Empreint de Tristesse

Implode

Author's note: I strongly suggest you guys to listen to BoA's Implode while reading the story. It adds to the emotional impact of the story. I got my inspiritation from that song so, credits goes to the wonderful people who worked hard in producing such a song expressing exquisite emotions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbgYTIUt_b0

 

...........

빈틈없이 나를 채우는 Completly, wholefully
부서져 내리는 기억들 I cherished the broken and falling memories
비워내려 애를 써도 소용없고 No matter how much I try, there's no use
모질게 나를 꼭 붙잡는 The yearning holds me tight
그리움들이 자꾸 나를 Even though it keeps me lingering
머물지도 돌아서지도 못 하게해. It won't even let me turn around

 

 

“ Aya, are you sure about this?” Lay, my bestfriend since toddlers,whispered delicately in my ears as tears started to flow slowly in his silky, white face. “Yixing, you don’t have to worry, you know.” I uttered. I managed to put on a force smile trying not to make him in any way worry, though truthfully, smiling is really a hard thing to do at the moment.

I cannot smile knowing that I’m going to let go of one special person in my life. But thinking this way would only make me selfish and bad. I should not be like this, especially not for Yixing.

I need to smile, for him…for us.

If you really love someone, you would let him do what he wants, you would let him go.

And that is what I am trying to doing now. I am letting him pursue his dreas but I’m not letting go of him, emotionally.

It’s not easy.

It’s never easy, truthfully.

“ How can I not worry when I know we’re not used not being with each other” Lay spoke slowly and softly.

So many thoughts were battling inside my mind right now. I had an internal turmoil with the many arguments occurring in my mind.

No, I have to be strong.

I moved forward and little did I know, I slowly made love to Yixing’s lips. It was not lust or something. But it was pure love and sincerity longing for peace and happiness. Yixing responded willingly to my action. As we passionately respond, then I felt a pang in my heart. Moments of us together occupied my whole mind.

Memories.

The time we first met. A skinny Aya and a chubby Yixing. He has always been bubbly and a great friend to me. Our yearly celebration of our birthdays that eventually turned as our anniversary as well. Yixing and I share the same birthday, making every first day of October a very special day for the both of us. The time where he taught me how to play the guitar. Those were the times that we would always bicker. He never liked the idea of someone teaching me except for him. He would always get jealous over small things.

He has always been kind to me. He was never a jerk. The moments we had and we will have are the moments worth remembering.

Yixing is…

The kind of friend I don’t ever want to lose.

Never ever. We ceased the kiss when we heard the airport’s announcement, causing my heart to crush. It was really painful.

Flight 1287 is now accepting travelers in gate 453 of the airport. Thank you.

“Aya”

Lay hugged me tightly and so did I.

“ wo ai ni”

He whispered in my ears causing more tears to flow from my swollen eyes. I have been crying nonstop for days now.

“ wo-ai---“ I stammered like a little kid whilst stopping myself from bursting.

But before I could finish my statement, Yixing knelt on the floor and grabbed my left hand. He kissed it longingly then grabbed something from his bag.

A red box.

“Yi---“

“Ms. Yuan Aya, do you promise to wait patiently for six years?”

I got confused at first but then I understood what he was trying to do.

“ I do” I let out a very soft chuckle at Lay’s sudden, unexpected action.

“ Ms. Yuan Aya, do you promise not to look at anyone else except for Zhang Yixing?”

“ I do”

He let out a deep sigh before proceeding “ Lastly, will you be my Mrs. Xhang Aya, to infinity and beyond?’’ He spoke softly, emphasizing on the every words he uttered.

I pulled him to stand.

“Yes, Zhang Yixing, I do, I do, I do!” I cried and pulled him for a hug.

Lay showed me the ring and slowly placed it on my ring finger.

I am happy, we are both happy.

Few minutes later, Yixing already has to go.

He kissed me one last time and proceeded to other side of the airport.

It’s so damn hard for me to let you go..

No I can’t let you go.

Then.. Yixing was no longer in my sight. Gone.

But knowing that in this way he’ll be happy, then I have to be happy as well.

Yixing will always be in my heart.

To infinity and beyond.

I will wait for you.

“ Wo ai ni, Zhang Yixing “

The End

 

Sorry for any typos or wrong grammar! I didn't edit this anymore,hence, there might be some errors, though I'm pretty sure there are, lots of them as a matter of fact. Anyway, thanks for reading! :)