The night you disappeared

Come back and I'll treat you better. please.

I finally reached my house and ran to my room. I have never been so humiliated and ashamed. I always thought how it would be like to actually experienced heartbreak and now I do. This is the most horrible feeling ever and worst of all , it is caused by my own brother! 

I got ever so angry and depressed that I ran home after that backstabbing scene between Eunji and him , leaving behind my awards and Jinyoung. Those awards are worth nothing to me now that Eunji can't be mine. How could he just randomly take the love of my life ? Now I'm not even going to be surprised if he tries to end my life.
It's literally the same thing. I know he just wants to kill each part of me slowly until I suffer from depression and anxiety and eventually suicide.  

Now that little dumbo can go home by himself and I bet it will take him ages to find his way home. I hope he gets lost. Why would I care anyway? I hope it will teach him a lesson. Does he not know how to respect others? I'm so sad that I can burst into tears right now.  

My bedroom door suddenly opened. I turned around. It was the brat. 
How was it possible that he came home so fast? 

"Dongwoo.. Why did you leave me alone at the festival?" , he asked. 

And he even had the nerve to ask me! Can't he understand personal space ?! I hate him. I could strangle that thin neck of his right now and murder him.  

"How is it possible that you came home so quickly ?" , I asked rudely , ignoring his dumb question.   

"Ah! I met the most gorgeous girl today and she walked home with me. Long story but I saved her life! I think you might know her , her name is Eun-" 

"OF COURSE I KNOW HER YOU IDIOT! AND I SAW THAT REPULSIVE KISS YOU GAVE HER TOO! AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU DID BEFORE THAT! HOW COULD YOU TAKE EUNJI AWAY FROM ME? I LOVED HER!" , I shouted agressively at him. 

He stayed silent , not knowing how to respond to my angry remark. 

"I-Is E-eunji your g-girlfriend?!" , he finally stuttered. 

"WELL SHE WOULD BE IF YOU HAVEN'T STUFFED UP EVERYTHING YOU BRAT! WHY DO YOU HATE ME HUH? DO YOU WANT TO RUIN MY LIFE SO TERRIBLY?" 

He stood there with a confused face. He had never seen me rage so much before. He deserved all of this. 

"I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN! MY LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU!" , I continued screaming at him 

"Dongwoo... Please let me talk.." 

"TALK? HUH? YOU STILL EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO FACE ME AFTER ALL OF THIS! JUST GET OUT OF MY FACE AND NEVER SPEAK TO ME  AGAIN!" 

I dragged him out of my room and slammed the door in his face , then burst out crying like a baby. I couldn't help it. This was the worst day ever. 
For the rest of the night , I stayed in my room , laying down on my bed and ignored my mother when she asked me to come downstairs for dinner. Jinyoung kept continuously knocking on my door , but I just neglected me like he did to me for Eunji.
 Eunji.. how could she be so dumb to leave me for Jinyoung? One day , I'll make her regret it! I'll be rich and clever! I'll run my own company and sell many products. Live in a mansion with another pretty girl and -  

BANG BANG BANG!!  

I looked around. What on earth was that noise?! Aigo it has to be that brat making random noises to get my attention. I ignored it and kept daydreaming for a few more minutes. 
"DONGWOO!" , cried out my mother as she knocked on my door. 

Why was my Umma sobbing?!  

I opened my door and revealed my mother with a red face and tears running down her cheeks. 

"U-umma , W-what's wrong?" , I asked. 

"M-my p-poor J-jinyoung is gone!" , she screamed and wrapped her arms around me while she kept crying. 

I gave her a confused face. What does she mean Jinyoung is gone?! Aigo this idiot has gone too far to get my attention.

"WHERE ARE YOU JINYOUNG?! STOP PLAYING GAMES! YOU MADE UMMA CRY! COME OUT YOU BRAT!" , I yelled at the top of my lungs. I stood there and waited , he didn't respond to me. 

She grabbed my arm and pulled me to Jinyoung's room and there ,  I saw a smashed window with pieces of broken glass , covered with a few drops of red blood and a ripped jacket on the floor...

the exact jacket Jinyoung was wearing today....  
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehehe this chapter should tell u to be careful what you wish for! 8D 
Sorry for taking so long to update , been so busy >:(  
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Although i didn't try extremely hard to make it dramatic...  
Thank you for reading anyways! Subscribe and comment <3