::chapter two:: confessions

[TRILOGY] Hello Mr. Kitty

::chapter two:: confessions

After allowing Zico to listen to the track, he went to call the members so that they can all record the song while Hyunae was making another six more copies.

"Annyonghaseyo~" They all greeted her when they entered the recording studio.

Hyunae greeted them back with a slight bow and a smile. She locked eyes with U-Kwon for about five seconds before turning her attention back to the boys. Zico played the track once again for the boys to hear while Hyunae handed out the copies out to each member and explained to them that the colors indicated on the paper is the part they will sing with their name initials beside the verses.

Hours and hours passed and soon it was night time. Hyunae had spent her whole day, instructing the boys how to sing their part and with the help of a famous dance choreographer that she had met up with during her break. Together with the dance choreographer and Block B, he showed and taught them the dance moves.

The boys were all drained with sweat as they sprawled across the practice room. Hyunae was chatting with Jung Jin, the dance choreographer about some changes in the dance for the chorus. Jin nodded and agreed to her.

"Okay, boy five more minutes till we start practicing again!" He said in a loud voice.

U-Kwon stood up with determination and walked over to Hyunae.

"U-Um, H-Hyunae-shi.. can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked timidly.

"Sure." Hyunae said and followed U-Kwon out of the practice room and down the hall.

"What is it?" Hyunae tilted her head to the side, a bit to cutely that made U-Kwon's heart beat faster.

"I.. um..." U-Kwon struggled to get the words that he wanted to say.

Is he going to confess to me? He did say I love you.. last year.. and he did kiss me...

U-Kwon took a deep breath and calmed down as he closed his eyes and opened them again. This time, he locked eyes with Hyunae. He gave her a sweet smile which melted Hyunae's heart.

"I love you." He said with a smile.

I finally confessed to her! Booyah~!!

Hyunae stared at U-Kwon with a stoned expression but soon smiled.

"I.. love you too." Hyunae said softly.

"YES~!!" U-Kwon cheered and hugged Hyunae.

"Yah~" Hyunae said and playfully slapped him.

"Wae?"

"You smell." Hyunae teased and ran back to the practice room.

It took 20 seconds for U-Kwon to process what Hyunae had just said to him.

"HEY! I DON'T SMELL!!" He hollered.