Chanyeol Teaser(s)

❝Mission to Find » Me Lady❞ { A P P P L Y F I C - Open }

 

28k6flk.jpg

 

CHANYEOL TEASER

                      -                                                                                                                                   

 

 

 

tumblr_m7iqxhth1z1rz8gr4o2_500.jpg  gWIUN.png

>> An Kyung Mi; Chanyeol- I turned off the lights and re-arranged the files on the table. My high heeks echoed throught the empty bulding as i made my way out locking the main entrance. I rummaged through my purse looking for my car keys when suddenly the pian form a migran hit the inside of my head. ''Agh!!SERIOUSLY!'' I shouted while placing both of my hands on the boot of the car for support. ''This is what you get for not sleeping 4 days straight'' i mumbbled. As soon as the pain slowly fade away i scanned the time on my watch and decided to take the night bus. It would have been dangerous to try in this state. I took off my aching heels an ran barefooted to the bus stop. ''One please'' i huffed while giving the driver a weak smile. ''tough night miss?'' he asked warmly and i just replied with a slight nod. I took an empty seat beside the window and just before the doors to the bus closed, a tall figure asked to enter. ''Thanks. One please'' he asked, i don't usually pay attention to people's buisness but he did seem familliar. He was tall, handsome, quite admirerable figure under the tuxedo. Maybe he was a model i used to work with. Heh. He suddenly made his way to my seat and asked ''is this seat taken?'' i shook my head expressionless and grabbed my purse. ''My names chanyeol. What happend to your heels?'' he asked. I looked at my him and I set my heels aside, rested my head on the windows, ignoring him. ''Ding Ding Ding, last stop cheongdamdong street'' The driver yelled and that startled me, i woke up from my little nap and stood up to get off,, when suddenly my feet felt comfortable. Sneakers. when did i get them?

 

 

1/1 applicants TEASER completed