excuse + guilty

fight for this

 

 SOOYOUNG POV


“soo?”


“huh?” i looked at my mom. ‘what excuses should i gave her this time? I cannot lie like forever’ i thought, feeling guilty towards my mom.


“i ask you, where is kyuhyun? Does he came with you?” my mom repeated.


“n-no, he h-has work, ermm yes work. W-why?” i asked her back.

finally the night has come. I was nearly get caught about my marriage problem with my mom but thanks to my ‘cat and dog’ siblings, minho and sulli who always fight and turn the house into a mad house.


FLASHBACK


“soo, do you have a problem with your husband?” asked my mom without any warning. I almost chocked the biscuit that i eat.


“h-huh? W-we were f-fine, we were h-happy..” i said while catching my breath.


“ever since you guys married, kyuhyun never once came to our house, and the excuse is always the same, busy, work, outstation.” My mum babbled.


“but mom, busy, work and outstation is different things, its not same.”


“CHO SOOYOUNG!!”


“okay okay...”


“answer me honestly sooyoung, did kyuhyun treat you nicely? Did he mak-“


“OMMA!! MINHO OPPA IS STEALING MY HANDPHONE!!” sulli’s voice echoed throughout the house. Oh my sulli, only god knowh how much i love you at this moment. Finally, i dont have to answer those questions cause my mom started to naggging about minho and sulli.


END OF FLASHBACK


well thinking of kyuhyun, does he eat? Did he take his medicine? Does he sleep alreeady? Tons of questions appeared in my head, then i decided to text him. Not sure if he will replied but its not wrong to try right?

KYUHYUN POV


i’ve got nothing to do today. I still had a fever but thank god the temperature was decreasing and now im feeling much better than before. Seohyun was busy preparing for her practical and sooyoung was at her family’s house. Speaking of sooyoung, i want to thanked her and apologize to her. I was being harsh towards her but still she was so nice to me. She even left a cute note on my handphone screen.i was about to text her but fortunately she text me first.

kyuhyun-sshi, feeling better already? Have you take your medicine? Did you eat today? Sorry if im disturbing you but i just want to make sure that you were okay.

What a cute message she sent. Okay WHAT? Cute? Cho kyuhyun are you in your right mind? No hard feelings towards her.. okay its a no-no... b ut still being the gentleman i am, im replying to her.

sooyoung-shii, yes the temperature is decreasing and now im feeling much better.. i have take my medicine and dinner already. Dont worry im okay.

sent. Two minutes later.

thank god you were better now. Well have a nice sleep then. Annyeong

she was not that bad afterall. She was concern about me despite i abandoned her for a year already. Somehow me being ill make my brain not functioned well. Just now i thought, sooyoung was a tough woman. I’ve abandoned her, being harsh on her and etc, but she still nice to me, even help me cured my fever. Guilty feeling was growing inside my heart, maybe i should be nice to her too. Eventhough i hate her at first for making my plans on marrying seohyun almost destroyed, but hey, its not like she wanted this marriage either. We both were forced to marrying each other all because of the stupid promise that being made by sooyoung’s and my parents. Starting tomorrow, i should being nice to sooyoung. I have to.

Next morning.


SOOYOUNG POV


“bye mom, dad, sulli, minho... take care.. i love you guys...” i said while sobbing.

“aigoo my daughter, dont cry honey, its not like we could not meet again.” My mom said comforted me. Yes we could meet anytime but its not that easy for me since i was very busy with my work.

“take care youngie, if anything please tell us okay?” my dad said patting my head.

“okay, now go before flashfloods occur in this residents since noona wont stop crying.” Said minho which earned a smack from me.


“yahhh!! Huhu bye mom, dad, sulli, minho!!!!!” i said while entering my car and started the engine.

 

1 hour later.

“aigoo sooyoung-ah my beloved daughter-in-law, what a suprise!!” kyuhyun’s mom said when she saw me. yes i decided to come over to give a visit to kyuhyun's parent.

“annyeong omonim, it’s been a while.” I said while bowed 90 degrees. Kyuhyun mom is very nice. She’ll always giving me advice when marriage topic was being dicussed. I wonder what was her reaction when she knows that my marriage with her son is not as sweet as it used to be.

“aigoo what a coincidence. Your husband is here too. He said that yesterday you went to your parents house. How was them?” kyuhyun mom said while holding my hand lead me to the cho’s mansion.

What?! Kyuhyun was there too? But wait a second... he was well already?omo what should is do right now??

“mom who was th-“ kyuhyun stared at me for a second before giving me a smile. Waitt??? A smile? Whats wrong with him?? Is the fever made his  brain not functioned well?

“yeobo...” kyuhyun said and before i could speak i was already in his arms, hugging him to be exact.

“i miss you baby.” He said before giving a peck on my cheeks and nuzzling his face on my neck. Not caring that his parents staring at us with a teasing smile.

What did i feel? I feel stoned, jaw-dropping, and anything that can explain how suprised i am by his sudden action.

 

 

“YAHH YOU TWO GET A ROOM!!!”