Chapter 1

Together

 

On this sunny day, a new girl were picked to enter the Lee`s family by Mr Lee.Mr Lee picked her from the orphan.

"whats your name,girl?"Mr Lee asked the girl.The girl looked very confused because of the question.

"i...i..i`m ..Choi Soon-kyu,sir .."the girl replied nervoursly to him.

"Oh..so,From now on..your name is Lee Sunny,arrasou?You will be my daughter from today onwards."Mr Lee replied .

Soon-kyu were so confused by that but she just accept it. "d-deh!"she replied with her really cute aegyo but nervously also.

 

At Lee`s Mansion

"Kids!we have a new family member here!"Mr Lee inform it to his wife and son.

"Appa!it enough to have me just to be your son here!"Mr Lee`s son shouted at him with a jealousy tone.

"ara~but, Sungmin,its a girl ,okay ? you know, your mom really want a daughter right?"Mr Lee used Ms Lee as an excused to his decison.Then Mr Lee winksat Ms Lee. and Ms Lee just nod.

"Yeah,minnie..amma likes hersince her cute too.."Ms Lee comment to Lee Sunny. Sunny just blushed by her new mother compliment.

"But! i dont like her!!  I REALLY HATE HER!"Sungmin used his aegyo to seduce his parent.

"Sungmin! ENOUGH! SHE IS GONNA LIVED HERE AND BE MY DAUGHTER WHETHe to ER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!..its my decisoon!Please..i`m your father.."Mr Lee shouted at Sungmin out of anger.

Sungmin puted because he had to share parent now .

"minnie..she is really good you know? She can be with you when amma and appa go outstation because of our work,right?"Ms Lee try to comfort Sungmin.

"arasou,omma.."Sungmin nodded."so ,girlwhats your name,huh?!"Sungmin asked sacarsticsly.

"uhm..L-Lee Sunny"she smiled and bow 90 degree to the new family.

"woah! kyeopta~~your smile so charming,bunny!!come, amma show your new room here.."Ms Lee pinched her cheek and push her to her new room.

 

SUNNY POV.

Woah.The room is so big. I mean really really are big! There have new brand of clothes,phones, and woah~ television in room too~ First time i see a giant LCD in my room~.The clothes are so so pretty.Omma say to me to wear allt his new clothes..and Omma also has register me to the new school.Tommorow i started going there~.Can`t wait for tommorow~

 

Sorry, The chapter is....Um.bored. because

i dont have much time to write, i have to study

for importand exam for 13 days more.ciaooo~

Thanks whoever read it -BOW-