Chapter 2

Together

SUNNY POV

I wake up this morning and get ready to the new school, since omma had register it to me yesterday.Iget ready and go out of my room and bumped into someone..He is my brother,Lee Sungmin.Wait, his room is next to my room.Oh this so worst!

"Ah..!Mianhee,oppa!"i bowed to him .His face is all red and angry then he grab my collar and shout to me."Yah!Look where you going,fool!and PLEASE DONT CALL ME "OPPA!" its so annoying!!who do you think you are to call me that ,huh?! i tell-"he got cut off by omma.

"minnie..why are you shouting in this early at my bunny?"Ms Lee asked.

"Ah!"he let go of my collar."aniyo,omma..just..uhm..i.."he answer nervously.

"Ah omma..it is just Sungmin oppa want to give me this ring."i showed omma my ring,its acctually not a gift from Sungmin, its a ring that i got from i am still a baby,mother orphan says it may be my real mother gave this to me.But, i had to lied for my brother safety.

"Oh!how kind of you,minnie..i thought you hate bunny ?. anyway,kajja, eat the breakfast already.Today is special because omma made the breakfast own made for bunny~"Ms Lee smiled happily to Sunny.

"Eh!omma, dont you usually dont cook breakfast? and, tulip is the one who always cooked for us ,right?"Sungmin weird of his mother sudden changed.

"aniyo.Just for today only omma wanna cooked it for bunny to taste it~ "Ms Lee replied

"hmph!"Sungmin pouted."its sunny,sunny,sunny again~ why her?!i want to eat your own made breakfast too"Sungmin say in his aegyo sad tone.

"minnie-ah~"Ms Lee pinched his son cheek."o course omma made it for all of us in the house..now, lets go eat downstair.."Ms Lee go downstair."deh!"me and Sungmin said ..As omma left.

"yah!dont called me `oppa` ! its discusting just to hear you called me `oppa` .youre just dumbhead and an orphan who just-"he got cut off by me.

"whatever."i rolled my eyes and run downstair to the dining table.i know he must be so mad to me right now.But i just dont want to hear his words again , its make me hurt, even if its real im an orphan he should respect me too.At dining table, we ate happily, but,Sungmin just kept stared at me in angry eyes.Uhh, im so dead!

 

At School

we arrivied at the royal school. i was stuned by the beauty of the school.

"yah! don`t open your mouth like that,pabo!!"Sungmin whispered to me before going out oof the car.

"ah!Annyeonghaseyo! Sungmin oppa!" " We love you oppa!"

I heard many `love word` from the fangiirls to Sungmin..He sure have a lots of fans,huh?

"Ah..! girls, this is my new sis..she came back from Australia yesterday..Lee Sunny..Be nice to her.."Sungmin said using his aegyo and hug my shoulder.What the heck?!?! Aegyo? he is such a mean with me?! and am from Australia ?! haish,this boy!!He even pretend nice to me infront of those girl!JERK!

"ah!Sungmin oppa...she is cute..we sure can take care of her " i heard many other compliment about me.Hmm..They just want to seduced Sungmin using me.i bowed to them and just walked to my class leaving Sungmin alone.

"yah! you left me?wait for me"sungmin whisper to me after he chased me.

"why should i ?" i asked with a poker faced.

"yah!! you bastard!"he whisper again and his face are all red because of angriness..ottoke..i am dead meat!.he grab my hand strongly and drag me to the empty classed beside the corridorand leaned me to the wall.

"say..why should you leave me,huh?!"he smirked . i gulp .then his face became nearer to mine."you should ..because..i am your brother,dude!"he shout at me.

"i am...im"i cant say a word.

"you what?!"he shout at me and lean closer

Now my face are blused.we were about 6 inch from each other that break my record with other guy! " i am sorry!"i say and then close my eyes because of scared.

Sungmin then chuckled."what is it? i really dont hear you?"Sungmin asked with a charming tone.uh! whats with him,huh? As i open my eyes i was blush hardly because his face are even nearer. Wait! did he try to ??kiss me?

"why are you blushing,bunny?"he ask in seductive tone.

"i-i-i-"i can`t say a word .Just tehn, a student enter the class .Sungmin was suprised and let go of me.

"uhm..what do you doing in this empty classroom?"the female student ask us.

"not a thing..we better get going, bu..i mean Sunny.."he say in nervous tone.Then he grab my hands and pull me with him out of the class.The female student just look at us confusily.i just dont know what to do..my face were all red.and now everyone look at me in confuse look in our way to the class.They must be thinking im crazy or what.

 

At Class

"Sunny!"sungmin shook at me.

"d-deh?"i asked.he called me `sunny`? omo! this is embaress..he usually called me pabo ,stupid or whatever.

"your seat there!"he pointed at me at the sit in the last row beside the window.What the heaven my seat at the back and i am short! so cruel!.WAIT!

"how do you know my seat?"i asked Sungmin

"what the is with you?its clearly written at the whiteboard you seat."he whispered and go to his seat that is infront of me.i just followed him.and seat at my seat.