{TWO-SHOT} Under My Umbrella

{TWO-SHOT} Under My Umbrella

 

Chapter 2

 

Marit POV

 
  I walk outside of my hotel. It was raining outside, the streets were busy. I should have known not to come to Las Vegas. It has been raining for days I was at the entrance and open my red umbrella. It was bright and cute. I liked it. I begin to walk in the rain with my bright red umbrella. I try not to let this day be anymore unluckier than it already is. As I begin to look up from the floor, there was a guy running towards me. He was looking down with his hood on and didn’t notice where he was going. My eyes widen. He was coming at me! Everything was coming so fast. When he look up, he bumped into me and we both fell down. I fell down to the hard wet floor as he landed on top of me. We were just inches away from each other’s faces. My heart jumped. His eyes opens wide. My umbrella landed above our heads. It covered our faces from the rain. We stare into each other’s eyes. He have such a handsome face. I couldn’t stop staring at him. He kept looking at me too. After a while, we notice where we were and everyone staring at us. We both got up immediately.
  “Sorry. I didn’t look where I was going.” He says. 
  “Um…its okay…somewhat.” I try to look at my back. I notice it was all wet. 
  “Aish…my clothes are wet." I complain. He gasp at me. 
  “I’m so sorry…I‘m in a hurry though…” he tried to make an excuse.
  “Its Ok…I’ll just go back into the hotel to get another pair of clothes.” I started to walk back with my umbrella . Today is so unlucky. I sigh. I heard a motorcycle coming. It somehow got me curious. As I turn around, the guy turns at the motorcycle as well. Suddenly, it came and splashed at that guy and me. This day just gets worse and worse. I look at the guy though. His clothes were more wet than I am. Wow, I guess I’m not the only one with bad luck today. He look down at his clothes. I couldn’t help it but laugh loudly. He look at me. 
  “What are you laughing at?” He says. 
  “Haha…you.” He look at me with irritation. 
  “You know…you don’t look so good yourself.” He comment back with a smile. I stop laughing and look at him seriously. Then I roll my eyes and walk off. I walk to the building. But somehow, I felt like I gotta look back. I turn around. He was looking down at his wet clothes again, thinking what to do. I sigh. I felt bad. Reluctantly, I went back and grab his arm and took him with me. He was surprise.
  “Hey hey! Where are you taking me?” He wonders.
  “To get yourself dry of course. Or do you want to walk with those things on?” He didn’t reply back. I thought so. 
  After an awkward moment in the elevator, we manage to go into my room. 
  “Stay right there. I’ll get a towel.” I told him. He did as what I told. I went to the bathroom and grab a towel. Before I went to him, I look at the closet. I figure he needed something to wear. I grab the bathrobe and walk to him.
  “Here.” He grab the towel and the bathrobe.
  “Thanks.” He said. I smile politely and look for my clothes to wear. 
  “Hey!” He suddenly shouts. I turn quickly, “You can’t expect me to wear a lady’s bathrobe!?” I chuckle at him.
  “Haha either that or nothing?” I ask. His face turn bright red. I laugh even more.
  “B-but it’s a lady’s bathrobe! Don’t you have another one?” He complain.
  “Nope.”
  “Aish…what luck it is today…” He sigh.
  “Hey…you better be happy you met me. Otherwise you’ll be all wet by now.” I walk away. He stood there, annoyed then went into the bathroom. I smile. He seems to be so shy. 
I called the hotel to ask for some maid service to take my clothes to get it dry. I look for another pair of clothes as I dump my wet ones into the basket. I got up and look at the bathroom door. It begin to open. That guy poke his head out the door.
  “I am not coming out…” he complains again.
  “Come on…its not that bad…” I try to reassure him.
  “You sure?”
  “Sure I'm sure…” Unwillingly, he slowly came out. I gasp at him. The bathrobe was above his knees. He looks like a awkward man. I laugh as hard as I could. He tried to pull it down, but I laugh even harder. 
  “Hey you! Stop laughing!” He told me. But I ignore. I continue to laugh. 
  “Hahaha I’m soo sorry…don’t worry…you look amazing.” I choke at the last word. 
  “Aish…I’m going back to the bathroom.”
  “Hey…I gotta change too you know…let me change first.” I told him. 
  “Fine…” He move out the way as I walk in.
  “Hey you…” I begin to say.
  “My name is no hey you…Its Eli. You seriously don’t know who I am?”
  “Well whatever you are…you can put ur wet clothes onto that basket. I already told one of the maids to come take it to dry it.” I close the door and changed. My hair is a wet and frizzy so I had to redo my hair. After awhile I came out, he was gone. Where did he went? His clothes weren't in the basket. I felt so clueless. I try to shake it off and sit at the couch. I notice a white note. I read it.

Hey you, whatever your name is. I’m taking your umbrella. I have some important things to do.

  What?! He took my favorite umbrella? Now what? I can’t go anywhere when its raining outside without my umbrella! Aish…why is my day coming like this? 
  After awhile, I manage to get one umbrella from the hotel and walk off. Stupid me. I should have never let a stranger into my room. I sigh. Now my favorite umbrella is gone. I walk in the rain. I didn’t know where to go, but I felt hungry. There was a café across the street that I could eat at. It was already near evening. It was already getting dark. There was barely anybody around now. They all seem to disappear to somewhere. The green hand told me to go. As I look across the street, a big building had a huge TV that caught my eye. There was a band in the TV. As I look closely, one of the members look familiar. My eyes suddenly widen. It was that stranger guy! What was his name?…oh yea…Eli! I got curious. I was about to step of into the street to go nearer to the building, but I felt people grabbing onto me. I turn around. There were 3 guys with hoods and masks on. 
  “Hey! Who are you guys! Let me-” They cover my mouth with their hands.
  “If you don’t want to die you better shut up.” One of them command me. I do as what I am told. They drag me as I was struggling to get away. They pull me to an alley. I fell down onto the floor. The rain begin to pour harder. I begin to get all wet.
  “Give me your purse now.”
  “I-I don’t really have anything in my purse…” They suddenly grab my purse from me. I squeal. 
  “Damn…only 15 bucks on her…”
  “See…I told you…” I say, frighten.
  “Shut up!” One of them scream. I immediately closed my mouth. My body is all shaken. 
  “Its ok…” the other guy say, “This girl can give us some pleasure…” They creepily smile. What should I do? I got nothing to defend myself. I’m felt so scare at the moment. As one of them grab onto my hand, I scream.
  “Somebody help me!” I cry. Suddenly, a shadow kick one guy down onto the floor. My heart jump suddenly. I look up. 
  “Eli!” I happily shriek. 
  “Get away!” He told me. He somehow punch the another guy hard to the floor. Whoa! I didn’t know this guy knows how to fight! I got up. Before I could run to the side, the last guy got a hold of me. 
  “Aah!” I scream. His arm wrap my neck. He took out a knife.
  “You get any closer, and this pretty lady dies.” Eli hesitate. I felt like I was holding my breath. I look at Eli. He was staring at me. Somehow, he was eyeing at me to do something. I couldn’t understand. I look confuse. He pretends to stomp his leg to seems like he was getting ready to fight, but he was still eyeing at me. I think I begin to understand. I slowly nod. The clueless creepy dude still seems.....clueless. The next moment, I raise up my foot, and stomp at his foot as hard as I can. He begin to let go. I ran into Eli’s arms. My tears begin to fall. He pat on my back, reassuring that I’ll be fine. We both turn back to look at the guy. He held the knife out. I hug Eli tight. He look at me.
  “Stay away for a bit…” He pull me away. I step back. Eli put his fists up front. The guys begin to circle one another. The next moment, the creepy dude swing his knife at him. I gasp. Eli grab a hold of his arm and use his other arm to punch him. Gracefully, he did another spin kick, kicking him into the ground. I smile greatly. He is so fierce! Eli wipe his mouth. He turn to me. Then smile. I smile happily at him too. The rain was pouring but that didn’t seem to matter now. He came over pass me, I turn to see why. I realize he brought my umbrella. He went to retrieve it and open it and came towards me. He was trying to breath normal after that awesome exercise.
  “I see you don’t have my lady bathrobe on.” Was the first thing I say. He laughs.
  “Of course not. Why would I?” 
  “Haha yea…I noticed when I saw you on TV…”
  “Oh so now you know who I am?” He smile. I laugh.
  “How do you know I was here?”
  “Well…um…I wanted to return your umbrella.” I look up at my umbrella. I felt lucky having this umbrella. It led me to see him again. I look down. My heart felt warm. I blush somehow. 
  “Hey…it isn’t raining no more…” Eli begin to say. I look up and around. The sky slowing begin to stop crying. 
  “Wow…the moment I met you again it finally stops raining…” I slowly and quietly begin to say. I realize I say that out loud. I immediately turn red. He laughs at me.
  “Haha so what am I now? A sun to you?” He jokes. I roll my eyes. 
  “Hey if you just came back to joke with me then you can leave.” I begin to leave first. But before I could turn, he grab my arm. His other hand was still holding the umbrella. We stood close to each other under it. 
  “Actually…there’s something else…” He begin to say. I got curious.
  “What…?”
  “I wanted…to know your name…” I was surprise at his reply. Then slowly, I begin to smile.
  “I’m Marit. Nice to meet you…” 
******************************

  We stood close to each other and hold hands tight. We look into each other eyes, speaking our own language to each other. The preacher been talking for awhile now. 
  “Eli, Kyoung Jae, are you willing to marry Marit as your lawful wife?” He smile at me.
  “I do…”
  “And Marit, you are willilng to marry Eli, Kyoung Jae, as your lawful husband?”
  “Haha who wouldn’t?” Everyone laugh at my answer. 
  “You may say your vows now.” The preacher told. Eli was the first to start.
  “Marit, the moment I met you, I knew that you were someone special to me. I couldn’t always say that. You know how I am with words and girls. But today, I want to tell you that…I love you…and I’ll never love anyone else but you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You’re my special umbrella. No matter what, this sun of yours won’t let anything happens to you at all. I'll cherish you and never leave your side.” he took the ring and carefully placed it in my left hand. I was gasping at each moment. I couldn’t believe this was happening. He look up to my eyes again. It was my turn.
  “My Eli, I never regretted meeting you. Although I probably won’t forgive you for stealing my umbrella, but you manage to steal my heart. I promise to love you, to cherish you, and to always be your umbrella…to help you whenever its raining…I will never leave you. Besides, you already have my heart and soul…haha but I will always love you forever…” And with that, I grab his ring and placed it where it should be. I look up back to him. 
  “You may kiss the bride.” The preacher say. Then, we came closer and closer. Our lips touch. His lips were tender next to mine. He had a soft kiss that I’ll never forget. Our lips intermingle as the crowd goes wild. This sweet moment…I’ll cherish forever…under our umbrella love.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------
THE END!!! HAHA  wat ya think???...i tried my best to make this story good..butta idk haha...i hope you guys like it! lol...any comments would be appreciated! :)
if any of you guys want me to do a one-shot for you..just feel free to come and ask me! :)..although idk wen i'll get it done cuz i got alot of things to do..but i'll still do it for you!! haha