brother? more like back stabber

Come back and I'll treat you better. please.

"Aigo! Look at all the rides and booths! They all look so interesting! I don't know which to go on!" , squealed Jinyoung excitedly. 

Sigh. Only a high school boy with a mind of a 6 year old will find this pitiful festival "interesting". But today, I was overwhelmed that he found everything so fascinating , so he can just get out of my sight. Now , I need to find my way to the kissing booth to talk to my love , Eunji~. 
I looked around and noticed a pathetic and long line of people , waiting for a turn on the rollercoaster that only reached 2 metres off the ground.
You would think that such a high standard school can afford a better ride , but judging from the line of people this had to be at least a minimum of 15 min wait and the ride should take about 5 minutes , giving me 20 minutes or more ( which is just enough time ) to seduce Eunji while Jinyoung goes off playing on the ride.   

"Well , that rollercoaster over there looks really fun. You should go check it out" , I said. 
"Err. It does look very fun but the line is so long! And I am hungry! Can we just get some food and come back when the line gets shorter?" , Jinyoung replied in a pesky tone. 

Gahh!!! Is this bothersome kid serious?! My plan can't get ruined so easily because of his annoying appetite!

"Trust me , the ride is very fun! The line will surely get longer and longer. You should line up now before it is too late!" , I tempted. 
"Well... ok then!" , he replied. 

Yes!! I quickly headed off to the direction of the kissing booth. Finally! I have freedom from that brat. 

"What?! Dongwoo , where are you going?! Aren't you going to ride with me?" , yelled out Jinyoung. 

I sighed. Is this kid an idiot? Does he actually expect me to ride with him?! 

"No , I have to do other things" 
"Like what?" 

Luring you away and ask Eunji out on a date you vexatious child.  

"Um.. I want to get you something to eat after you finish playing! You said you were hungry weren't you?" , I said quickly. 
Jinyoung smiled. "Thank you Dongwoo! You are so kind to me!" , he replied and skipped off. 

I faked a grin and headed off. Gah. Now I have less time to talk to Eunji because I have to buy the juvenile brat food ! Luckily he is eating AFTER the ride , I don't want to watch him puke everywhere.
I do hope the line for the kissing booth isn't long , otherwise I will have even less time! 

I finally got to the kissing booth but in my sorrow , Eunji wasn't working! Gah! How could my plan fail so miserably! Maybe , she's buying food or at the toilets. I should wait for her. 
8 minutes have past. Still no Eunji. NOOOO!!! How could God punish me like this?! I did nothing wrong!!

I sighed and went off. Oh well , I guess I she was sick today. I can try to seduce her when school starts again~. I went over to the food booths to buy that worthless brat some food. Ergh. Might as well just try to cope with him for the rest of the day. I bought a hotdog and a can of coke and nothing for myself. As if , I would force myself to digest something that unhealthy. 

I went back to the rollercoaster , expecting that Jinyoung would be there waiting for me , but he wasn't! Argh. Where did that brat head off to now?! I searched around the entire area of the festival. He was literally no where to be found.
Suddenly , I heard a scream. I assumed it was just someone from the haunted house , but this voice sounded like Eunji! Ah! So she is here today! Why was she screaming?! Was my pretty love hurt?! 

The screaming kept going on continuously , I followed the sound which lead me to the back of the school and there I saw my lovely Eunji. with another man. holding a baseball bat. 

"Please don't hurt me Kikwang! I promise I'll give you the money when the holidays start... please" , she begged.

Oh no! This ugly man is dumb enough to hurt my gorgeous girl! Who does he think he is!? I must help her! If only I had a place to place my hotdog and can...

"You can tell that to my baseball bat , !" , threatened Kikwang. 

Suddenly , another familiar guy came out of no where ,behind Kikwang and kicked his back hard, causing him to drop down on the ground and releasing the baseball bat out of his hands. I finally recognized that the guy was Jinyoung.

WHAT DID HE THINK HE WAS DOING HERE? I AM SUPPOSE TO BE THE HERO! HOW COULD HE BE SO SELFISH AND IN CONSIDERATE?! EUNJI IS MY GIRL! AND WHERE DID HE LEARN TO INJURE SOMEONE  LIKE THAT WITH JUST ONE KICK?!

While Kikwang was still laying down , half unconscious , Jinyoung quickly picked up the baseball bat and positioned it in his hands.
"P-please don't hurt me , w-whoever you are.." , mumbled Kikwang. 
"Promise me you won't go around hurting pretty and innocent girls again" , he replied firmly.   

WHAT?! HOW DARE HE CALL EUNJI PRETTY? SHE IS MINE! MINE!! I CAN ONLY CALL HER PRETTY!

"I-I promise" , said Kikwang and pushed himself off the ground then ran off.    

"Are you ok?" , he asked Eunji. 
"I-I am fine.. thank you so much.." , she replied. 
"You're welcome , but can you please tell me why he was trying to hurt you?" 

She sighed. "We use to be in a relationship but eventually broke up because he was always abusing me .When we were still dating he pretended to be nice and gave me some money when my family was broke. I ended up spending it all and I couldn't pay him back.He would always hunt me down and threaten me like this. I have lived in fear everyday and now you have finally saved me. I honestly don't know how to repay you!"   

She started to cry and threw her arms around Jinyoung. 
"Don't worry about it , you're safe now" , he said and pecked her on the lips. 

...THAT BACK-STABBING , IDIOTIC , WORTHLESS , STUPID BRAT!!!  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you for reading! comment and subscirbe ^_^ sorry if this chapter was bad :$