Reuniting with Jiyong.

Just Another Love Triangle.

 

Jiyong. That's who it was. Damn, did he change. He looks so much better than he did during our younger years. You open your mouth and stutter a bit. "J-ji-jiyong.." He starts laughing. 
 
"You seem like you've seen a ghost." he says.
"Oh n-noo." You laugh a bit.
"You look great. You definately..g-grew."
You hit him on the shoulder. "OPPA." You glared at him.
"Aiish. Not in that way. I see you still have a dirty mind." he chuckles.
I do not have a dirty mind. Well..maybe a little but..WHATEVER.
You laugh a little and there was an awkward silence between you two.
"I'm glad your back. We need to catch up, yah?" He smiles in a friendly way.
"Of course we do. We were so close when we were younger. I miss that.." You look away so things aren't awkward.
"Aigo. I miss that too." Jiyong spaces out a bit. "Just give me a call when you're settled down here and we'll bring back the old times." He smiles at you and takes out his phone. You give him your number. You spend the rest of the night with family and such, even though you're exhausted.
 
Next Day
 
You woke up and unpacked the rest of your clothes. You were a bit jetlagged but eh. As you were unpacking your things, you came across a photo of you and your best friend, Chanel, from America.
Aish I miss her. If only she could be here with me. I wouldn't be so alone
You get up and go to your desk to grab your phone. 
"Wait. I can't call her. Stupid time difference."
You let out a groan in frustration and plop down on your bed. You start rubbing your temples, trying to relax yourself. Coming to Korea has it's pros and cons. 
"I wonder if Jiyong is busy." Should you call? You stand up and started pacing back and forth. You didn't want to bug him but you were bored and lonely. The lonliness was killing you. After 5 minutes of debating if you should call or not, you finally decide that you will.
"Yeoboseyo?"
"Oppa..I'm sorry if this is a bad time but.."
"You're settled down already?" you hear him laughing.
"N-not exactly but I'm so bored and I barely know anyone here because it's been so long. I need some company." you giggled.
"Of course. I'm not busy so why not? I'll come over and help you out."
"Thanks so much." You both hang up.
I'm so lucky he's not busy. I would be here crying because I feel so out of place. You go to the bathroom and freshen up a bit before Jiyong comes.