::chapter three:: different hyunae

[TRILOGY] Hello Mr. Kitty

::chapter three:: different hyunae

Exactly two weeks has passed as Block B had a comeback stage with their song Nillili Mambo. It's been exactly two weeks since U-Kwon and Hyunae have started dating. All fans of Block B know that they are able to freely date and that they are extremely happy that U-Kwon is dating Hyunae. All BBC's know that Hyunae is a famous model and song-writer under YG Entertainment. A lot of them had tweeted to the both of them and congratulated them. And exactly two weeks, Hyunae was now planning out her photo shoot schedules for her new upcoming photo album.

Hyunae was in her house in the living room, her hands running through her hair as she sighed while she looks at her now completed schedule timetable. The timetable was competely filled, working all day for the photo shoot and she has yet to come up with a concept.

"Maybe I should try a new concept I haven't tried before." Hyunae says out loud.

"But what concept? Maybe a tomboyish concept? But will I look good in short hair?" She continued to question herself.

An idea came to her head as she took out her laptop. She turned it on as she waited for it to load. After it loaded, she immediately went on her Facebook page and immediately posted 'Should I cut my hair for my upcoming photo album?'. Not even seconds later, her post was filled with comments from her saying that they want to see a new side of her. A side that she has never showed before. She later then posted a post saying 'Thank you' to her fans for the comments for their opinions.

With a smile, she was determined and knew the concept she wanted to do. Picking up her phone, she went ahead and called Kang PD, that is in charge of her photo shoot.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ah. Kang PD-nim. I finally have a concept that I want to do."

"What may that be?"

"Um.. tomboyish? And I think it'll be great if there's like a fake tattoo drawn on my arm? How does that sound?"

"That sounds great. Just like scheduled, I'll meet you, your manager and your stylist tomorrow."

"Deh. I'll see you tomorrow Kang PD-nim."

Hyunae ended the phone call and sighed in satisfaction.

"I just hope Yukwon doesn't.. get surprised too much."

 

The next day came as Hyunae woke up at 5:30 am. Her manager was driving the van to the hair salon as Hyunae slept in the car a while.

"Hyunae-ah. Wake up. We've arrived." her manager shook her gently.

Hyunae mumbled incoherent words before opening her eyes and adjusting to her surroundings. With a grumble, she got out of the car, have her make up done and cut her hair short. Hyunae's hair was cut short, dyed blond-ish brown and was styled rock chic. Now done with make-over, the stylist gave her the first set of clothes for her to change in.

"Hyunae-ah. Just remember you can do any poses you like and feel comfortable with for the concept you choose."

"Deh!" Hyunae replied with a smile.

Camera flash, hurried movements and constant changing location and clothes were all done in two days. Hyunae had finished her album shoots in two days straight without any rest. Even so, she's still energetic as she hasn't posed in front of a camera for so long. She had almost forgotten how fun it is when being a model.

"Good work!" Hyunae shouted and bowed to the staff members and thanked the photographer.

"Good work Hyunae-ah." Kang PD complimented.

"Thank you." Hyunae replied with a smile and touched her new hair. "I think it'll take some time for me to get used to this short hair." she chuckled.

"But you look good."

"I must thank my fans for their opinions though." She giggled.

"You asked them?"

Hyunae nodded. "I wasn't sure on what concept so I asked them. A lot of them wanted to see a different me. So, I thought of cutting my hair short."

"I hope you don't give U-Kwon too much of a shock." Kang PD chuckled.

Hyunae joined in with Kang PD, chuckling. "I hope not. Thank you for today." She bowed once again.

"The album will be done by tomorrow, so come by to our office and we'll show you how the layout will be and if you want any changes, you can tell us there and we'll just fix it there."

"Deh. Thank you." Hyunae thanked the PD once again before heading back home.

 

"Woah~" Hyunae looked at the layout of her album book.

On the front cover of the photo album was Hyunae, posing while squatting down while in fancy fonts, Different, was written in the middle of the page. The photo album had a total of  photos for her Different Album. It all included different angles taken.

Kang PD then showed her the photo's that will be in the album that the staff members have agreed upon.

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51]

"Woah~ You choose all the good ones~" Hyunae complimented with a satisfied smile. "Omce again, thank you." Hyunae bowed.

"A small photo card will be inserted to the album. Not every albums will have the photo cards, so can you just sign a few?"

"A few? How many is that?"

"100."

"That's a lot PD-nim." Hyunae chuckled. "Sure of course."

Hyunae made her way over to the table and straight away she started signing each and everyone of the photo card that has been printed. The ones that have been signed are immediately laminated to prevent them from being damaged.

Not only the photo cards will be added, special big posters will also be produced and sold. The Different album is a special album for Hyunae as it has been more than 3 years since she had put on hold on her modelling and focused on producing songs for idols.

Two hours passed and Hyunae had signed the last photo card.

"Finished~" She said with a sigh, her hands aching.

"Here you go."

"Ah. Thank you eonnie." Hyunae thanked the female staff member who had placed her a cup of orange juice on the table.

The female staff member collected the laminated photo cards and randomly distributed in random album book. Hyunae had also suggested to place a special card and if the fans who buy the album and who ever has the card can all spend one day with her as a small gift to the fans. So the PD decided to place a total of 50 special cards inside random album book. There was a total of 600 of Different photo album.

"More will be produced if we get more high demands from the fans."

"Deh. Thank you."

 

Hyunae sat down on her couch with a sigh on content now that one of her schedule is over. Hyunae over looked her schedule again and furrowed her eyebrows at one slot.

"Since when did I sign up for acting?" She mumbled to herself.

Hyunae took out her phone and dialed her manager's number. It was anwered on fourth ring.

"Hyunae-ah?"

"Oppa. What's with the acting schedule?"

"Ah. Hyun Suk hyung told me to put the schedule there for you. He wants you to try another path and see how you do in acting."

"Ah, I see."

"Is that okay?"

"It's fine." Hyunae smiled.

"Okay. I'll forward you the information about the drama later once I get more information from the director."

"Alright."

Hyunae ended the phone call and set her phone down beside her. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Me as an actress? I never thought of that.. I never thought that acting would come my way. I guess.. this will be another new start of a challenge.