9

My Impossible Boss

Hearing the elevator doors opening Ji Hyo looked curious towards the entrance. Despite the threats she isued to Ji Young and him agreeing to come home earlier she actually didn't think he'll do it. He never accepted taking orders from anyone so she was really surprised seeing him passing through the doors with a smirk on his face.

Walking in, Ji Yong couldn't stop the smirk forming on his face. Ji Hyo looked taken aback. He has been right. She actually didn't think he'll be home like he agreed yesterday.

Seeing him Hye Jin stood up and ran to him hugging his waist. "Uncle! What are you doing home so early?"

He leaned down and picked her up in his arms. "I thought that if I leave earlier from work, we could spend much time together."

Ji Hyo snorted. *He thought? What an ! This way he succeeded to make so much money despite being so young? By stealing other's ideas?*

Ji Yong put Hye Jin down and smiled at her. "Let me change in something more comfortable and I'll join you too in what you're doing." He looked at Ji Hyo and slightly inclined his head. "Good evening, Ji Hyo." he finally acknowledged her presence in the room.

She gave him what she hoped was looking like a genuine smile, but in reality looked more like a baring of teeth and greeted him. "Good evening, sir."

He grinned and made his way to his room. She was so easy to tease.

*****

Ji Hyo heard footsteps behind her and turned around. By pure luck she succeeded into stopping herself from spitting the water she was drinking or choking. DAMN! He was looking so hot dressed in only a pair of lose sweatpants and a simple cotton t-shirt. His bare feet attracted her attention. Who would've thought that bare feet could be so y.

Pretending that he didn't see her checking him out he sat on the floor next to her. "Where's Hye Jin?"

"Talking with her father."

"Oh, so that was my brother that called."

"Yes."

"So, what were you doing before I came home?" He looked at the mess on the floor.

"Trying to decide what we should play. We still didn't agreed with what we should play."

Ji Yong chuckled. Knowing his niece she was trying to tire Ji Hyo out so in the end they could play what she wanted.

Ok, this was awkward. Beside that night in the club they didn't have a normal discussion. They were usually arguing about something. Suddenly she saw him leaning towards her. She turned and looked at him confused.

"Wha-"

"Shh..." he continued leaning in.

What was he doing? He was trying to kiss her? No, it can't be.

With his lips almost touching her his hand lifted and picked something from her cheek.

"You had an eyelash." he explained, a cunning smirk on his face.

 

Wow, it's been so long. Sorry!!! I had some problems and I couldn't upload

for a while. Now I'm back.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please subscribe and comment to tell me what you think.