Chapter IV

Hello, My Baby !

 

Shinwoo's POV

                So we all failed on our first try of the strength test. Once again, it was Channie’s turn. He arranged the tiles, give it a slight punch and voila! He broke one tile! Channie celebrated for his success and immediately ran at the second gateway of the game. Sandeul failed on his second try and with Jinyoung… Well, surprisingly Jinyoung halbae also succeeded on is second try. He’s now on his way to the second stage together with Gongchan. It is now Baro’s turn, and the stupid squirrel just gave the tiles a slight tap. Poor daramji… He’ll be left with the duck here. My turn came. I arranged the tiles, and then gave it an average punch. Crash! Went the tiles and when I checked them… SUCCESS! Yes! I made it! After the staff’s confirmation that I’m done with stage 1, they gave me a yellow balloon and I ran on my way to the second stage. I nearly tripped because I was in a hurry to get there, but its fine. Yes. I’ve got a BIG chance to meet the babies first!

                As I approach the second stage, I can see that the staff has been asking Jinyoung and Gongchan questions about child-care. Upon hearing the mechanics of the game, my hope to see the babies went down. As in REALLY, REALLY down. Tsk, I’m dead! How would I be able to pass this test if my knowledge about babies is just as good as that of a child? The staff kept on asking us questions, and a few minutes later, I can hear Sandeullie’s voice approaching. After another couple of minutes, Baro also came to the second stage. It was now my turn to answer a question. The question asked to me is:

“Babies usually cry because of three reasons. First, when they are hungry, second, when they are hurt. The third one is this reason. It’s just a single word. What could it be?

Clueless. That’s the best word to describe me now. How in the world would I be able to know the answer? Suddenly I heard Baro whispering something to me.

“Shinwoo-hyung, hyung! Poop! Poop! ” he said.

I don’t know what happened, maybe Baro hypnotized me, but I ended up answering “poop”. Of course it’s wrong, and I blamed Baro for giving me a wrong answer.

“Yah! Even your answer is dirty!” I said to him and wacked his with my balloon.

He just smiled at me as if nothing happened. Aish! Remind me to kill a scheming squirrel later please! The staff asked the same question to him and to our surprise, HE GOT IT RIGHT! Psh! That kid! He fooled me so he would be asked the same question! And there he is! He got the first place to see the babies! Argh! Scheming stupid squirrel! I’ll get back to you later!

                It’s now Jinyoung’s turn and he also got the correct answer. My hope really went down. So they’re going to see the babies ahead…I’m really disappointed to myself.

                As Jinyoung and Baro went to meet our babies, we are asked by our staff to go back to our dorm to prepare it for the babies` arrival.

                I was now with Gongchan and Sandeul; we’re on the van on our way back to our dorm. Our spirits are really low. Imagine Baro and Jinyoung are now having the time of their lives bonding with the babies, and here we are, assigned to clean the dorm?! How hard can this be?

                When we arrived at the dorm, we decided to divide the chores so that by the time the babies arrive, the dorm is baby-friendly. We are so engrossed with cleaning when Gongchan exclaimed,

                “Someone’s here.” I told him that maybe it’s just the mailman, but he proceeded in opening the door anyway.

                As soon as the door opened, two kids, a girl and a boy entered the dorm. Aigoo~ they’re so cute, I want to pinch their cheeks. I looked at the little boy and my heart skipped a beat when he smiled at me. Then realization struck me--- he looks like me in my younger years. Could it be? No. I dismissed the thought. That won’t happen.

                The little boy now went to our sleeping quarters with Sandeul, (A/N: Hyunwoo even chose CNU’s bed on the second level when Sandeul asked him where did he like the best. Aigoo~) so the four of us who remained outside diverted our attention to the little girl. She seems kind of aloof, because no matter how many times we asked her name, she just shakes her head and looks like she was about to cry. We used all our tactics that we know to make her feel comfortable with us, from stuff toys, to role playing. We even sang the ‘Pororo Song’ for her. Baro gave her his piggy bank, but she just remained there at the corner. Hm, I think this would be hard for us.

                After a few moments of getting acquainted with the babies, the staff told us to gather around.

                “We will be dividing you into two groups, and the babies will be the one to decide which daddy will belong to each group.” The staff said.

Eunsol supposed to be was the first to choose, but since Eunsol is not in the mood, the staff let Hyunwoo do the choosing.

“Hyunwoo-yah, you have to choose two daddies, okay? Just choose your two favorite daddies.” The staff told Hyunwoo.

The moment the staff finished her sentence, we competed on how to get Hyunwoo’s attention. Sandeul used the bubble blower, Gongchan promised to give him superman rides. Jinyoung said that he would buy him 200 marbles and Baro bribed him with the piggy bank. As for me, I just winked at him and gave him a smile that only the two of us could understand. I really feel something when Hyunwoo is around. It’s as if we have a certain connection or something that we don’t have to say words but we could still understand each other.

“So Hyunwoo-yah, who’s your  favorite appa?” one of the members said---I can’t recall who, for I am too pre-occupied thinking. We waited patiently for his answer, and when he answered…

“Shinwoo-appa.” My heart celebrated and I felt like I was the happiest man in the world.

“Baro-appa, Gongchan-appa, Jinyoung-appa, Sandeul-appa.” Hyunwoo said the names one after another. We got confused so the staff let Hyunwoo choose again between me and Baro. I was really hopeful that he would choose me but to my dismay, he chose Baro over me.

So the choosing continued, and I was paired up with Baro while Jinyoung and Gongchan were on the other group. As for Sandeul, because his name was the last one to be called, he would remain at the house and eat alone.

The staffs made us do some front-rolls, to test our ‘economic capability’ as they say. We get a thousand won for each roll. At the end of the game, we accumulated 22,000 won and the other team got 26,000 won. The money we got will be used to buy the ingredients we need for our first dinner with the babies. Because I heard that Hyunwoo likes prawns, I decided to cook prawn fried rice. Jinyoung and Gongchan on the other hand decided to cook clam kalguksu.

When we finished getting all the things we needed at the supermarket, we went now to the counter to pay and to our surprised; we are short by about 2,000 won. We asked the cashier if we could just sing and dance for her to compensate for our deficit. So we did an impromptu performance of Jaljayo Goodnight and luckily, the cashier gave in. HAHA! Now I know that no one can resist our charms.

And with that, we now went back to the dorm and I started cooking. While I’m cooking I heard our ‘baby’ Sandeul asking for cookies. When we told him that he already ate the food that we bought for him, he searched for the yogurts.

“Yah! Sandeul! Don’t eat those! We bought that for the babies.” I scolded him. He blabber some words then pouted and thank goodness he listened to me.

When I finished cooking, I served the dinner and I was really happy that Hyunwoo liked the food. He was eating all the food that I served but when I looked at Eunsol, I felt really sad because she’s not eating. Sandeul and Gongchan did all their best to feed her but she didn’t eat even a single piece. Sigh. I think we would really be having a hard time to make her feel comfortable with us.

 

Hae Jin’s POV

 

                It was really boring watching these weaklings playing with the tiles. It’s a good thing the prettiest one---I think his name is Gongchan---had already passed stage 1. The next one in yellow, well I find him sooo cute. Oops, don’t get me wrong… I won’t replace my Donghae over him!  It’s just his childishness really-really resembles my baby Hae. And besides, he looks like a cross between Super Junior’s Sungmin and Kyuhyun. I even overheard some fan girls commenting that this man, Sandeul is like Kyumin’s love child! HAHAHA, sooo cute! Well, so much for that.

                Sandeul failed again so now it’s their jerk leader’s turn! I was really praying hard that he would fail, but it seems like fates not on my side. He was one of the first two who finished stage 1. Jerk Jinyoung’s luck continued and now he’s on his way to meet Hyunwoo and Eunsol---I’ve also met Eunsol awhile ago, and she’s really a cute little girl.

                After a few minutes of walking, I can now see the jerk talking with our Hyunwoo. I almost lost my patience and I really wanted to take Hyunwoo from him, but my best friend prevented me from doing so.

“Remind me to thoroughly wash our Hyunwoo’s body later, okay? I don’t want to leave that jerk’s virus to our Hyunwoo.” I told her firmly.

“Are you referring to Jinyoung? Why are you so mad at him? He’s cool you know. I was introduced to him awhile ago and he’s a---”

“A Jerk! An arrogant jerk!” I immediately finished the sentence for her. What’s with her? She only met that red-haired jerk once and now she’s all praises for him? Argh! I really hate that Jinyoung!

We are now at the nearby restaurant and we are watching Hyunwoo and Eunsol being fed by the jerk and squirrel boy. I can see that Jinyoung has been asking for Hyunwoo’s name, but all he gets from Hyunwoo are “molla” and “mollayo”. HAHAHA! Good job Hyunwoo-yah, make that jerk suffer and Hae Jin eomma will give you a reward later.

After a few minutes, I saw Jerk Jinyoung getting a prawn but before he gave it to Hyunwoo; he said,

“I’d give this to you if you’re going to tell me your name.” Hyunwoo seems to think for awhile, he gave us a quick glance as if asking for our permission. me nodded while I shook my head desperately.

Aniyo, Hyunwoo-yah! I thought to myself. Please don’t be tempted with a piece of prawn! Make that jerk suffer and please don’t tell him your name. But before I could even finish saying that to my mind, I heard Hyunwoo telling his name to Jinyoung.

“Nam Hyunwoo.” The brat blurted!

Aish! How could you betray Hae Jin eomma Hyunwoo-yah? You betrayed me with just a piece of prawn? How could you? Wait. This isn’t Hyunwoo’s fault. It’s that Jerk Jinyoung’s fault! He blackmailed Hyunwoo! Tss. That arrogant blackmailer! I really hate him!

After the scene at the restaurant, we are now here at their dorm. Well, is this really a dorm? PSH! try to scramble the word dormitory and It’s a DIRTY ROOM! Can they actually live here? I don’t think so. After the dinner with the babies’ scene, the director finally said that the first taping day is over. I was relieved at last. It was nice seeing Hyunwoo interacting with the daddies---except Jinyoung. Well, maybe because he grew up having two moms that’s why he’s excited to finally have daddies. But for me, It would be WAY better if my SUJU oppars are the daddies.

Hm, enough for the day…I have to rest now. Before turning off my bed lamp, I kissed Donghae standee and went to dreamland.

 

===================================================================================================

Sorry for Updating late guys~! >.<

but, Thank you so much for waiting.. 

Hope you enjoy my double update here~! :)

 

SUBSCRIBERS && COMMENTS THANK YOU! <3