Vic-Noona Discovers

Nichkhun’s Best Wife Games

“Did Vic going to Khun’s room?”
“Don’t change the subject. Tell me.”
“She is isn’t she...”
“Yeah, but anyways... tell me.”
As soon as he finished, Taec jumped off the couch and ran towards Nichkhun’s room.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOO DON’T OPEN THAT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR.”


Too late. She did...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When she opened the door, she saw glimpses of her future. A future, making dumplings for Sulli’s children, teaching Chinese to Luna’s children, scolding Amber’s children. A future living for others, whilst living for no one. A life where living has no meaning. A life with no husband. Alone. Forgotten.

Meanwhile, whilst Victoria’s life flashed before her eyes, Nichkhun and Wooyoung continued kissing on the bed. It wasn’t dirty. Just a sweet little peck which lasted more than it should’ve. Only when Nichkhun was punched in the face, did the pair realise Victoria was in the the room.
“Ahh... Annyeonghaseyo Noona...” Wooyoung said, covering his man s. NIchkhun, seemingly recovered from a punch from the possible reincarnation of Bruce Lee, sat up and chirpy behind Wooyoung, and latched his arms around the small boy’s waist.
“Oh, hi Victoria. Do you want any tea?”
“NO! I DON’T WANT TEA. How
dare you ask me for tea after making me see THAT!!!”
“Well, if you feel thirsty later don’t blame me.” Khun said, with a smug expression.
“AISHHHHHHHHH! SHUT UP! WHY WERE YOU KISSING HIM? WE’RE
MARRIED?”
Even though Nichkhun’s face kept it’s smug, ignorant expression, his eyes were worried and confused for this woman.
“We’re not married... ?”
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHERE DO YOU THINK THIS RING CAME FROM?” She screamed, pointing at a gold ring on her ring finger.
“Didn’t your mum give that to you when you got into SM?”
“Oh...erm... I must’ve....forgotten after...you know...that...thing...”
Nichkhun knew exactly what she was talking about. She must’ve been drinking last night, as she had a habit for forgetting things and making up memories in her favour. Once, she beat up a waiter after he asked for a bigger tip, and after getting drunk, blamed it on a non-existent gang. Right now, it’s obvious Vic forgot about KhunYoung completely, and that KhunToria was real.

“Yeah yeah, I get it. We understand, don’t we Youngie?”
The two looked into each other’s eyes and smiled.
Who are these men? Why are they smiling so happily? And why is Oppa hugging this man? This is disgusting...
“You two are disgusting. I’m going to cook some food FOR MY HUSBAND!!!
And she left, smashing the door off of it’s frame. Wooyoung had a certain type of fear in his eyes, which was easily comforted by a small kiss.

“UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WOOYOUNG. TAKING MY MAN. WHAT IS HIS DEAL ANYWAY. HIS BODY PROPORTIONS ARE DISGUSTING, HIS HAIR IS A MESS, AND HIS FACE... oooh... THAT FACE IS OBVIOUSLY SEDUCING MY HUSBAND WITH SOME SORTA DRUG!”
The best way to comfort and calm a person is to say things close up, and maybe give a hug or two. This wasn’t possible with Vic. She was literally flailing her arms around holding a knife which was meant for the duck, but could easily miss. Taec kept a safe distance away from her. At least 30 metres, and so, he found himself shouting at her from the toilet.

“IT’S OKAY. DON’T WORRY. THEY’RE PROBABLY NOT GOING OUT. YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE. CALM DOWN. YOU’LL BE FINE.”
Within 10 minutes, Victoria had stopped shouting, and making clanging sounds with her knife and everything around her. Taec crept into the kitchen to see what had happenned.

a) Victoria had an epiphany, and found that she didn’t need a man
or
b) Victoria stabbed herself accidentally

It turned out, Taec was wrong in everyway. Victoria just got tired, and had to sit herself down from all that anger. With a classy glass of wine, and a not so classy duck-blood-stained shirt, she sat on the ground. She lifted her head and her eyes locked with his.

“NO. DON’T LOOK AWAY. It won’t be awkward or romantic. It’s not like any man would ever want me anyway, let alone my own HUSBAND!!”
“It’s okay, it’s okay. SHhhhhhhh. Shhhhhh. Just calm down.”
“Oh, thanks Taec. I can always rely on y...”
“What? I wasn’t talking to you. Junho was a little scared from all the sounds, and has been holding my hand since.”
It was true. Junho had been latched to Taec ever since the shouting had started. He stood there, behind Taec looking like he had just seen a crazy lady with blood everywhere, which he did.

“But you were also saying it to me. Right?”
“...erm... Yeah,” He said, trying to hinder her anger.

“I really can rely on you, can’t I?” She said, pulling him down and getting blood all over him. She pulled him over and kissed him all over the place. Even though Taec was screaming and squirming like a girl from these bloody lady kisses. Junho still watched, as though a crazy bloody lady was his boyfriend.
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaack. After that wine, I feel drunk, and ready to cook for my husband. Who feels like some food?” Vic recovered, with her amazing abilities to replace brain cells with alcohol, she also forgot her sadness.

Two hours passed and Vic, Taec and Junho were very tired. It was like a professional kitchen. Vic was constantly shouting and touching the men whenever she could. Even if the two man-chefs were traumatised and needed at least three counselling sessions, the trio had made a seven course banquet. Vic had even scribbled down a menu for the meal.

 

Victoria’s Banquet for Mad Women who slave over the kitchen to cook for unnapreciative husbands.

First Course: Appetizer - Light and Fluffy love hearts crushed by innocent looking brussel sprouts

Second Course: Entree - A salty omellete, like the salty feels in my heart

Third Course: Main - Lobster cut 100 times, like the 100 cuts in my heart.

Fourth Course: Main - A Woman’s Fury in the form of a duck sauced with a million chillies.

Fifth Course: Desert - Sweet Revenge on the third man in the relationship

Sixth Course: Beverage- Cheater’s potion which poisons anyone who is the third person in a relationship

Seventh Course: Snack- Repentance Cookies.


“EVERYONE. COME DOWN AND EAT VICTORIA’S BANQUET FOR MAD WOMEN WHO SLAVE OVER THE KITCHEN TO COOK FOR UNAPPRECIATIVE HUSBANDS.”
“Wanna come down Khunnie?”
“Of course. It sounds delicious.”

“I’ll go get Chansung, I’ll meet you at the dinner table.”

Taec sat next to Junho, whilst Victoria sat next to Nichkhun. The other 2pm members would come soon.
“So, Oppa. You’ve decided to sit next to me. Does this mean anything for our marriage?”
“What? You’re the one who sat next to me.”
“Whatever. Anyways, I dedicate this banquet to you.”
“Yeah. I kinda got that when I read the menu...”
“Are you feeling guilty?”
“Guilty of what?”
“Guilty of stealing my heart you...”
Wooyoung sat down next to Nichkhun.

“...thief”
“Oh. Hi Vic-Noona. How’s f(x) going? Fun? So, I hear SM really suits you.”
“Yes. SM really does suit me. Especially when there’s a cheater in the relationship.” She stared coldly at Khun.

Wooyoung, completely unsure of what that meant, continued to wait for the other 2pm members.

A sleepy Chansung emerged from his bedroom and followed the delicious scent all the way to the dinner table. Junsu trailed behind him.
“Erm... Hyungs and Noona. There’s only six chairs, for seven people. How do we fit?”
“Don’t worry Channie.” Junsu started looking at Vic. “Why don’t you just sit on my lap, and we’ll talk about the first thing that pops up.”