without you, i'm not perfect

flaws is what's make you perfect - short one shot

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i stood and stare at her beautiful figure, tracing every part of her and admire her beauty that catched my heart, this seem like a dream. my hands traveled down to her soft, pink lips that i love to kiss, that melted my heart, and catched my breath away. her long silky black hair that i love the scent of it, her long bangs that always cover her beautiful eyes, her soft twinkling giggles, her sweet, rare smile, everything about her is perfect.

i wonder how someone as flawed as i deserve to be as happy as you make me.

i always wondered how someone like to is destinied to be yours.

i always wondered whenever this is dream or the reality because once i thought, reality is the worst nightmare ever.

i pushed aways her bangs aways as i looked at her features more closely, silky, smooth, kind-of-dark skin tone. chubby cheeks and long eye-lashes that always seem to make my heart flutter when it blinks at me, oh why thou so perfect.

i heard her stir open as in reflex i shut my eyes.

i heard her mumble a few random things at random language, she's probably half-awake. then i felt the bed shake a bit and by then, i found out that she fell asleep again.

i giggled to myself as i heard her whimp and woof like a puppy, her cute appearance really has once fooled me.

"hey, my name is jong in, mind telling me yours?"

the girl looked back at jong in as she stopped at what she's doing and looked at him with a scary glare one

"why should i?"

"i never really thought i would fall someone as random as yours. at one moment you could be so cold but then the next after, you suddenly became cute" mumbled myself as i felt my cheeks becoming pink.

ah... why am i like this...

"hey hey look! it's that handsome and cool guy jong in... i really want him to be my boyfriend!"

"i admire him..."

"he's so cool, brave and nice"

probably because of this little girl here huh? i agaun giggled to myself, honestly after i met her, i would always turned so weak, she's really one of my weakness.

"psh what are you talking about? i-i of c-course like d-dogs! baekhyun hyung is one!" the boy talked as he panicked, he doesn't want someone like rian to know her weakness, easpecially this one.

the girl giggled and laughed out at him, the first laugh she ever give to him

"oh come on jong in, i know you hate dogs"

and since that, it's became his another weakness

dancing was everything to me, but since you came to my worlds, you become my everything

remembering at the past, i really don't expect us being like this now, never i expected this

"w-w-would you l-like to go out with me?" the girl asked the boy,rianm  it's so rare.

"what?" jong in shocked face could be seen across his face as he swears, he thought he heard the wrong thing. this girl, the mosy violent and weird girl are confessing to him?

"n-n-nothing" she mumbled as her shoulder shrug in defeated and started to turned her back to him

"WAIT!" the boy shouted

i'm glad you confessed to me but stlll, i'm kind of guilty that i'm not the one who confessed first, it's like every girl's dream to have a boy confessed to them, but i guess, not for rian. i sighed in happiness and relaxed manner as i  started to put my hand on her waist and snuggled around her warm neck. i smell her sweet scent as it brought me to the dreamland once again, at least for now, let me be in this happiness state, even if it's a dream, i don't care.

"i love you"

'i love you too kim jong in~' the girl smiled in her dream

THE END