Friends?

fight for this

SOOYOUNG's POV

"soo~" a voice calling me. i looked around just to find my girl friends waving at me from their table. we had our morning coffee for the first time since taeyeon giving birth to a healthy twins 3 months ago.

"heyy! its been awhile... awwh how i miss you guys... hows life?" i said after taking a seat between sunny and hyoyeon. they were just giggling, proves that their life was much  better. how i wish i was lucky like them... but something bothering me, its jessica and yuri i-could-not-describe-that face and taeyeon and tiffany stare... whats wrong with them?

"i had something to say." said jessica before i able to speak.

"me too" said yuri. okay now its really something on this two.

"what?" asked sunny and hyoyeon unision

"........."

"jess? yul?"

"im pregnant." said jessica and yuri unision

"kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! chukkae" said the rest of the girls happily including me. i know this day is going to come. jessica and yuri married their husband even before i got married. and now they got pregnant, nothing is happier than this two..

"wow finally after one year eight months. were going to have jessica-jaejoong and yuri-yunchun product.. haha" said hyoyeon which made us laughing hard. damn this girl, always being the funniest one.

"but still something missing though..." said tiffany and taeyeon is nodding.

"what?" asked sunny. "we were all here, and after hearing such good news, you said something missing?" 

"sooyoungie..." taeyeon said while staring at me. oh god how creepy is that to have an ahjumma staring at you.

"when were going to hear a news about sooyoung-kyuhyun product?" said tiffany with a reassuring smie.

damn. oh damn.

everyone now had their eyes on me. all are anticipated for the answer and just sunny and hyoyeon who give me this concern look since only the two of them who knows the actual situation. sunny was holding my hand tightly while hyoyeon giving me a do-you-want-me-to-change-this-topic look. i just smiled, thinking the best answer.

"maybe its not the time, we were really busy. we even could not go for a honeymoon yet. so yeahh.." i said trying to act calm.

"awwhh its okay honey, but we were just excited, perhaps there was a cho junior inside your womb. among the married woman in our group, its only you who has'nt have a to-born-soon child." said taeyeon.

"im sorry if you were hurt with my question" said tiffany who noticed my uncomfortable look.

"nahhh im okay, i was just suprised with your question, i also hope i could have a child with kyuhyun soon." i sigh.

 

~~~~~

"soo?" asked hyo. now its just hyo, sun, and i in this cafe. the others were left already.

"are you okay?" asked sunny before i could answer hyo.

i just sigh while a tear escaping from my eyes. im not okay.

"you could tell us if there is anything wrong."

"im afraid... im.. afraid hyo, sun..." i said while sobbing. i have been keep this enough by myself.

"what are you afraid off?" asked sunny

"im afraid that i'll fall for him even harder than before, the marriage is going to end and i dont want to have this kind of feeling."

silent. neither sun or hyo answering me.

"i cant live without him"

"soo.. its not wrong to have a feeling towards you own husband. im sorry if i could not help you" sunny said while hugging me.

"no, its okay, just to have you guys listen to my story and comforting me, its enough. im grateful to have you guys always beside me."

"if you not mind, could you tell us why you were saying you were falling hard for him? did he do something to you?" asked hyoyeon.

"well there is nothing....."

"but just..."

"he stole my first kiss" i said shyly. okay now im embarassed to say this... i just looked down, waiting for an outburst from this two.

"he what!!!"

"oh no this cant be true"

"how does he kissed you? it is a long passionate kiss?"

"is he a good kisser?"

"damn uri youngie already know how to kiss someone"

"how does it taste?"

"what did you guys do after that?"

"omg guys... what are you guys thinking? its just a peck." i said to calm down this two. damn their imagination was really outstanding.

"owh... but why did he kiss you?" asked sunny with dissapointed face.

"i was mad at him, he acted like a loving husband just when there are his parents around. he even leave me alone just to meet seohyun at the airport." i sigh

"so he kissed you because you were mad at him?"

"i was crying at that time, he kissed me before he went to seohyun. its been two months already. and now he wanted us to be friends... just friends.." i said while looking down, playing with my finger.

"friends?"

"yeah, friends."

 

FALSHBACK.

author's pov

"sooyoung-shi , im sorry for last week... i didnt mean to hurt you.. i went to seohyun at the airport because she will be fly to oversea for her practical." kyuhyun said during their breakfast.

"owh i see." sooyoung said, not interested in what kyuhyun said. she was still embarassed about the kiss, although its been about a week already. but still, it was her first kiss.

"mianhaeyo." kyuhyun said

"ah gwenchana. i know seohyun will always be your first priority. " 

"about the first kiss..."

"........."

"im sorry, i didnt mean to."

"its okay"

"is that your first kiss?"

"uhmm... ye-.. yeah.. my first kiss" sooyoung said shyly while her cheeks was burning red. kyuhyun chuckled nervously, feeling guilty. ' i shouldnt kiss her, aigoo cho kyuhyun you pabo! '

"are you keeping your first kiss for someone else?"

"huh??"

"i just want to know. hehe."

"its for you." sooyoung cover quickly. 'aigoo what have you said sooyoung-ah, haish nae paboya. '

"pardon me?!" kyuhyun said suprisingly. somehow he felt a butterfly in his tummy, knowing that he was the first one to kiss sooyoung and the first kiss is actually for him.

"my first kiss is for my husband, so yeah." sooyoung said nervously.

"thank you."

"what for?"

"for keeping you lips specially for me."

"uhmm welcome kyuhyun-shi"

silent. both kyuhyun and sooyoung decided to keep concentrated on their breakfast after the conversation. kyuhyun was all smile while sooyoung was all shy. after seohyun had left everything seems different to kyuhyun. not different in bad way but now it seems like all his attention was drowning into sooyoung. thanks to the first kiss that made him being like this. both seohyun and kyuhyun barely contact each other. perhaps she was really  busy. kyuhyun had been thinking this for a long time but he afraid that sooyoung wouldnt want it. he sigh before take a deep breath.

"sooyoung-shi.." kyuhyun said trying to act calm.

"ne?"

"can we be friends?"

"ne!?"

"uhm.. i just feel guilty that i had abandoned you for all this time, so i hope we can be friends."

"........................"

"sooyoung-shi?"

"........................"

"........................"

"im sorry i cant." sooyoung reply coldly before standing up and went to her room before slaming the door harshly. ' how i can be friends with him when i already falling in love with him. i cant, its going to be worse. we were going to divorce soon so what is the point being friends with him when at the end of the day i was the one who suffering, while he was happy because he will be married to seohyun. ' sooyoung crying her heart out on the bed. tears was running down to her beautiful face. she locked up in her room all day.

 

END FLASHBACK,

sooyoung pov

"im sorry soo, i have never thought that you were suffering all this time." sunny said hugging me while hyoyeon just nodding.

"i dont know what im going to do after the divorce."

"but you guys have time,its one year and four months before the time."

"he doesnt love me."

"who knows he might love you."

"but what about seohyun?"

both sunny and hyoyeon silent.

"i dont want her to suffer, god knows she had been waiting for a long time."

"but what about you? you want her to be happy while you were suffering?!" hyoyeon raised her voice. i know she will be angry when i told her about this. 

"its not just her, i do this for kyuhyun also. its okay for me as long as the one that i love being happy." i said tryig to calm hyoyeon down. i dont want to pick a fight about this topic anymore. 

"but soo....." sunny trying to say but i cutted her off.

"i think this is the best, im going to avoid him, like usual"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yippa holidays coming yaww!!! hehe..
do comments.. :D