{TWO-SHOT} Under My Umbrella

{TWO-SHOT} Under My Umbrella

 

Chapter 1

 

Eli pov

The sun brightens my skin. My body been tingling for hours. My hands were sweating. Today is my big day. I been waiting for this moment forever. I was in the far right room in the big church. I heard someone coming. I turn around.
“Hey you guys!” It was all the Ukiss members. All my brothers came to congratulate me.
“Eli,” Xander begins, “,our pigeon boy, is finally getting married!” We all laugh at my nickname.
“Who would thought that Eli would be the first to get married…” Soo Hyun starts. I smile shyly, thinking of her. Marit. She is just an amazing person. I’m so glad that she came into my life.
“Now you won’t be able to be with us anymore…” Kevin sigh.
“Hey now…I’m still gonna be with you guys. Its not like I’m gonna be gone. We’re always gonna be brothers.” We all came together into a circle and wrap our arms around each other’s shoulders. We spend our time reminiscing about our memories. These guys…they will always be in my heart.
After they came to congratulate me, I walk down the hallway. There was a door ahead of me. There, it held an angel. Shaky, I manage to knock on the door softly.
“Who is it?” A sweet voice answer. My throat felt hot and sweating.
“Its me, Eli.” I heard footsteps coming closer to the door. I wanted to see her. My future wife. I heard her talk behind the door, closely. I hear her soft laugh.
“Haha…you know…it’s bad luck to see the bride before the wedding.”
“I know…I just…want to see you though.”
“You can still see me for the rest of your life…I bet you’ll get tired of this face pretty soon.”
“Haha no…I’ll never get tired of your face…I’ll never get tired of you.” I could imagine her smiling. Her sunny smile can always light me up. I look at the door. I imagine her face right in front of me.
“You‘re my umbrella.” My heart jump when I say that. It does that every time. And every time I say that, she’ll look me in the eyes, then she’ll smile and says her words as usual.
“And you‘re my sunshine…” I laugh at our little code. I was even more happier and slowly walk away, thinking of how we met.
The wedding ceremony was decided to be outside of the church, in the city where we both met. Lights were hand around by four poles around the ceremony. White chairs place in front of me. It was a warm night. I was in a white suit, waiting at the alter. As the piano plays, Kevin was singing at the side. He was singing the song “Marry You” by Bruno Mars. My legs were shaking. This is the moment. The doors open, there was the bearer and the little flower girl. There was my little sister, dressed in a puffy white dress with a flower crown on top. She looks like a little princess. She threw flowers on the floor as the bearer boy went in line first. They reached to the alter. My little sister came right in front of me.
“Nee big brother, do I look pretty today?” I laugh at her childish saying.
“Haha you look amazing.”
“You promise not to love Marit as much as you love me?” I kneel down at her and smile, trying to think what to say.
“Haha um…I promise not to love her as how I love you.” She jump excited and left the alter. I got up chuckling at my little sister and mine conversation. Kevin begins to sing the chorus as the crowd looks back. I love this part of the wedding. Its all because of one reason. Its when the groom looks up and see… I look ahead. There, slowly walked out my reason. My heart jump. I gasp in awe. She…was so beautiful. She had a pale yellow dress that extends down her legs, sparkly straps hanged with her shoulder. Her hair was wavy and curly. She walk down the aisle with gracefulness. She never look at anyone else but me. Our eyes intertwine with one another. When I look at her, this is what I realize, that my dream had finally came true. To find one that I love and one that loves me. Each steps she takes, I’ll never forget how we met.
 
I’ll never forget how we both met…
 
 
-----------------------------------
Yea its a short chapter...i couldn't think of much to say on here..but the next chapter will be interesting!! heheh...any subscribers and comments would be appreciated!!!