Vic-Noona Visits

Nichkhun’s Best Wife Games

“Kekekeke... your is really squishy.”
“Stop squeezing it Oppa.”
“Why should I..?” Taec said, nibbling Junho’s ear.
“Stop ittttttttttttttttttttttttt.”
“No.”

“Come on..............pleeeeeeeeease?”
DUKKUN!!!!!!!!!
The door slams open, allowing the leader of f(x) a rather large pathway. Victoria walked towards the kitchen, put her groceries down, and headed for the loungeroom.There, she found two boys, whose hands couldn’t stop touching each other.
“Am I intruding?” she said, suggestively.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEE!” Junho screamed, as if it would save him from Taecyeon’s dirty erted hands. Instantly sensing another presence, Taecyeon shot up from the couch to greet his Noona...
“I...didn’t know....you were...here” he said, in between nervous smiles and cold sweats.Vic decided to ignore him completely.
“Junho, I didn’t expect your compass to point... that way. I always thought it pointed towards... Krystal” Victoria said, wiggling her eyebrows.
“...I errrrrrrrr...” He couldn’t answer
“Well, the only thing that matters is love, isn’t it?”
“Yep!” He said, as if the cheesy comment could heal all his embarassment.

“But, do you know what this boy,” she pointed at Taec, “Has done to all his other boys?”
“What do you mean Noona?”
“Do you remember the incident of ‘08?”
“What do you mean? Nothing bad could happen, he’s harmless, right?”
“If by harmless you mean...”
She was cut off by Taec, “He doesn’t need to know...” He said, using the fakest smile he ever had.
“I think I need to know Oppa.”
“Trust me... you don’t...”
“Well whatever lovers, Umma needs to go visit Appa. Bye Bye!”
Victoria left for the room which she had been to for more than one occasion *wink wink* *nudge nudge*. Too bad those occasions were only Christmas and New Years...
“Oppa, you can tel me.”
“No, don’t worry, you don’t need to know.”
“I’ll let you touch my ...”
“Did Vic going to Khun’s room?”
“Don’t change the subject. Tell me.”
“She is isn’t she...”
“Yeah, but anyways... tell me.”
As soon as he finished, Taec jumped off the couch and ran towards Nichkhun’s room.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOO DON’T OPEN THAT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR.”


Too late. She did...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally, I made this story with a story plan so that others could write this story using my plan, but now, I noticed how good my plan was, and have decided that this is my story now. MHWAHAWHWAHWAHWHAHHWAHHWAW.