Chapter 3

Together

Sunny POV

When i sit at my sit at the back of the class.i feel really troublesome because Sungmin is sitting infront of me! What the heck is he doing infront of me ? He is prety tall ,ya know? Well, taller than me!

"What are you doing infront of me?"i asked him with annoyed tone.

"what do you think im doing? sitting of course"he said with a double jerk tone.

"Yah ! you are taller than me !!! how can you sit infront of me?!"i shouted at him.

"Like i care?"he said and knock my head.What the heck? knocking my head then sit infront of me . 

"Do you like me?"i ask him?

He is a bit blushed."Huh? ask yourself! Why doyou think i like you ?" he ask be back..with a question.

"Well, because you keep clinging to me....."i lowered my voice.

"Yah!" He stand up and look into my eyes. "it..isn`-"

"Annyeonghaseyo...."an angelic voice coming to the class....That makes Sungmin stop.

"Ah! Oppa!!"the girl shouted . but still with angelic voice...woaahhh..ilove her voices!

"Jessica?Why?"Sungmin asked.

"You bullied girl again ? i heard you shouting outside..."she say calmyly.

"Aniyo..she is my sister! Lee Sunny..."Sungmin introduced me to that girl.

"Ah...Jessica...Jung Jessica imnida.."she smiled at me and introduced herself.What a pretty girl

"i-im-im L-e"i cleared my throat and inhale. " Lee Sunny" i smiled at her back.

"Woah!You so nervous ,huh? daebak!! cute! By the way, did Sungmin-oppa bullied you?"

"aniyo! im not bullying her! but, is it wrong to teased my own girlfriend?"Sungmin say. What? girlfriend ? who?

"Girlfriend?!" Jessica shout "Who?"

"She is"Sungmin pointed at me. And i am so blur so i turn my baack to see who Sungmin pointed at, But i think maybe im stupic because there is nobody behind me.

"its you,pabo!"Sungmin shout.

 

GRAMMAR ERROR . FORGIVE ME .