery and you started to bawl. “So is this the reason why you are ignoring my text and never going out with me again oppa?” You hugged both of your legs as you cried your heart out.

oOoOoOoOo

One week had passed and you still can’t forget the incident. You didn’t care that he is not calling you nor you never try to call him again since that day. He seems forget you. The hectic homework that your lecturer gave you makes you forget about your problem. But in the end of the day, when you want to close your eyes on the bed you can’t help but remember the incident again.

‘Since when you become like this oppa? This past weeks… Maybe because I’m a boring girl… yeah, you are a boring girl, Kim ~~~~’ You walk home gloomily. You didn’t care the things around you as you kicked the pebbles on the road. You looked up and saw the night become darker and darker. You take a look at your watch as you slightly jump.

“11.25? Aigoo… talking with Eunji unnie really makes me forgets time!! I should head home faster”. You quicken your pace while anxiously looked around. The quite road made you a bit scared, wait, scratch that. Made you VERY scared. Dog’s bark made you jump. While you walk, a man from the back reaches for you. He closed your eyes. You gasped then scream but it got muffled by his hand.

The man brings you to nowhere while you keep struggling and praying that you will not get robbed or the very bad choice, . After quite a minute he release you and you quickly move away from him. The man laughed but you still can’t saw him. You adjust to the light and to your surprise it’s no other than your namja, Suho.

“O-oppa?” he chuckled then he gave you a warm smile, “Hey baby…” when you heard the ‘baby’ word, you suddenly remember about the night and back away. You gave him a glare, “Don’t you baby me”. He was taken a back by your words, he never heard you talk like that, “What happen? What’s wrong?” Suho walked to you and take your hand but you slap his hand away.

“Go away. I don’t wanna see you” You coldly said to him. “Baby?” he tried to reach your hand again but you backed away. Seeing his face, remembering the women voice made your heart broke into pieces again. You hold back your tear but you can’t bear it any longer and you start to cry. He gasped, “W-what’s wrong?! D-did I hurt your eyes?” Suho took your hand but once again you slap his hand away.

“GO AWAY!!” You scream on top of your lungs but instead of leaving the place, Suho hugged you tightly on his arm. You struggled from his hug but he didn’t budge. “I SAID GO AWAY BABO SUHO!!”.

“I DON’T WANT TO LET YOU GO BEFORE YOU ANSWER ME!” He answered back. You helplessly struggle but you failed. You punch his chest while crying, He didn’t feel any pain. The most painful thing on the world is when he has to see you cry. “What ever it is… I’m very sorry… please tell me what’s wrong…” he whispered on your ears while keeping you on his arms.

He let you cry and calm yourself down. After around 15 minute of standing while hugging. Finally your cries become a little sob. He lifted your chin up and erased all your tears, “Ulljima… it hurts to see you cry… Let’s go sit there” He lifted you up bridal style, too tired to struggle you just remain silent on his arm. He put you down on the grass. He took a sit beside you then he took your hand.

“Would you mine to tell me now?” He gave a pleading look and you can’t help but felt guilty. After taking a breath finally you speak, “Are you cheating on me, oppa?” He gasp and gave you a look. You looked deeply on his eyes, “Answer me.”.

“Why would I?? I only love one girl on my life, the cheerful and bubbly girl, and it’s you Kim ~~~” You looked at his eyes and the thing that you find is sincerity. Your eyes got watery once again and you looked away. “Liar… Then why would you avoid me? And that women beside you when I call you that night? That’s your girl right? I’m babo for loving you… I should go now”.

You stood up while he gathers all the information and it clicked he saw his watch and it reads 00.00 midnights. When you were about to leave he took your hand then he kneel down with one leg in front of you. “I know what you mean, it’s all a misunderstand baby.” He dug his pocket and a little box is now on his hand. “Kim ~~~…” he opened the box and a ring inside the box glow below the moonlight. You gasped, didn’t believe with what you see.

He took the ring and placed it in front of your left ring finger. “Today… it’s been 1 year that we are together; all the happy and sad moments that we’ve through together makes me know… that you are my angle. You are the one… Kim ~~~. Would you marry this babo?” He gave you his warm smiled. Speechless, you nodded and he happily wear you the ring and he got up then hugged you tightly. Both of you let out happy tears as he twirled you around in his arm.

You giggled and he laughed, “Oppa I might fall!!” he put you down. He cupped your cheek then he bend down. He kissed your lips passionately and you kissed him back. He pulled away and he rested his forehead on yours. “You know the answer why I’m always busy?” He took your left hand and you nodded. “It’s because I’ve been working very hard to buy you this ring… I’ve worked at some restaurants and bars, thanks to Sehun at that time you didn’t catch me on the Italy’s Restaurant” he giddily smiled.

“That’s why he is acting weird… Yaaaa!!!” you hit his arm lightly. “aww! Aww” he acted like he is in pain then you gave him a pout.

“So… what about that women” you mumbled while looking away but he manage to hear it. He chuckled as he took both your hand. “It’s just the drunk costumer at the bar…” your cheek heated cause of your easy to be jealous attitude.

He kissed your hand before cupping your cheek again for giving you another passionate kiss. “It’s only you Kim ~~~, and always be you… Saranghae…” “Nado oppa…”

THE END


Ta-DAH~~ HAPPY ENDING!! xDD

PLEASE GIMME A COMMENT JUSEYOOOOO ;AAAA;

THANKSEU~~

-GETURCRAYON-