::chapter four:: awards, awards and awards!

[TRILOGY] Hello Mr. Kitty

::chapter four:: awards, awards and awards!

Six months passed since Hyunae's photo album were all sold out and her drama that she acted in as the main character become a success with extremely high viewer ratings of 54%. Six months passed and her hair had grew out a bit longer, but ever since her photo album she liked it short so she had cut it short. But this time she dyed it blonde.

Hyunae made a pose and took a selca with her new white Samsung Galaxy S3. Plugging in her phone to her laptop, she went ahead to upload her selca onto twitter with a caption on top.

'Aigoo~ It seems like I have taken a liking to short hair! Kekeke i have dyed it blonde. How does it look?'

Not seconds later, her tweet was flooded with comments from her fans.

'Eonnie~! You look fabulous!'

'Please keep your hair short. You look lovely.'

'Wah~ eonnie look so gorgeous and cute! Did you do your nails as well?'

Hyunae smiled at the comments and one by one, she replied to them. After replying to them all, she logged out and turned off her laptop. While humming to BTOB's Wow, she headed upstairs and laid down in her room.

Letting out a sigh, she rolled on to her stomach.

"What the hell am I going to do for the next 2 hours before making my way to SBS?"

Hyunae sat up, pouting. "I don't think I'll be winning any awards this year ... but there is a possibility since I'm a candidate... aish." Hyunae ruffled her hair, making it messy and pouts again.

"Ah!" She sits up straight and clapped her hands together, a grin seen.

"I should give myself a make over! This time, I'll do my own make up and choose my own clothing for the red carpet." Hyunae squealed. "I'm such a genius!" She laughed to herself before walking over to her desk and took out her phone to call her manager.

On the third ring, the call was answered.

"Oppa!" Hyunae beamed.

"Yes, Hyunae?"

"When it's time to go to the red carpet, just come pick me up and well go there straight away. I'll be doing my make over myself, so there's no need to go to a salon. Is that okay?"

"Yes, of course. I'll call the salon and tell them."

"Thanks oppa. See you in ... 1 hour and a half."

Hyunae hang up with a good bye, feeling excited to dress herself up. She walked over to her walk in wardrobe and swung the door open. With a big smile, she walked inside and started to scan the different types of dresses she owned.

A wide grin formed form her lips when she found the perfect dress and her all time favourite dress. She immediately ran out of her closet and placed her purple dress on her bed and ran back inside the walk-in to find her heels to go with it. Skipping out with the pairs of heels in her hand, she closed the walk in wardrobe and skipped over to her make up desk, placing the heels beside the chair.

Hyunae looks up at the clock hanging on the wall and smiles.

"Great! I have exactly one hour to get ready." She immediately ran inside her bathroom and took a 20 minute shower and 5 minutes to dry her hair. After her hair was completely dried, she wore her purple dress on.

45 minutes later, Hyunae was all set, wearing her dress and with her eye make-up that she specifically liked. Taking nothing else but her black purse and phone, she headed down stairs and just in time to hear the door bell.

"You're ready and you look fabulous." Her manager, Mr Yoo complimented.

"Thanks oppa." Hyunae smiled and came out of her house and hopped into the van. Closing the door, her manager drove off to the location of the awards.

"Oppa, is this years award different?"

"It's a bit different."

"How so?"

"Well other than just the best actress, best model and so on, they've also combined it with best idol of the year, best rookie idol of the year and as well as best producer and composer of the year."

"Wah." Hyunae said in amazement.

"I'm sure you'll win an award."

Hyunae chuckled. "I doubt it oppa."

"Don't doubt your talents!" Mr Yoo playfully scolded her.

~~~~ooOOoo~~~~

While waiting for her turn to walk through the red carpet and be interviewed, Hyunae was inside her car, humming a song to calm her nerves down.

"Hyunae-ah, it's your turn." Mr Yoo called out from the outside.

Taking a deep breath, she got out of the van and made her way to the red carpet. Thousands to camera flashlight was everywhere, smiling brightly as she walked through, bowing to seniors on the way as she gracefully walked. Watching far were idol groups Big Bang, Block B, EXO, BAP, BoA, JYJ, Ailee and Wonder Girls as they wait for their turn.

Hyunae walked up the stairs and mentally celebrated that she did not trip along the walk. Hyunae was then handed a mic by the MC's.

"Please introduce yourself."

"Annyonghaseyo. Hyunae immida." Hyunae greeted and bowed. 

"Hyunae-shi, how have you been?"

"Ah, yes. I''ve been doing quite fine actually. The photo album came out quite successful." She chuckled.

~~

After an hour through the awards ceremony, Hyunae began to feel extremely bored until she heard the MC's introducing for Block B's stage.

The hall was filled with screaming BBC's as Hyunae also smiled while Block B were performing Nillili Mambo and Mental Breaker. After the short stage, the awarding ceremony continued again.

"We will now announce the best model, best actress and best producer and composer to ..." The MC paused as she took the paper out of the envelop. "Park Hyunae."

Hyunae sat there in shock, but soon gathered her nerves and walked up to the stage. Everyone there was gossiping about how her dress looked so pretty or how gorgeous Hyunae looked tonight. Yukwon on the other hand, was feeling extremely happy that Park Hyunae was none other than his girlfriend.

~~~~ooOOoo~~~~

Hyunae laid back onto her bed, wearing just shorts and a big over sized t-shirt, she turned her head to the right and there it was, the three award trophies that she won. Best actress. Best model. Best producer and composer. She had won them all.

"But at least Block B won best idol of the year. BAP won best idol of the year. EXO won best song of the year and I won a few awards.. wow."

A rather large smile was seen. "This is the best year ever."