CHAPTER 6: THE QUESTION DEFINDS HIS PAST AND DATE EVERY FRIDAY

WHEN "THE HAPPY VIRUS" FALLS IN LOVE

 

 

CHAPTER 6: THE QUESTION DEFINDS HIS PAST AND DATE EVERY FRIDAY

 

 

 

“Hey, can I ask you something?”

 

I saw her poking her food as she asked me. I gulped a big lump of saliva that was formed in my throat and a bead of dry sweat roll down my forehead. “S-sure.” I looked waiting for the questions that she will go to ask me. “Lu Han, said that…” She bowed her and, thinking if she will goung to ask me or not. “”LuHan said what?” I widened my eyes. “Ugh, He said that you live on your own? Is it true?”

 

“Yes.”I answered simply, I hate talking about family about father, siblings and especially mother. I don’t know why, I just hate it. I have this guilty feeling that I am the one who killed my mother since she died because of giving me birth and my father he come back home once in a while, every after 2 years as far as I can remember or even not. I can’t even remember his voice anymore. “I’m sorry for asking so suddenly, but where are they?” She asked again. I tried to hold back my sighed. Family topic again. “My mother, well may she rest in peace and my father works abroad.” I answered. “Oh, sorry.” She lowered her voice and her head. “It’s okay Ali.” I gave her my famous toothy smile and glad she smiled back.

 

“We have the same family background.” She murmured while eating her last piece of cinnamon roll. I didn’t ask anything, I simply just waited for her to continue and say everything about her family. “Ugh, how can I say this? My mother and father died on a car accident when I was 9 years old and the sad part of it…” She sighed. “They died on the exact day of my birthday.” I can saw her trying to stop her tears, don’t act tough Ali. I’m here for you, always. “I’m so sorry.” Is all I can say.

 

“Instead of being happy during my birthday, I usually end up crying. There are times that one day when I wake up it is the day after my birthday.” She sighed.  We went silent.  5 seconds… 10 seconds…”Don’t be sad anymore Ali, I promise that I’m going to make you happy and fine on your birthday.” I saw her eyes widened in delight and she leaned in and let out her right pinky. “Promise?”  It takes me 5 seconds to process my brain. “Promise...” I smiled.

 

We talked a lot; never expect that she is such a great talker. She has wild imagination, and has a never ending topic to talk about. I like it, a lot. Anything that she said was very interesting. I also ended up sharing some embarrassing moments about my life, how I ended up being called a happy Virus, how I become best friends with ByunBaek and some stuff that make me wants to puke every time I recall those. Just like when I’m in elementary, grade 6 to be exact it was our PE and I was ended up going home without…Ugh. Never mind.

 

An hour and a half seems too short, I agree. We didn’t mind the students who looked at us with what-are-they-doing-they-looked-like-dumb-and-dumber face when we laughed hysterically .The bell rung, and it is time for us to depart ways. “It’s so nice to be with you Yeollie.” She said, fixing her uniform. “Hahaha!  All we did is to laugh and laugh and laugh all the way.” I said, my nervous level when I’m with her went down. I guessed were very comfortable already with each other. That’s a good sign. I gave myself a congratulatory pat and nodded. “Maybe we should have a lunch date every Friday.” She continued, looking at me. “S-sure.” I answered shyly. “Acting shy all of a sudden?” She smirked cutely, oh my God! My heart! “N-No. It’s It’s just…” I lowered my head and scratch the back of my neck, blood runs directly to my face.

 

“Hi! Ali! Were late!” Lu Han entered the scene, our scene to be a specific. This boy is surely a special delivery from hell, no doubt. “Oh, yes. Yes! Bye Yeollie! Thanks, see you on Friday again!” She waved her hands as Lu Han dragged her away from me. Poor Ali, poor me. I waved back. At least, we have a lunch date every Thursday. Who wouldn’t like that? Park ing lucky ChanYeol. Well, that’s me!

 

 

“So you’ll not be going to have lunch with me during Friday? It’s okay Yeol.” The smaller boy clutch to his heart and acted like he was hurt. “Baekkie. Please, aren’tyou happy for me?”  The taller guy pouted. “No, Yeollie. I’m so happy for you that I didn’t bother to get hurt because you chose her over me during lunch every Friday.” BaekHyun rolled his eyes. “Shut up Baek.”

 

The two teens headed to their room and spend their boring life sighing and listening to those professors who keeps on blabbering about finding x and other stuff that can make you go crazy in the future. The school bell rang signalling that it is time for dismissal, the favourite timeof all student bodies except for Park Chanyeol, obviously his favourite part of the school day is during Friday, lunch time. If you know what I mean.

 

The group of EXO-K consist of 6 young boys whose hitting puberty, Joke. EXO-K is composed of six young boys with talents and looks, girls were head over heels over them. Kai also known as the hot tanned boy with y lips and playful smirk. Next is KyungSoo also known as D.O. popular by his sweetness and cooking skills, the mom of EXO-K. Third is Oh SeHun, the maknae. If EXO-K has DO as mother like, there is also a father like, SuHo and then the two, BaekHyun and ChanYeol.

 

They headed first to the locker to put their unused thick books and some thrash. After that the group EXO-K where ChanYeol and BaekHyun belongs headed to their usual spot, the old but still new fast food chain located at MyoengDeong, since is Friday.

 

Well Boys, they just want to have fun. 

 

 

 

Sorry for not introducing EXO-M. Because Kris has already a role and EXO-M wont be EXO-M if one is missing. I love you guys! :D I just can't get enpugh to those ribbon divider. Ugh! Expect every chapter with different divider. HAHAHAHA! :D Btw, my midterm has finally ended and I don't have a failing grade! Yaay! :D I'm going to update my other fanfic later!  Oh, My Butler!

Thank you to all my new readers! Subsrcribe and leave some wonderful and touching comments. I'm begging you. Kidding aside. By the way, I have a new crush in History class and he's so. UGH